The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

2 posters

The third floor of that red-brick building with the giant clock on some campus somewhere

Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

The third floor of that red-brick building with the giant clock on some campus somewhere - Page 4 Empty Re: The third floor of that red-brick building with the giant clock on some campus somewhere

Post  Olivia A. Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:05 pm

Wallace turned sideways in the chair so that he was looking up at Amanda. "What do you mean, flirting?"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

The third floor of that red-brick building with the giant clock on some campus somewhere - Page 4 Empty Re: The third floor of that red-brick building with the giant clock on some campus somewhere

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:07 pm

"'I've never met someone so beautiful in my house!'" Amanda made her voice seem larger than life, like actors do, when she was mimicking him. "That is flirting, Wallace!"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:15 pm

"That's irrelevant! Because, at that time, I did like you! Why are you even here?"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:19 pm

Amanda opened her mouth to answer, then closed it, she honestly could not remember why she came. Something about proving I am better than him?... No... Um.. "I'm here because... because..." She then did the unthinkable, leaning down and kissing him.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:08 pm

Wallace pushed her away. "What are you doing!?"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Amanda stared at him with a slightly demented, playful smile. "You've got to admit you kind of liked that."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:10 pm

"Who are you!? The Amanda I knew would never do something like that." There was a tiny hint of intrigue in Wallace's tone.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm

Amanda stared at him, soaking up the silence. During said silence, she realized that was her first real kiss. And probably his. She stole his first kiss. She had no idea what had come over her in that flash of seconds, but it was like Hogwarts, and she was just trying to figure out what worked for her. And that certainly did not. "I-I'm sorry?"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:17 pm

[of course it wasn't his. silly naive amanda.]

He eyed Amanda momentarily, then nodded. "Right... Are you going to leave peacefully or am I going to have to take action?"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:22 pm

"I'm slightly curious to see what 'taking action' would mean in your vocabulary."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:32 pm

Wallace snarled, showing off those pretty little fangs of his.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:32 pm

Amanda though his snarl sounded like a kitten hissing, which was actually kind of cute, and let a giggle slip out.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:35 pm

"What? Not fierce enough for you?"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Amanda was still giggling when she spoke, "You sound like some sort of kitten!"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:42 pm

Wallace rolled his eyes. "You and cats..."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:45 pm

"Well it's the closest thing I can compare it to!" Amanda was holding her stomach now, and still throwing a laughing fit. Somehow, she re-did the sound he made, but much more exaggerated.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:46 pm

"A cheetah, maybe?"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:47 pm

"Oh no. Nothing like a cheetah. Like one of those just born kittens who are attempted to make sound for the first time!"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:48 pm

"I'm sure you'd change your mind... Now, go home."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:49 pm

Amanda grinned at him, completely ignoring the last part. "How would I change my mind?"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:59 pm

"Go home," he repeated.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:05 pm

Amanda frowned at him. "But Wallace, I am curious to how you'd change my mind about your little hiss-thing?"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:13 pm

"You're that curious, are you?" Wallace took a step towards her.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:16 pm

"Extremely." Amanda said, her face almost seemed neutral, but her eyes had a playful sparkle to them.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:50 pm

He stopped, crossing her arms. "Well, how do you think?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:47 pm