The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

2 posters

The third floor of that red-brick building with the giant clock on some campus somewhere

Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

The third floor of that red-brick building with the giant clock on some campus somewhere - Page 2 Empty Re: The third floor of that red-brick building with the giant clock on some campus somewhere

Post  Amanda Potter Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:43 pm

"The boy---man I mean, who must be your dorm mate. Do you know where he went when he left through the window?"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

The third floor of that red-brick building with the giant clock on some campus somewhere - Page 2 Empty Re: The third floor of that red-brick building with the giant clock on some campus somewhere

Post  Olivia A. Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:45 pm

"... Store?"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:45 pm

Amanda sighed impatiently. "What store?"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:49 pm

"The one... with the sheep..." Obviously, he wasn't going to be any more help than that.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:50 pm

"Thank-you. I guess." Amanda sighed and walked across the small dorm, poking her head out the window, looking for Wallace.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:56 pm

Below, down the road, said sparkly faggot was running like a maniac away from that wretched little black-haired incubus.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:00 pm

Amanda noticed Wallace, and the dainty little bed-sheet rope tied to the window and going down the one story. With a deep breath, she climbed down it, and began to dash as fast as she could to catch up with him. She was a bit slower than she was in Hogwarts seeing as she never had to run up seven flights of moving stairs anymore, but she was still decently paced.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:01 pm

Wallace had enough of a lead that he didn't notice.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:02 pm

Amanda had kept dashing, no matter how much of a stalkerish situation this was. She had just pushed past a large crowd, and was catching up to him.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:14 pm

He went down a hill and out of sight.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:17 pm

Amanda looked around, and noticed no one was looking, so she apparated down said hill, and luckily two feet away from Wallace. "Wallace!"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:19 pm

Wallace shrieked, skidding to a stop.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:24 pm

Amanda grabbed his hand with her pink-sharpie covered hand. It was warmer and a tiny bit sweaty, so the sharpie rubbed off a little on his hand. "Wallace, why did you run?"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:28 pm

Wallace pulled his - abnormally clammy - hand away, looking at the small droplets of ink left by Amanda's. "You shouldn't be here!"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:28 pm

She looked at him sadly, her eyes wide. "I'm sorry, b-but..."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:30 pm

"You were supposed to forget about me, stupid! That's how the story goes!" He wiped that hand on the leg of his khaki shorts. Didn't help much.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:32 pm

Amanda's voice was very unsteady as she spoke. "Wallace, don't you think I tried!? I really was doing well until I found an old letter, and then your mum came to reply about a letter I sent..."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:35 pm

Wallace looked horrified. "She didn't."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:36 pm

Amanda nodded, pointing to the pink on their hands. "She gave me your address, and apologized for everything. She said something how you always talked about me, and how I needed to come here."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:39 pm

He stared at Amanda's hand, gaping. "Mother..." he whimpered. "Alright, fine. What is it? Why did you have to break the storyline?"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:39 pm

Amanda stared at his hand, silently, for a full minute. Her head pounding, and her heart racing, she finally said. "Do you love me?"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:32 am

Wallace cringed, avoiding eye contact with Amanda. How could he tell her this? It was obvious she wasn't anywhere near over him. There wasn't any way he could escape. He swallowed his pride, looked Amanda straight in the nose, and said it:

"I'm gay."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:36 am

Amanda opened and closed her mouth, and gave him the same exact stare. "I don't believe you."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:38 am

He began to apologize profusely, stammering like a skipping record.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:40 am

Amanda stared at him, blankly, repeating herself. "I don't believe you." Then she added, "Wallace, it's not hard to say. Yes or no."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:20 pm