The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

2 posters

The third floor of that red-brick building with the giant clock on some campus somewhere

Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

The third floor of that red-brick building with the giant clock on some campus somewhere - Page 5 Empty Re: The third floor of that red-brick building with the giant clock on some campus somewhere

Post  Amanda Potter Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:53 pm

"Well, snarling again wouldn't help, and neither would showing your fangs seeing as I know you wouldn't use them."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

The third floor of that red-brick building with the giant clock on some campus somewhere - Page 5 Empty Re: The third floor of that red-brick building with the giant clock on some campus somewhere

Post  Olivia A. Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:59 pm

"Wouldn't I?"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:06 pm

Amanda shook her head, taking a seat on his bed thinking that this would take much longer than expected. "No. Because then we'd have to go through all that almost death stuff again, which neither of us wants to do. You're not a very good murderer."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:09 pm

"How would you know?" Wallace didn't take his eyes off of her.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:11 pm

"Well, considering the two small scars on my neck, and how I am still breathing..."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:12 pm

He grinned. "You still have those... Anyway, normally whoever I choose isn't expecting it."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:14 pm

"Well, I guess that's a bit of a fair point. But, I technically wasn't either."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:37 pm

Wallace smirked. "So, then..." He stepped closer to her until she could feel his breath on her... like, neck area. Since he's shorter and such. He lowered his voice, and said: "You wanted to know, right?"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:38 pm

Amanda felt the breath on her neck, which gave her goosebumps and irritated the scars. "Y-yes..."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:40 pm

Wallace stood on his toes, taking Amanda by her shoulders...

Then shoved her out the door, shutting and locking it behind her. Magically.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:42 pm

Amanda stood outside the door, a bit dazed. And that's when reality hit her. She had thrown herself at him in attempt to heal a relationship. Amanda felt the sickening feeling of stupidity and guilt make her stomach do flips, and that's when she apparated back her home.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:17 pm