The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

2 posters

The third floor of that red-brick building with the giant clock on some campus somewhere

Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

The third floor of that red-brick building with the giant clock on some campus somewhere - Page 3 Empty Re: The third floor of that red-brick building with the giant clock on some campus somewhere

Post  Olivia A. Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:00 am

"Amanda," Wallace said soulfully, placing a hand on her shoulder. "I know this must be difficult to come to terms with, but... I'm sorry. It's like I've found my other half! I'm just gay, it's who I am!" Sparkle.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

The third floor of that red-brick building with the giant clock on some campus somewhere - Page 3 Empty Re: The third floor of that red-brick building with the giant clock on some campus somewhere

Post  Amanda Potter Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:01 am

Amanda's eyes were filling with tears. "N-no... You wouldn't be so cruel to lead me on like that."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:08 am

"Didn't the body glitter give it away?" Sparkle. "I'm sorry, my dear... I truly am." He backed away from her slowly before turning and entering the convenience store they were standing beside. The logo was a cartoony sheep wearing a top hat and carrying a cane.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:26 am

Amanda stood there, speechless, tears streaming down her face. He... He... was gay? All this time he lead me on...
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:15 pm

A small tuff of white sat at Wallace's window, pecking at it and making as much noise as the little owl could.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:27 pm

That pothead from before was the first to wake up. He'd gone into a freak-out, thinking that this visitor was some sign from the gods. So, of course, he awoke his roommate, who, of course, knew exactly what it was. Wallace then opened the window to let the owl in, to the other man's horror.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:29 pm

It squawked at Wallace, waving around it's talon to show the letter.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:32 pm

"Loud little squirt, aren't you?" Wallace untied the letter and decided that since he was already awake, he might as well read it.

Bad idea.

"Are you kidding?" he murmured to himself. This had to be the fifth letter this past two weeks. What was he to do? "Alright, maybe if I respond..." he thought to himself, sitting down at the small desk in front of the window and fumbling through the papers for something to write with.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:47 pm

The owl was back in about a half an hour, sitting in the windowsill.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:47 pm

And he received it.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:48 pm

Dear Wallace,

It was expected. I said you were faking. I didn't ask about whatever... sparkles... you are talking about. Just how you are doing.

Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:21 pm

Dear Wallace,

Oh, that sucks. My school is fine, just overworking us...

-Amanda
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:17 am

Amanda stood at Wallace's door, a month later, on a Friday night. It had taken her that long to figure out exactly what she was going to say to him. No one said that and didn't get an ear full. With a determined look on her face, and a deep breath, she knocked loudly on his dorm door three times.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:29 am

"S'open!" Wallace called, not looking up from the essay he was writing.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:12 am

Amanda walked in. "Wallace, I think you're going to want to look up." Amanda was trying to hide the mixed emotions she wanted to throw at him, trying to show him she wasn't crazy.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:52 am

Of course, he recognized that voice. After a moment, he sighed. "What do you want?"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:14 pm

Amanda frowned, that wasn't the response she was looking for. She was half hoping for him to drop on his knees, begging for forgiveness, and that she wouldn't even have to try, but this clearly wasn't the case. "You left quite, bitchy, one could say, from the ice cream parlor after throwing a hissy fit. And you want to know the hilarious part? You didn't even pay your side of bill. Just like always, never carrying your own weight!" Amanda's voice quivered with anger, cracking at part where her voice rose. If you looked closely though, you could see her fist clenched at her side out of nervousness, and not anger.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:09 pm

"I did too!" he argued. "What do you mean, never pulling my own weight? There's never been any weight to pull!"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:30 pm

Amanda dryly laughed. "Because waiting a month to repair a relationship is pulling your own weight? Ignoring someone completely while supposedly dating?"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:32 pm

"We were NOT an item! I told you to just... You're impossible, leave me."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:37 pm

"Is not being an item holding hands and hugging? Also, did you just say 'leave me'?!" Amanda got a small smile on her face.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:54 pm

"I mean, we haven't been since seventh year! And even then, it was only for what, two months? And this is MY dorm, so... Get out."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:56 pm

Amanda stared at him, almost glaring. "Actually? I am pretty sure it was sixth."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:59 pm

"Wasn't official."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:01 pm

"Alright, so flirting is being counted in that one." Amanda was still glaring at the back of his head. "Also, you're being awfully rude."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:52 am