The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

2 posters

Somewhere in Blackpool

Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Somewhere in Blackpool - Page 5 Empty Re: Somewhere in Blackpool

Post  Serenity R Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:55 pm

Serenity's smile disappeared. "Don't do that." But, the smile quickly returned.
    And they jumped into the dumpster like sims and the top closed and it rattled.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932

Post  Olivia A. Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:56 pm

"Alright, then. Err... in the dumpster?"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:58 pm

"In the dumpster. Now," Serenity said forcefully, pushing him towards it. "It's just a dumpster!"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:02 pm

Yep.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:05 pm

Yep.

Serenity looked up at the sky and mumbled a couple of choice cuss words to herself. Why the hell did she do this? It seemed like such a good idea at the time. She put on her clothes- which now smelled of dumpster, for God's sake- and got out of the trash receptacle. "I'm leaving now. Probably won't see you for a while, to rid myself of the embarrassment.."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:07 pm

Elroy'd discovered he quite liked it in there. "Suit yourself." He noticed that there weren't many clouds that day.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:13 pm

Serenity turned and walked across the street quickly. What the heck did I just do?!
    And then came the screeching of tires. Serenity turned and saw the car coming towards her, and screamed. The car had nearly come to a stop when it hit her, but it still hurt like hell. The force of the car pushed her forward about five yards into the middle of the (thankfully not busy) road, and the people in the car rushed out, the young couple shouting, one calling an ambulance, the driver rushing over to Serenity.
    What just happened? Her head, her head hurt. Her hair was all wet.. She lifted a hand to touch it, but something was wrong with her arm, so she lifted the other one, which seemed to work fine, to touch it.
    There's blood on my hand. Why is there blood on my hand? And with that, Serenity passed out, the young man who had been driving the car holding up her head and still shouting for his girlfriend (or was it his wife?) to call the ambulance, which she had already done.
    Headlights, and sirens, and lots of shouting. It was a mirror image of what had happened years earlier at the Rosensteel house, only the victim wasn't dead when the ambulances arrived.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:21 pm

Unfortunately, the sound of screeching tires happened frequently enough that it was just another noise in the background, and thus went unnoticed by that retard lying in the dumpster.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:28 pm

But, surely the idiot wouldn't ignore the ambulance sirens once they got there. And they did. The paramedics were out in full force, lifting Serenity onto a gurney, sticking needles into her arms, all the things paramedics did on the scene. A policeman was asking the couple some questions already, and Serenity was still unconscious on the gurney. They were having problems- it was stuck in the ambulance doors.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:36 pm

Normally they would also go ignored. But, certainly not this close. Elroy managed to sit up, wipe a rotting... thing off his back, and look behind him to the street. Unfortunately, his vision wasn't exactly 20/20. So, he had to redress whatever he'd taken off, haul himself out of the dumpster, and trudge up the alleyway to the road.

And more misfortune, Serenity was already in the ambulance by the time he got there. He leaned over to a bystander and asked, "What happened?" To which said muggle explained that a lovely little blonde girl was positively mauled by an oncoming Prius. Elroy inquired as to what this blonde was wearing. And indeed, the description was spot-on. "... Stupid girl!" And so he began to run after the ambulance. At least there was one bright spot in all of this: he knew this town like the back of his disgusting little mitt, and thus knew the exact location of the hospital.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:42 pm

Serenity happened to wake up, to her misfortune. She was being wheeled down the hospital hallways, strapped down to her little wheeling gurney. Needless to say, she started struggling. It wasn't every day you woke up strapped to a chair being pushed down a hallway "Where am I?! I- I need to go to a hospital! I got hit by a car!"
    "You're in a hospital," One of the attendants said to her. "Give her some anesthesia."
    And that was about all she heard before she was put in a state of semi-unconsciousness again, and put into the operating room.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:57 pm

Elroy'd given up on running and was waiting for a bus.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:06 pm

Serenity sat in her hospital room. She had gotten a white cast on her arm, which had been broken, and a nice white bandage around her head. In her opinion, it made her hair look all pushed-down and funny. But, it covered up the sixteen stitches she had needed after her head had hit the pavement of the road. The headaches were horrible. She just sat there, watching some show about a vampire slayer on TV. She wondered if Elroy had -- yes, of course he'd heard the accident. You shouldn't be such an idiot, Serenity. So, she sighed, and kept droning out the noise of various patients outside with the vampire slaying.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:09 pm

[oh 90s.]

That bus had to make EVERY SINGLE stop along the way. It took about an hour to finally arrive at the hospital, wherein Elroy had to prove that he was of some relation to the patient, wait until visiting hours began... which they hadn't, yet.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:14 pm

A doctor went into Serenity's room. "Hello, Miss Rosensteel! Ready for your painkillers?" Serenity nodded, and quickly regretted it. It felt like her brain was shaking. "You're going to have to stay at the hospital for another three days, if your progress stays steady. Do you have any family members that I can talk to? You shouldn't be leaving the area, we need to be near you in case something happens to that cut on your brain."
    "Umm.. Well, there's a guy. Elroy Astor. He might not be here, though, and I don't know his phone number. He was there when the accident happened, though."
    "Alright, if there's anyone here by that name, we'll let them in. Anything else I can get you?"
    "Um, just a glass of water, please."
    And then the doctor gave her her painkiller shots, then left.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:03 pm

[SHAMELESS DOUBLE POST]

Eventually, visiting hours came around. But by that time, Serenity was so drugged up that she was rotating between two states- grogginess, and being outright comatose. That was a joke, she was just completely unresponsive in her state of drugged sleep. But, boy, did those drugs make her dream. Inside Serenity's mind, events were flashing by at rapid speeds similar to car racing in real life, zooming around and making obnoxious, loud whirring noises.

First, their boat pulling up to Illumination Island. That first time she had seen Angel. The last time she had seen Angel, in that little white room. What he had said. The first time they had talked. What he had said then. His eyes after she had pushed him out of the window accidentally. The last time she had talked to him. How she imagined he had killed Charlie. The Yule Ball, surprisingly, where they had kissed in the courtyard. How she had imagined he had killed Charlie. Blood, all over. Then, blood, all over Angel.

Serenity opened her eyes slightly, before closing them again, groaning. She really shouldn't think about Angel. She should be completely over him. Eventually, she drifted back to sleep.

That party. The last party before everything went wrong. Gowns, and beautiful friends, and Elroy with his macaroni mask. After that, everything had went wrong. Crying in the kitchen. Flashing lights. Thinking she could handle going outside, when she really couldn't stand to see what was going on. She couldn't think about it. But, there, she was being forced to again. All those images wouldn't leave her brain. She just wanted to be left alone. Why couldn't they understand that? Liv, Amanda, that girl Lin, Rachel, Kelsi, Selia, Libby, that girl from her Transfiguration class, she just wanted them to leave her alone.
    Suddenly, as Serenity was thinking about them, she could see them. They were there, in her hospital room, with her. Just as suddenly, in the way that dreams do, they wanted to eat her. Eat her alive, like cannibals. That thought was what started the screaming, the horrible screaming. But the worst part was that it wasn't them screaming, it was her, Serenity, doing the screaming.

Serenity's eyes snapped open, then she sat up, frightened. The room was still empty. There were no doctors, cannibal friends, cannibal enemies, macaroni masks, or Elroys in sight. She started to calm down, breathing deep breaths.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:06 pm

Visiting hours were on the brink of ending as Elroy burst through the door of the small hospital room. He'd taken the wrong bus, you see. He'd gotten off as close as he could to the hospital and had run the rest of the way. And so, sweating like a hog and completely out of breath, he shouted, "You idiot! Watch where your going!"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:08 pm

Serenity's mouth dropped open, and she seemed to temporarily forget the cannibals. "Watch where I'm going!? WATCH WHERE I'M GOING?! There was a car! It wasn't my fault! And what, you thought I was going to be looking both ways, whistling a happy tune? No way!"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:10 pm

"You ran straight into a HIGHWAY!" Elroy began pacing back and forth around the room. The buttons on his shirt weren't fastened right.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:12 pm

Serenity frowned, her eyebrows knitting together. "You don't think I realize that now? Why are you lecturing me, anyways?"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:18 pm

"Because you ran straight into oncoming traffic!"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:19 pm

"I know, okay? I know. Would you just.." Serenity crossed her arms- to the best of her ability, since one was basically unmovable and in a cast- and looked away. Eventually, she spoke up. "Please, stop pacing. You're giving me a headache."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:23 pm

"Make me." He kept on pacing. "I mean, just how high do you have to be to do something like that!?"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:25 pm

Serenity glared at him. "If I was high, it was your bloody fault." She mumbled, trying to avoid the subject.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:26 pm

Elroy smirked. "I do have that effect on people," he murmured.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:21 am