The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

+2
Libby Brown
Kelsi Cruise
6 posters

The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance.

Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance.

Post  Amanda Potter Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:08 pm

Amanda muttered something about obviously being no help. "Olivia, I went through it the summer after fourth year."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:08 pm

"Then it's still going."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:10 pm

"It's not a phase!" Amanda said, her voice become more furious with every word, "I'm just unhappy with the current events!"
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653

Post  Libby Brown Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:10 pm

"Well, where I live has a lot of forests and wild life, you know? You could go there, or something. Or maybe I could mail you the potions."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575

Post  Serenity R Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:10 pm

"Mandy, do me a favor and don't be emo phase-y around me. It lowers my grades. And a couple of them are already low enough.."

~
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:11 pm

"Nah, you're just dumb, Ser. When are we leaving..."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:11 pm

Amanda slowly coutned to ten in her head.

"I'm asking for help, then you both say something about emo, and then say I can't be around you because I'll lower your grades!?"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:12 pm

[We should wait for Kelsi to leave.]

"I'm not dumb.. And, emo people are creepy, Mandy, it's not just about my grades here."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:13 pm

Amycus Carrow suddenly stormed into the Entrance Hall, looking thoroughly angry as he looked over the students.

"Where is Mr. And Miss Cruise?!" he roared, at the students. He then yelled, more directly at Kelsi and Fry. "We know you're in hiding, so you might as well come out right now!"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:13 pm

"You can be around me, I don't care."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:14 pm

Selia gasped quietly, and looked around for Fry. Where was he?!
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:14 pm

"Serenity! You said, quote on quote, 'Mandy, do me a favor and don't be emo phase-y around me. It lowers my grades. And a couple of them are already low enough..' Also, I'm not emo!"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:16 pm

"Yeah, that's what I said, it does lower my grades, but I just don't like emo people! And you're sure acting like it! You always cry in the bathrooms. I heard it from Padma Patil. You're an overdramatic, whiny person."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:16 pm

"Quiet Astor and Rosensteel!" barked Amycus. "We're on a search here for Mudbloods!"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:17 pm

Amanda looked at Serenity, and if looks could kill well, you know the rest. "My brother is one of the most wanted people in the wizarding world, my friend is being a complete bitch, oh and, I'm talking to you. I think I can mope."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:19 pm

"I'm not being a bitch," Serenity said, lowering her voice to a whisper. "All you do is mope mope mope. I'm so tired of it. You should shut up, because the whole world isn't about you. You should be in the background, because you're too ugly to function, and your hair looks like crap today. And, quite frankly, your brother is sexy."

[Heehee, she's being such a bitch. It's so fun! <3]
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:20 pm

Kelsi froze. She stared at Libby straight in the eyes. She wasn't going to let them find her. So she just kept her head down.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:20 pm

(Now you know why I like to play Karin so much. She's deliciously evil and has a heart made out of stone. |D)
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:21 pm

Amanda's voice had dropped to a whisper also. "Yes well, sexy, or being a alive? I think the second choice is a bit better. And didn't I just tell you exactly what you just told me? Your insults are just saying what I said was true. And wanna know what really is the best part? You said that all because I said you were getting completely off topic."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:21 pm

"If the Cruises do not step forward right, we'll make sure that they, AND their family will be sent to Azkaban!" he yelled.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:23 pm

Amanda looked up, wide eyed, finally picking up what was happening. Her eyes darted to each face in the corwd, looking for Kelsi.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:24 pm

"You never said any of what you're claiming you said, Amanda. You're not that good with insults. Can't you go cut yourself? Maybe you'll die from blood loss and leave the rest of us in peace. Thank God that owl died.." Serenity was still oblivious.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:24 pm

Kelsi breathed in. They were bluffing. They were bluffing.

Suddenly Fry stepped through the crowd. No disguise, nothing. Dark hair, dark skin, dark eyes. And he, being tall, stared at the teacher straight in the eyes. "Yeah?" he said quietly. His hands were shaking.

Kelsi shook her head. "Libby, tell Drew I love him, thank you so much for your help. You, and everyone were great friends. And don't worry, I won't die." She said with a wink, and suddenly she was in her normal state. She stepped forwards and stood next to Fry.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:24 pm

Olivia stared up at Professor Carrow, eyes half-shut. "Who tipped him off?" she whispered.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:25 pm

And then, Serenity realized what was happening.

And she screamed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:13 am