The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

+2
Libby Brown
Kelsi Cruise
6 posters

The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance.

Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance. - Page 18 Empty Re: The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance.

Post  Libby Brown Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:50 pm

Libby continued spinning Kelsi around, grinning so widely that it started to hurt her cheeks. Not that she cared! They had won!

Jessica was partying it up with her Gryffindor friends, screaming and jumping up and down and what-not.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance. - Page 18 Empty Re: The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance.

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:52 pm

Kelsi was getting really dizzy, but she didn't care.

Eric appeared behind her. "JESSICA!" he yelled so she could hear him.

Jake grabbed her hand. "No! Why the HELL would you think that?! Selia, after tonight, I want to spend... umm... what was that word..."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

Post  Amanda Potter Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:52 pm

Amanda was crowd riding. The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance. - Page 18 905668
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653

Post  Libby Brown Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:54 pm

Libby eventually got dizzy herself, and stopped, throwing her head back, laughing wildly. "KELSI! WE DID IIIT!"

Jessica turned around. "ERIC!" she screeched. "OH MY GOD! WE'RE ALIVE!" she gave him a quick kiss, then just hugged him, screaming, "THIS IS AMAAAAZING!"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575

Post  Serenity R Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:55 pm

"Noodles? No.. Cantelope.. No. Are you thinking of eternity?" Selia suggested, starting to smile at him. "I think that might be it."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:36 am

Kelsi fell off, and threw her arms around Libby. "YES! WE DID! THIS IS AMAZING!" she cried out.

Eric grinned. "YES, IT IS!" he screamed, back, and kissed her again.

"YES! Eternity! And please, make me brownies." He said with a suddenly serious face, but then began to laugh and hugged her.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:38 am

"Alright, alright!" Selia said, laughing too, and hugging him. "I'll make you brownies when we get home for the summer."

"RACHEL! THIS IS LIKE A MOSH PIT. I CAN'T BREATHE!" Serenity screamed, getting pushed around.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:50 am

Jake grinned. "That's great!"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:53 am

"I'm sort of tired. Will you go back to the dorm with me? Laugh if you want, but I'm sort of scared."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:55 am

Jake grinned. "I'd rather stay at the celebration... I'm sorry, Selia!"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:57 am

"Um, okay..." Selia looked frightened, but started pushing anyways. "See you later, Jake."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:14 am

Selia arrived back at the party, not partying.

Serenity, on the other hand, was partying. She was dancing and screaming and having a great time.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:06 am