The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

+2
Libby Brown
Kelsi Cruise
6 posters

The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance.

Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance. - Page 17 Empty Re: The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance.

Post  Amanda Potter Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:13 pm

Amanda ran over to Harry, breaking through the crowd, and hugging him. And she was immediately shaken off. =w=.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance. - Page 17 Empty Re: The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance.

Post  Libby Brown Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:15 pm

Holly eventually made her way through the crowd to Eric, and threw her arms around him in a rib-breaking hug. "WE DID IIIIT!" she screamed in his ear.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575

Post  Serenity R Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:16 pm

"YES!" Selia screamed, plugging one of her ears, and looking around, smiling. "THIS IS SO LOUD!"

Serenity was not going to start crying- she was too busy cheering and laughing with everyone else.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:16 pm

Amanda forgot her hurt awesomed, and threw her hands up in glee.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:17 pm

Rachel then began to wander off, to find Nick. You know, to hug him or something.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:18 pm

"I KNOW!" Eric screamed back and hugged her too. They jumped up and down like two little frenzied children. Jake broke through, and being the tallest (And strongest) he hugged them both tightly and lifted them up a bit. Then he dropped them, because he was really tired and stuff. "WE WON! WE WON! WE WON! WE WON!" He kept screaming this.

Kelsi stumbled around, and eventually found Libby. She jumped from behind, hugging her friend, laughing and crying. "LIBBY! IT'S OVER!" she screamed, and laughing while she hugged her tightly.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932

Post  Olivia A. Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:18 pm

Olivia just kept the happytears going. This was great, this was awesome, this was amazing, this was...
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:19 pm

Selia just stood next to Eric and Holly, sobbing, and laughing at the same time. "This is.. it's just.." And then she hugged Holly, shutting up.

Serenity looked around for her friends, but didn't see any of them. It was like a freaking mosh pit.

Last edited by Serenity R on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:19 pm

THIS WAS BETTER THAN ORANGE PUDDING.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:20 pm

DAMN STRAIGHT IT WAS!
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653

Post  Libby Brown Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:21 pm

Holly hugged Selia, bursting into tears. "YOU'RE OKAY!" she screeched in her friend's ear, squeezing her as tightly as she could.

Libby grabbed Kelsi's legs, and buckled slightly from the weight, but had enough strength and energy to spin Kelsi around several times on a piggy-back ride, screaming.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:21 pm

Amanda grabbed Olivia's arm and started dashing around in circles.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:22 pm

"I'M FINE!" Selia screamed back. "YOU'RE OKAY TOO!" She didn't have enough arm strength to squeeze. Wounds, you know. But, she did her best to be huggable.

Serenity eventually broke through to where Libby and Kelsi were, and smiled, just watching them.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:23 pm

Because she couldn't find Nick, Rachel ran up to Serenity and hugged her around the middle.

"Serenity! We made it! With your designer shoe half burnt!"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:23 pm

Serenity burst out laughing and hugged Rachel back. "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, RACHEL!" She said, bursting into tears.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:27 pm

AManda continued to drag Olivia around behind her.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:28 pm

Kelsi screamed too, holding on to Libby, and shot spells into the air, making it rain random things like flowers, sparks, fake gold, and many other things. "THIS IS AMAZING!" she screamed. She didn't care. She wanted to feel like a child again. This was the best.

Eric was grinning so widely. He was just allowing himself to be hugged, and drifted with everyone else who was screaming and hugging and everything.

Jake was doing so, too.

And Robin, Robin found Olivia, and hugged her as tightly as possible.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:29 pm

"I LOVE YOU TWO!!" and she buried her face into her.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:30 pm

Serenity just kept hugging Rachel tightly. "You couldn't find Nick, could you?"

~

Selia was just wandering around, trying to escape the crowd. Unfortunately, it seemed to be endless.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:34 pm

Olivia didn't see who it was, she didn't care, she just hugged. "WE'RE GONNA LIVE!" Apparently, her nose had also cleared out.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:34 pm

She laughed. "He's to short to be seen!" she shouted. "But it doesn't matter, anyway!"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:36 pm

Amanda continued to run around the crowd in joy.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:45 pm

Her nose had cleared out on Robin. "Oh, gross!" she yelled, but was too happy to care.

Kelsi was still riding on Libby.

Jake went after her. "Selia, Selia, wait!"

Eric was looking for Jessica.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:45 pm

"I'm sorry, I have overactive nasal glands! I LOVE YOU, ROBIN!"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:48 pm

Selia turned around and smiled. "Yeah? You just want to be friends, you don't have to say it anymore, I get it."

"THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!" Serenity screamed, right into Rachel's ear. "Oops, didn't mean to kill your eardrums." She pulled away from the hug, grinning widely.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:34 pm