The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

+2
Libby Brown
Kelsi Cruise
6 posters

The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance.

Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance.

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:40 pm

"Oh. Sorry." he muttered. He pulled away, and sighed.

"I'm pretty out of shape, too." Eric said with a shrug. "Hey, Nicolas. Can I talk to you?"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance.

Post  Serenity R Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:46 pm

"I don't think either of us should go back out. I'm hoping Eric will stay in too, but.. It's really scary to think that any of us can die, and Holly's still out there. I'm just so scared. I don't want to fight anymore."
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653

Post  Libby Brown Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:56 pm

"Yeah, sure! Why not. Hey, let's get out of here, there's still plenty of fighting going on."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:00 am

And so, they found somewhere safe- a corner hidden from the fighting. And, Eric told him everything. "I don't know... what to do. I mean, some girl told me that he'll be happier now, and it's good. But it's not. And I feel so mad. And hurt. And I just can't believe it!!" Something wet fell on the ground. Eric had begun crying.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:03 am

Selia tugged on Jake's shirt gently. "Keep talking, or I'm going to fall asleep and I'll bleed to death and die. And then I'll haunt you for not keeping me awake and letting me die."
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:03 am

Nicolas wasn't ever very good at this. He hadn't experienced it himself--but, since he didn't know what to say, he followed Rachel's advice of actions speaking louder than words.

So he gave Eric a hug.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:09 am

Jake sighed. "I guess... when this is all over... Oh, I don't know, Selia."

Eric kept crying. It was like Nicolas was a brother he never had. And he was crying so hard that his manly tears didn't run down his cheeks. No. They ran on his cheeks.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:12 am

Nicolas wasn't sure what to say, so he patted Eric on the back, in a brotherly way. For some reason, at that moment, he felt... connected. Like it WAS a brother he never had. Which was a really odd feeling, considering they didn't really know each other THAT well. However, it wasn't like he minded.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:12 am

"You're confusing sometimes." Selia rolled her eyes. "Will you just stay there and be my pillow for a while?"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:15 am

"Sure! Hey, Selia?" Jake said quietly.

Eric sighed shakily and pulled away. "Thanks. I needed that. I feel like a loser crying, though.."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:19 am

"Yeah, what is it?" Selia asked, closing her eyes again.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:21 am

"Don't. All men have to cry sometimes!" Nicolas smiled softly at him. "Especially after what happened. It's not healthy to keep your emotions inside!"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:30 am

"I wouldn't mind if you came back and haunted me. I'd be happy."

Eric nodded. "By the way, your girlfriend's looking for you!" he said, and jumped out feeling all energetic. He can't bring back Fry's death. He won't be able to. But, what he CAN do, is prevent anybody else from dying. Which is what he'll intend on doing. And so, he ran off, wand in hand, goldish eyes gleaming with adrenaline and a tear or two.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:37 am

"I think I'd be a bother to you. But thanks. I'll try my best not to die." She opened up her eyes and smiled.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:41 am

"No, you wouldn't be a bother at all."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:44 am

"Okay. And, I feel the same way. If one of us does die. Bother me all you want." Selia was quiet for a little longer. "Please don't die."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:54 am

"If you beg, it won't do anything." Jake said. "But, I'll try not to!"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:00 am

"Good." Selia blinked several times, eyelids getting heavy. "Don't let somebody kill me, okay?" And she fell asleep right there, leaning on him, with all the crashing and screaming in the background.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:06 am

Jake sighed. "Seriously, it's like she doesn't even trust me."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:29 am

Selia woke up a long while later- she had slept right through the intense rapist fight involving Kelsi, and most of the fight where Libby and Max were involved. Not that she knew any of them. It was just a time reference. "Good morning, Jake." Oh, God. Fry's dead. Karin's dead. People are still fighting.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:43 am

"It's only been five or so minutes, Selia."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:45 am

"Darn, I was hoping it had been a week. It's difficult. Like, a second takes forever. Do you have any Lunesta or whatever?"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:46 am

"What."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:47 am

"Medicine that makes you go to sleep.. Oh, whatever. Just forget it."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:50 am

"I'm not going to forget it! Accio Lunesta!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:22 am