The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

+2
Libby Brown
Kelsi Cruise
6 posters

The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance.

Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance. Empty The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance.

Post  Kelsi Cruise Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:54 am

Eric was by the entrance, with his school schedule in his hand and an apple in the other.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance. Empty Re: The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance.

Post  Libby Brown Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:04 am

Holly happened to be walking by, and stopped. She considered walking by, and taking a walk around the grounds like she had planned, or going to apologize. Taking the latter, she approached Eric. "Hey," she greeted him.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance. Empty Re: The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance.

Post  Kelsi Cruise Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:05 am

He looked up, and swallowed the bite of his apple. "Hey," he said, and looked back down at the schedule.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:10 am

"What do you have after free period?" Holly asked.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:16 am

"Herbology," he replied shortly, and stared hard at his schedule. He was avoiding looking up.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:24 am

"Eric, I'm really sorry," she blurted out. "I honestly didn't mean what you heard! I feel terrible about it, and I really shouldn't have said it. I don't think you're slow or anything. I was just... " she trailed off. "Being stupid. And, er, if you don't want to accept my apology, then I guess that's fine... I just wanted to apologize."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:28 am

He looked at her."I still don't understand why you'd go and say that, Holly. And then you go and leave us all, just because Fr- Just because of that problem. You know, all of this is tearing us up, and you're not helping."
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:35 am

"I didn't leave because of that problem. I don't care about that problem anymore. You all just... pissed me off. Especially Selia. And it's always awkward because of Jake, and now because of Fry and Selia, and now you, and Antonio and Karin are always snogging and they have all of their Pureblood friends to think about! I don't know what to do. You're so lucky, Eric, nobody ever gets mad at you."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:17 pm

"How did we piss you off? You know, maybe you should just give Jake a chance! This summer, Fry did, and I bet the two of them are friends, he went through the same as you. The only reason everyone is mad at you is because you don't forgive easily. You take every little thing, and make it a big deal." Eric said quietly, not looking up. "But, if you came back with us, it could be like old days, right?"
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:38 pm

"I can't help that I'm overly dramatic about some things!" She sighed. "But I guess I can try to talk to them again. But what if they're still mad at me? And what if they don't forgive me? Then what?"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:16 pm

"They'll forgive you eventually. Holly, believe me- it's better now than never. If you apologize NOW, you'll have more time to be forgiven." Eric seemed to be pleading now. "Seriously, it's the good thing to do!"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:40 am

Kelsi stood here looking around. The interviews were tonight. She was really nervous. She looked around and bounced back and forth on the balls of her feet.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:37 pm

Kelsi looked at her watch. "Where is everyone?" she thought. They were supposed to meet here for the trip..
    Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575

Post  Serenity R Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:20 pm

Selia showed up, looking around excitedly. "Hogmseade! Hogsmeade!" She said quietly, grinning.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:43 pm

Kelsi turned to Serenity, and grinned. "Yeah, it's gonna be fun."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575

Post  Serenity R Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:05 pm

"Huh? Who are you?" Selia asked, looking offended. Serenity got into the Entrance Hall, still in her pajamas, and thrust the note at Selia. "Detention! Again? What have you been doing, Selia?!"
    Selia looked at it glumly. "I guess I'll have to come back from Hogsmeade a bit early to make it on time.."
    "That's not the point! What were you and this kid doing?!"
    "Nothing! Antonio and Karin were about to beat me up and then Jake came and totally dominated them and--"
    "You beat a poor kid up?!"
    "Not... exactly!"
    "Selia, if this happens one more time, I'm not going to give you any more money."
    "What?! No! I have to buy some can-- quills and stuff!"
    Serenity glared at Selia, but turned and smiled at Kelsi. "Hey."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:09 pm

Rachel was just standing around, chilling, hoping that it would be time to go to Hogsmeade soon enough.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932

Post  Olivia A. Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:12 pm

Olivia dragged herself into the Entrance Hall and leaned on a column, eyes half-shut. "Too early... Holiday..."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:13 pm

Rachel turned around so she was facing towards Olivia. "Hey, are you okay?"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:14 pm

"Tired. Real tired."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:15 pm

"Go to bed earlier, then."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 pm

She groaned in objection.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:21 pm

"What's wrong with going to bed earlier?"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:25 pm

"That's time, Rachel. Time you can never get back. Why waste it being unconscious?"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:27 pm

"What's wrong with just a couple more hours of sleep? Besides, we already spend a third of our lives asleep anyway."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:52 pm