The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

+2
Libby Brown
Kelsi Cruise
6 posters

The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance.

Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:31 pm

"And what COULD you be doing with that..." She paused, then counted on her fingers for a moment. "That extra 13,670,400 minutes you're alive?"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:37 pm

"But you'd be dead and withered away before you could experience any of those minutes. You need sleep to function!"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:41 pm

"We're witches, dude. We don't need anything." Olivia closed her eyes. "Why can't they just tell us the energy spell or something, it must exist somewhere..."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:43 pm

Rachel rolled her eyes. "Just because we're witches doesn't make us nonhuman. We're just like Muggles in that sense, except for having the magic gene. We still need sleep."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

Post  Amanda Potter Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:44 pm

Amanda was propped up against the wall next to the towering doorway, awaiting the trip. She ran her fingers through her black hair, causing random strands to stand up on end. Amanda sighed, imaganing how she looked to a certain huddle of third years she saw out of the corner of her eye.

"Isn't that Potter's sister?"

"She looks so scary!"

"Surprised they let her come this year."

Amanda sighed, and as if answering to the imaginary statement in her head, thought the answer, It's because I'm unimportant. Nothing but a simple background character for transision scenes."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575

Post  Serenity R Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:45 pm

Selia ditched her sister and ran up to Rachel. "Oh, Rachel, the best thing happened to me! You have to hear about it!"

Serenity smiled and went off to talk to Amanda. "Hey, girl, how are you feeling?"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:46 pm

Amanda half smiled and looked up at Serenity. "Bland, digusted with the way life is going. You?"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:49 pm

Rachel smiled at Selia. "Oooh tell me!"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:50 pm

Olivia stared at Selia with one eye half-open. "You're one of those... ugh."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:52 pm

"Alright, I suppose. You look glum. What's wrong?"

~

"It was a while ago, I don't remember how long, but I was trying to go and flirt with Antonio late at night. Then your sister came and was hugging on him and I pulled her hair to get her out of my way, and then they were about to fight me, then Antonio said some really insulting things about how I'm a "thing" and that he would never ever like me again and how he's in love with Karin, and then out of nowhere, Jake was there! And then he smashed Antonio into the wall, and then nearly broke his wand, then flipped him over and let him go, and it was the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me- but we got detentions.. But today we're going to Hogsmeade together! How are you, though, Rachel?"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:54 pm

Olivia staggered over to Amanda, latching on to her arm. "Hey..."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:55 pm

Rachel looked very happy at this prospect. But then she decided to joke around a little herself. "That's all he did?! I would have snapped his wand in half if I were him." she said with a wink.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:56 pm

Amanda sighed. "Where should I start? I don't know if the only semi-kind memeber of my family is alive, and even if he is alive, he hates me for not doing anything. I feel like a background character, and just," Amanda paused to groan, "I just hate how life is going with Death Eaters winning..." Amanda looked down.

"Oi. Hey Liv."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:57 pm

"Really?!? Can you?!" Selia asked. "Jake said he wouldn't. You should!" She said, jumping up and down.

~

"Mandy, we're not in a story.. This is life. Nobody's a background character, because we're all the center of everything we do. It's all a matter of perspective, and you're not.. in the right place."
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653

Post  Libby Brown Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:58 pm

Libby entered the dining hall, and quickly ran over to Kelsi. "Hey! Good morning!"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:59 pm

Amanda looked at Serenity, a bit puzzled. "What do you mean I'm not in the right place? There's no where else for me to go."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:00 pm

"Mandy, I'm talking about your state of mind!"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:00 pm

"I think you're just entering your emo phase a little late..." She didn't let go of Amanda's arm.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:01 pm

Rachel shook her head. "Sorry Selia, I would and all, but I do NOT want to get involved with this. I have my own issues at hand."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:02 pm

"Olivia, I went through that phase already. Also, Serenity, what do you think I should do?"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:03 pm

"Apparently not."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:04 pm

"Eww, Emos.." Serenity muttered, getting off-task.

~

"Oh, OK!" Selia said. "Hey, when are we going to practice next?"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:04 pm

Kelsi waved at Libby. "Hey," she said with a small smile.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653

Post  Libby Brown Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:07 pm

"Are you worried?" Libby asked in a low tone, though obviously knowing the answer. "Cause I am. Cause you shouldn't have come to school!"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:08 pm

Kelsi glanced at Libby. "If I'm forced to leave, what will we do? With... this little monthly thing?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:32 pm