The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

+2
Libby Brown
Kelsi Cruise
6 posters

The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance.

Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance.

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:32 pm

[EDIT. PLEASE.]
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance. - Page 9 Empty Re: The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance.

Post  Rachel M. Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:33 pm

"I don't want to do anything anymore." she admitted. "I've had enough of death." She looked around the place. "Has any of you seen Karin?"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Post  Olivia A. Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:33 pm

[NO.]
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:33 pm

Kelsi shook her head. "No. I haven't. She's strong, she'll pull through, right?"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:35 pm

"Let's hope so. She probably left... she's underage, you know. Born late into the year... November... I like that month." And, in spite of everything, she began to snuffle quietly.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575

Post  Serenity R Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:38 pm

Serenity refrained from saying I told you so. "Don't worry, Rachel, Karin's fine."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:39 pm

Amanda came stumbling in, cheeks bright read from crying. She held the leaf to her neck as she went towards her friends. "G-guys. Wallace... vampire... killed... bit... me..." She soundlessly motioned toward her neck.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:39 pm

[[Whoah, how was my post after Amanda's?!]]
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:39 pm

"C'mon, Serenity." And they walked out into the battle.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:40 pm

Serenity R wrote:[[Whoah, how was my post after Amanda's?!]]

[What do you mean? On my computer it's before.]
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:41 pm

[[I meant before.]]

Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:42 pm

[Oh, I deleted it to fix it. so.]

Amanda stood there, helplessly looking at Rachel and Libby.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:46 pm

Rachel was absolutely useless though, for Amanda.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:59 pm

Selia, after she and Jake had made it there, was sitting, leaning against a wall, not really wanting to ask any of the people for help. They were her classmates, teachers, not nurses and doctors. And there were people in there, dying. But the worst part was the dead bodies. She tried not to look at those, but she kept doing so anyways, before feeling sick and looking away again.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:01 pm

Jake nodded, looking around. "Hey, it's Eric!" he cried, and pointed. Eric walked over to them. "Hey, guys." he said quietly. His shoulder was still bleeding, and his face was pale. But, just like he couldn't accept that Fry was gone, his shoulder wasn't accepting pain.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:03 pm

"Hey, Eric, how are you?" Selia said with a smile. "Whoah, what happened to your shoulder? Are you okay?"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:06 pm

He took a deep breath. "Fry... Fry's gone."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:08 pm

"Where?" Selia said, smile fading slightly. "Where did he go, Eric?" Her voice got strained.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:14 pm

"Don't ask me where!" Eric cried out. "He got hit by a killing curse. That's all I can say."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:16 pm

Selia closed her eyes and sat back down, burying her head in her arms and starting to cry.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653

Post  Libby Brown Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:18 pm

Meanwhile, Nicolas was on the other side of the Entrance Hall, fighting with some other students. He had been doing so this entire time, minus time in the closet with Rachel, and was starting to get tired. The cut on the side of his stomach wasn't helping, either.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:20 pm

Jake bent down next to Selia and hugged her. "It's fine. It's fine."

Eric turned and when he saw Nicolas, he felt a strong surge of something. He didn't know what. He just wanted to talk to Nicolas. So he went side next to Nicolas, and pulled out his wand. He helped Nicolas fight off the Death Eaters whom were trying to get into the area for the hurt.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:22 pm

"He was my friend," Selia whispered. "Holly will be.. Why did he die? Jake, we're all just kids. We're not even allowed to vote."

Last edited by Serenity R on Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653

Post  Libby Brown Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:23 pm

"Thanks," Nicolas patted Eric on the shoulder once the Death Eaters, and leaned on him for a bit of support. He had a few beads of sweat on his forehead. "That's pretty tiring, actually! Or maybe I'm just out of shape, hah."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:38 pm

"Okay, Jake? You're hurting me.." Selia looked a little guilty for stopping the hug, but it just had to be done.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:34 am