The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

+2
Libby Brown
Kelsi Cruise
6 posters

The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance.

Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance. - Page 16 Empty Re: The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance.

Post  Amanda Potter Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:02 pm

"You're a sucky lier."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance. - Page 16 Empty Re: The Entrance Hall, Folks. To make it more descriptive- by the entrance.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:03 pm

"Wasn't trying to hide it."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:07 pm

"Exactly."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:08 pm

"So how could that judge my lying skill?"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:19 pm

"... Good point."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:53 pm

Olivia sneezed.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:53 pm

"Bless you."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:53 pm

"Thanks."

Silence.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:00 pm

The voice of Voldemort rang in the room.

Amanda started violently shaking, but as if a zombie, slowly got up. "O-o-livia. It's over. We have no choice but to go ut there."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575

Post  Serenity R Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:01 pm

Selia screamed, holding her ears. "I DON'T WANT TO DIE!" Serenity, in spite of the seriousness, rolled her eyes. "Calm down, Selia. We need to go out there, though. Come on."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:01 pm

Olivia's eyes were the size of saucers. "That was... I didn't..."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:01 pm

Amanda's eyes were tearing up. "Livvie. It's over. Let's go."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:03 pm

She got to her feet with a groan. The headache returned. "He actually... it's over?"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:04 pm

Amanda nodded. Eyes watering more and more by the second. "I am the last Potter. Harry is actually dead." Amanda made a sad chirping noise at the last syllable of dead, and began to walk towards the door.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:03 pm

A crowd formed around Harry and Voldemort, almost like creating a stadium. Voldemort laughed horsely, "How did you do it this time boy? Secret hourcrux? No, that can't be, you're too much of little boy to be able to do that..."

Harry glared at him, clenching his fists. "All of your's are dead. Including the eighth one you forgot about."

Voldemort stared at him, confused and honestly showing it. "Eight!?"

"...The killing spell you casted upon me when I was a baby messed up, my mother's love protecting me. I ended up becoming an hourcrux instead. So when you killed me, I let you because that meant killing it."

Voldemort gave a yell of annoyance, and casted the killing curse at Harry, his face in a twist of rage.

But however it did, it reflected, hitting Voldemort himself. And the Dark Lord collasped, dead.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:06 pm

"KEEELSIII!!" screeched Rachel, unaware she was right in Kelsi's ear. "WE WON! MY PRAYER WORKED!"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:06 pm

Jake screamed out. So loud. He's dead. "HE'S DEAAAAD!" he shouted it until his voice grew hoarse. Then, he grabbed Selia, and kissed her right on the lips.

Kelsi slapped her hands against her mouth. "Oh my God..." her eyes filled with tears. It really was a miracle. She was so happy. "O-oh..."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:06 pm

Olivia stared at where Harry was for a moment, then tackled Amanda into the hug again, breaking back into happy tears. "WE WOD! WE'RE GODDA LIB!"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:07 pm

Harry walked over to Voldemort, and stared at him silently for a moment, whispering under his breath, "That was for my parents." He then turned to the crowd. "The war is over, and this time, we have won!"

Amanda began cheering like a mad man where she stood next to Olivia. Then she was tackled, and she hugged Olivia. "HELL YEAH! WE'RE GONNA LIVE!"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:08 pm

"KELSI! THIS MEANS WE CAN GO ON WITH OUR LIVES NOW!" she yelled happily, joining in with the screaming of everyone else.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:08 pm

Harry Potter wrote:"That was for my parents."

[[OHOHO]]

Last edited by Kelsi Cruise º,º on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575

Post  Serenity R Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:09 pm

[Not how I remember it but it'll do.]

Serenity screamed loudly, hugging the person next to her- a surprised looking auror. She jumped up and down, screaming and screaming, not really caring how badly her throat hurt. It was over. People died, people fought bravely, and in the end, Harry Potter had actually won. It would be history. It would be a legend. And Serenity had been in the middle of it all. For a moment, she was extraordinarily happy.

Selia seemed absolutely shocked- she didn't even move when Jake kissed her. Her mind was racing. They had lost-- but then just won again. How was that possible? She didn't know-- only that it was like heaven. Fry and Karin had died for a reason. They had been all part of the grand battle against Voldemort- and he was finally dead. She finally got to her senses and kissed back, trying not to cry.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653

Post  Libby Brown Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:09 pm

The whole Hall erupted into cheers. Libby was screaming as loud as she could, shooting miniature fireworks into the air with her wand. Holly took off through the crowd, trying to find Eric, Selia, or Jake. She wouldn't even bother yelling their names, the noise around her was too loud.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:11 pm

Clyde screamed as well, sounding like one of the fangirls.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:12 pm

Eric screamed and cheered with his hands in the air. Fry would be happy.

Jake grinned, and began laughing while they were kissing, forcing him to pull away, and join in the cheering and happiness.

Kelsi burst into tears on the spot, but she was grinning too. It was all over. She lifted her wand, and blasted lights into the sky, along with the many others. The dark sky- with the horizon slowly lighting up, filled with beautiful colors.

Robin just stood there, a smile plastered on her face. Her cheeks hurt from smiling so hard- but she couldn't help it.

And Antonio... well, he was just thinking to himself, It ended how it should have. This is the way it's supposed to be. And he finally realized it. Ahh, if only he were a few hours earlier.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:17 am