The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

+2
Libby Brown
Rachel M.
6 posters

Outskirts Of Appleby, North Lincolnshire

Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Outskirts Of Appleby, North Lincolnshire - Page 21 Empty Re: Outskirts Of Appleby, North Lincolnshire

Post  Rachel M. Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:34 pm

Rachel answered the door, and she had a smile on her face too when she saw Amanda.

"Amanda!" she reached over and hugged her. "Did Trevor knock you up?" she asked, glancing at Amanda's stomach. Rachel's stomach herself was growing rounder each day.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

Outskirts Of Appleby, North Lincolnshire - Page 21 Empty Re: Outskirts Of Appleby, North Lincolnshire

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:39 pm

Amanda nodded excitedly. "I didn't know who to go to first, and then I realized you knew the most about it, and-and... I'm can't qualify to be a nun anymore!" Amanda's words were jumbled together and were in one long breath.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:43 pm

Rachel laughed. "What an honor! Well, there's no use talking about in the doorway." she invited her in, and Rachel sat back down on the couch where she was earlier.

"So... do you need any advice or anything?"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:44 pm

Amanda nodded. "I mean, the doctor covered everything expect what emotions I'd be going through, and those are obviously pretty dang important."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:48 pm

"Yeah, and oh-if your husband doesn't give in to your late night food cravings, don't get to man. Nick refuses to make me mango smoothies after 10:00 at night."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:52 pm

"Trevor said told me his limit of food making is 10:30, and otherwise I'm on my own, but I honestly think he's still a bit weirded out by my wand, so..." Amanda got a devilish smile on her face.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:59 pm

"Oh yeah he's a Muggle! I keep forgetting that." Rachel looked thoughtful.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:03 pm

"He keeps introducing me to all of those Muggle pass times. Movies, reality television, and computers. It's all pretty neat. And some what trashy."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:05 pm

"I've heard of those movie things." Rachel said proudly. "I've actually seen some of them before. They're very interesting."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:07 pm

"I find it all out ironic that they have such neat things, yet we're the ones with magic."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:09 pm

"We have neat things too!" she argued. "And so do them. It's just all... very different."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:10 pm

"Like two books?" Amanda suggested. "Incomparable."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:13 pm

"Hey, speaking of books, I got a new recipe book!" She held the book up for her to see. "I got a deal on it! Nick's going to be so proud of me!"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:48 pm

Amanda laughed. "Finally tightening that ever opened wallet of your's?"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393

Post  Kelsi Cruise Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:56 am

After disapparating and apparating, Eric appeared at the front entrance of the house. "My wife's a fucking whore!" he yelled, storming into the living room where he met Nicolas. He never felt so mad and hurt.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Post  Libby Brown Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:01 am

Nicolas grabbed Eric by the shoulders, staring down (yes, down) into his eyes. Eric was obviously hurt. "What the hell happened?"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:06 am

Eric breathed in and out and shook his head. "Do you know how much she's kept away from me?! First the fact she went and did it with Blaine, then the fact she did it with Fry but never told me... and now THIS?! I mean... You remember that time a month before our wedding, Nicolas? Well, we got in a fight, remember that? Well apparently she went off and did it with Blaine during that time, and now... well now I just found out that Millie isn't my child!" His eyebrows were furrowed together and his teeth were clenched tightly. He looked away from Nicolas and pressed his hand against his forehead. "Why am I so STUPID?! I don't think I'll be able to forgive her after this!"
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:23 am

"BLAINE?! Your wife... with Blaine?" Nicolas' mouth dropped open. "I guess that explains Millie, but... that's rough, buddy." Nicolas gave Eric a tight man-hug. "Don't worry, I wouldn't be able to forgive her if I were you, either. I won't be able to, anyway! What does she see in that bastard, anyway?"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:28 am

Eric hugged Nicolas back. "I don't know, man." he groaned. He stepped back after patting Nicolas on the back. "Could... could I stay for the night, you think? I just can't go back there tonight." he shuffled his feet guiltily.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:30 am

"Of course, mate," Nicolas gave Eric a pat on the back. "Don't worry about it. But, eh, you'll have to sleep on the couch. Be careful of the kids' toys all over the place, hah."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:32 am

Eric gazed around and smiled. "Yeah, I'll be sure to watch where I step," he said quietly, and sat on the couch. He then put his head in his hands. "Thanks again,"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:48 pm