The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

+2
Libby Brown
Rachel M.
6 posters

Outskirts Of Appleby, North Lincolnshire

Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Outskirts Of Appleby, North Lincolnshire - Page 12 Empty Re: Outskirts Of Appleby, North Lincolnshire

Post  Rachel M. Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:23 pm

"Of course I'd be in it! I'll have to talk to Mrs. Jones again though... I've been going to many weddings it seems like, lately."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Outskirts Of Appleby, North Lincolnshire - Page 12 Empty Re: Outskirts Of Appleby, North Lincolnshire

Post  Serenity R Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:24 pm

"Who's Mrs. Jones?" Serenity asked.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:25 pm

"Oh, she's very nice old lady who's a Muggle. She only lives a couple miles away west from here, and she loves babysitting the kids-she has no grandchildren."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:27 pm

"Children." Serenity said, with a grin. "If I tell you something, will you promise not to be shocked, or-- well, shocked?"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:28 pm

"Err... I'll try my best. Are you pregnant?"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:32 pm

"No! No." Serenity laughed a bit. "I've been really jealous of you. And your kids. And this house, and your husband- well, not jealous of him specifically, the fact that you had an actual husband. I've been jealous since I first saw Sophia. But now, I'm sort of not."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:40 pm

"There's no reason to be jealous-except maybe that Nick isn't your fiance." Rachel giggled at her own joke. "But, you're going to be married in a few short months, and then you'll be having your own kids!"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:42 pm

"Yeah, that's why I'm not jealous. And, no. He's not manly enough for me. Tell the truth-- in bed, are you on top? Nick's not aggressive at all."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:45 pm

Rachel's faced burn. "No, he's... well, you know! You've never seen him in action, that's all!" she snapped.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:46 pm

Serenity laughed. "For some reason I highly doubt that. I bet you're jealous of me. You're stuck with a kitten, and I've got a steamroller!"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:49 pm

"No, I am not jealous at all!" she snapped. "And I'm telling the truth! And I LOVE my little kitten!"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:57 pm

Serenity stopped laughing. "Well, I'm happy for you, then." She mumbled something that sounded like another comparison, but smiled at Rachel anyways. "So, how are your kids anyways?"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:59 pm

"Oh, they're so wonderful!" cooed Rachel. Her spirits seemed to immediately lift up. "James is growing so quickly, it's amazing, and he's always so happy! And Sophia! She's so smart... we were reading the other night ago, and she could recognize the WORDS, Serenity!"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:01 pm

"That's excellent!" Serenity said with a grin. I definitely want kids. ASAP. "So, can I see them, or what?! I didn't come here just to talk!"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:28 pm

"Oh, of course! James is looking at his books, and Sophia is up playing. Let's go see how they're doing."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:29 pm

Serenity looked inside her grocery bags. "I'm sorry, Rachel, the ice cream is melting. I think I'd better get home. But I'll see them another time, promise. Actually, why don't you bring them to my wedding? I don't mind it!"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:31 pm

Rachel grinned. "Okay, that'll be perfect! And Sophia would make a great flower girl. But we'll talk more about it later-I have to begin cooking dinner, anyway."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:31 pm

"Alright, bye, Rach!" Serenity apparated away.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:08 pm

The next day, Rachel was dragging out some Christmas tree decorations for the tree that she had hacked down earlier that morning.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:53 am

Rachel was sitting on the sofa, with a book in her hands, but she could not pay attention to the words. She had other things on her mind.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:13 am

After a long, hard day of shopping (AKA, spending Nick's money) in Diagon Alley, Rachel dragged her feet in, looking very tired.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653

Post  Libby Brown Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:16 am

Much to her surprise (Nick hoped), all of the furniture was gone. The only thing in the room was Nick, who was leaning against the wall, smiling.

"Hi, honey!"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:21 am

Surprised indeed.

Rachel's jaw dropped, along with her shopping bag. "Wha-what did you too all the furniture?!" she exclaimed weakly.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653

Post  Libby Brown Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:35 am

"I got rid of it!" Nicolas beamed. "The interior design was just getting so boring, you know? So I got rid of it all!"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:36 am

"Got RID of it?!" she yelled. "But Nick, it's not like we can afford to go out and buy more!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:33 am