The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

+2
Libby Brown
Rachel M.
6 posters

Outskirts Of Appleby, North Lincolnshire

Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Outskirts Of Appleby, North Lincolnshire - Page 19 Empty Re: Outskirts Of Appleby, North Lincolnshire

Post  Rachel M. Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:48 pm

"Blueberries?" Rachel raised her eyebrows. "That's horrible, I love blueberries! But I'm allergic to mango so." She poured the egg mixture in, and began to cook it, flipping it with a spatula occassionally. She then added in the vegetables and meat to it. "This smells good... I want an omelet now." she said while admiring her handiwork.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Outskirts Of Appleby, North Lincolnshire - Page 19 Empty Re: Outskirts Of Appleby, North Lincolnshire

Post  Libby Brown Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:09 pm

"Why don't you fix us a couple of omelets, then?" Nicolas suggested.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:15 pm

"Okay, sure! Let me finish fixing her dinner, and than I'll make ourselves."

Soon enough, the food was all done, and the kitchen was full of nice savory smells.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575

Post  Serenity R Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:07 pm

Serenity knocked on the door of the Sawyer household place.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:10 pm

And Rachel opened a door. Not to long ago, she two more babies-twins, Emily and Victor, and now it looked like she was gaining weight all over again.

"Oh hi Serenity! How are you?"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:16 pm

"I'm good. Hey, I need to talk to you for a little while. It's rather important. Without kids-- or possibly Nick, too. Is there somewhere we could do that?"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:19 pm

"Oh yes, of course." Rachel led her outside through the kitchen, onto a little patio-porch thing, with some old chairs to relax on. Rachel sat down on a rocking chair, that had a little table with some knitting on it.

"Isn't this nice?" Rachel looked at it proudly. "Nick and I fixed this up a while back. It's small, but it's nice on sunny days."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:22 pm

"It's great, Rach." Serenity said awkwardly. "How do you have so many kids? How do you do it?" She asked suddenly. "You have so many. And they're so perfect, and healthy. And you look great."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:26 pm

Rachel picked up her knitting, and continued where she left off. The little yellow yarn vaguely resembled a pair of tiny booties.

"I guess these kind of things just grow on you, after it happens to you so many times. Did you see me when I first had Sophia? I was a wreck. I cried just about every other day, but you just have to grow stronger, and get used to it. And," she looked up at her. "I've had had plenty of help along the way. I have such good friends and neighbors... Serenity, do YOU need help with anything? I'd be glad to..."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:28 pm

"No- not managing the kids. Not at all. I need to have one first to talk about that.. I'm talking about having them. Pregnancy. How did you do it so many times?"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:31 pm

The knitting needles stopped clicking together for a minute, as Rachel paused and thought for a minute. Finally, she came up with her answer.

"I'm not entirely sure, to be honest. Maybe it's just easier for others. But, I think when I was pregnant with Sophia, I had to force myself to toughen up, because of the situation I was in. I guess I just stuck with that mentality with my other pregnancies."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:34 pm

"Alright. Thanks.." She sighed. "I guess I'll just have to try again, then."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:36 pm

"What's wrong?" she questioned.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:38 pm

"Well, I was pregnant for a while, but I moved some furniture or something and it.. it sort of died. I had to get an operation to take it out and stuff."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:40 pm

Rachel was quiet again for a long time, and sighed quite a bit.

"I'm really sorry for your loss... I can't begin to understand how that must have felt." Rachel looked up, and her locked her eyes into Serenity's. "But, that shouldn't stop you from having a baby. I mean, we learn from our mistakes, right?"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:43 pm

"Yeah.. But the thing is, what if it wasn't the furniture and it was me? I mean, what if I just end up killing another innocent little baby and it's all my fault because I was selfish?" She seemed to be about to cry.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:45 pm

"Serenity, you won't." assured Rachel in a soft voice. "I promise you, you won't. I know that you'll be extra careful when you're pregnant."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:47 pm

"Alright.." Serenity shook her head. "Oh, I just put away a repeat child molester for life. Isn't that a nice satisfaction?"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:51 pm

"Yeah, that's nice. You're doing some good for this world." she agreed. By this time she had picked up her knitting again. "I hope yellow is a nice color for Emily. I think it will suit her."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:55 pm

"Of course it will! She's just adorable. Anyways, is that what you do, knit?"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:58 pm

"Oh, I do lots of stuff! Like read and sew and garden and cook and knit and sometimes I play a little guitar if I'm in the mood, and lots of other things! What about you?"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:01 pm

"I law. Uh, I'm sorry, that's not the proper term. Prosecute. It's different from prostitute. And.. I also eat sandwiches."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:03 pm

"...Well. Maybe a hobby would do you some good." Rachel suggested.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:26 am

"Well.. I don't need a hobby. I have work."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:13 am

Rachel shrugged. "We all need hobby or we'll grow corrupt and want to explode. I mean, Nick has hobbies."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:55 am