The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

+2
Libby Brown
Rachel M.
6 posters

Outskirts Of Appleby, North Lincolnshire

Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Outskirts Of Appleby, North Lincolnshire - Page 3 Empty Re: Outskirts Of Appleby, North Lincolnshire

Post  Libby Brown Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:56 pm

And Nicky had forgotten to lock the door. Oh well, it wasn't like they'd have any visitors, right?
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Outskirts Of Appleby, North Lincolnshire - Page 3 Empty Re: Outskirts Of Appleby, North Lincolnshire

Post  Kelsi Cruise Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:02 am

Indeed they did. So Eric entered the house awkwardly. "Ummm... Nicolas?" he asked, and looked around their home. The front door was open, so what harm did it do? He just hoped he'd be able to find his friend. He heard some noise upstairs, kind of a yell- the words "Up! Up!", so he figured Nicolas was greeting him, telling him to head upstairs. Which Eric did.

"Sorry I'm coming here, it's just Blaine- that asshole decided to not give me my pay check so I'm kicked out of my apartment for being unable to pay the rent. Mind if I stay here for a few days?" By then, he appeared at the door, and opened it, and what his eyes feasted on were no feast. In fact, they actually burned. "OH MY GOD!" he yelled and began to stumble down the stairs.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383

Post  Rachel M. Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:04 am

"OH GOD!!" shouted Rachel, who immediately pushed Nick off, and sat up. "ERIC!" she called after him. "YOU CAN'T STAY WE DON'T MIND!" Rachel then grabbed a sheet off the bed, covered herself with it, and shut the door.

"Ohhh... there goes that." she said lowly, so only Nick could hear her. "Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that I'm ovulating today."
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:06 am

Nicolas, ignoring that last comment by Rachel--maybe he didn't hear it. His ears were ringing with rage. "ERIC!" He cursed under his breath, throwing on a bathrobe, grabbing his wand, and following Eric down the stairs. Once he was there, he grabbed Eric by the collar and pushed him against the wall. "Why are you in my house?"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:44 am

"I thought you said I could come up!" Eric gasped, completely frightened. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't know I was going to walk in on that!" He rasped out. "Really, I'm sorry! Blaine didn't give me my pay, And I really had to pay the rent but I couldn't afford it, so they did that weird hex thing where the apartment filled with water until I would pay, so I was going to ask if I could stay at your house, but you're clearly busy so I'll just go somewhere else, I'm really sorry," he said, looking ready to cry.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:18 pm

Rachel rolled her eyes, sighed, and got back dressed properly. Men, they were so stupid. She then walked over to her mirror, and attempt to smooth out her hair, and make acceptable. She then quickly walked downstairs, smiling pleasantly at Eric. "Hi Eric! How are you?" she asked, acting like none of this had happened.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:46 pm

"G-great. You know what, I'll just go. It's fine! Bye!" And he made his way to the door fast.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:47 pm

"...Well, that was strange."
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:49 pm

"You can stay if you want," Nicolas offered, his expression radiating 'I hope you got a good eyeful you rotten bastard' behind the fake smile. "But if you do, you're sleeping on the couch."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932

Post  Olivia A. Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:53 pm

Seconds later, the doorbell rang. Repeatedly.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:54 pm

And Rachel went to answer it.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:56 pm

There stood Olivia Astor, grinning ear to ear, a rather large backpack slung over her shoulder. "Hey, chum!"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:59 pm

"Hi Olivia!" said Rachel cheerfully, but there was a look of apprehension in her eyes as she glanced at the backpack. "...How do you know my address? ...And why do you have that camping backpack, with you?"
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:00 pm

"Who is it?" Nicolas called, who was already up the stairs and was properly getting himself into some flannel pants and a T-shirt to sleep in.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:03 pm

"My friend, Olivia." she called back from downstairs.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:03 pm

"Why is she here?"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:04 pm

"I'm not sure."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:04 pm

"Hello! I see you've taken up raising chickens." Olivia invited herself in, and she was now admiring their decorating prowess. "And, this old thing? No reason, none at all."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:08 pm

Rachel raised her eyebrows at her suspiciously-she had been friends with Olivia for too long to know that something was up.

"Right, let me serve some tea, and you can tell me about EVERYTHING..." she said carefully.

About ten minutes later, she passed a cup of it to Olivia, and sat down on the couch with one herself. "So. Why are you here again?"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:13 pm

"Okay, so," Liv paused to take a large gulp of her tea. "I kind of got kicked out of my apartment for not paying the rent since my parents kind of cut me off. And Elroy and Amanda kind of left me out to die. And I kind of thought you might be my second-to-last option. Since, you know, you're such a kind person!" She put on the sweetest smile she could muster.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:15 pm

"...WHAT?!" screeched Rachel, almost dropping her cup of tea on her lap. "Li-Liv! Wha- how?!" she said, all words mushing together. Then, she took a long deep breath, and let it out slowly, trying to relax out herself. "...Olivia." she said calmly. "I'd love to let you stay, but where will we put you?! We're running out of room, as it is."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:17 pm

Rachel's reaction was quite amusing. For a split second, the smile was real. "I just need a roof over my head and a bath. And food. I've been living off of cheap burgers for too long, now."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:20 pm

Rachel sighed again. "...We'll see what you do. Maybe we can put you in the chicken coop. They probably won't mind." she said, completely unaware about how the chickens might react under those circumstances. "It's the best we can do. Olivia, you DO realize I'm a mother, right? I have babies."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:21 pm

"The chicken coop!?" She seemed pretty psyched about that. "Sweet! And, of course I know! How old would Sophia be now? Five?"
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:23 pm

As if to put emphasis on this statement, they had started crying upstairs. Nicolas ran across the hall to go and calm them down and change their diapers and things of the like.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:30 am