The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

+2
Rachel M.
Kelsi Cruise
6 posters

Cruise Apartment

Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Cruise Apartment - Page 8 Empty Re: Cruise Apartment

Post  Libby Brown Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:04 pm

Drew smiled boyishly at the repairman. "Thanks, bro. But this isn't our floor," he said, punching the button Kelsi's floor was on and kissing her again as soon as the doors closed.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:08 pm

And Kelsi didn't even stop. She had her hands in his hair, and was really enjoying this all. The elevator ride seemed to take forever, and forever was just what she liked.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:20 pm

Drew had her pressed against the wall and now really wished the elevator was still out of order. At least people would go to the other elevator when it opened and two youngsters were in there, snogging.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:22 pm

Kelsi now had her hands going down his shoulders, and holding his arms, and to be honest, she didn't really care if people came in. They were leaving once they saw them.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:32 am

Drew had his hands going the opposite way on Kelsi's body, and he started feeling her up.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:01 pm

Eventually, after a long time of this, just going up and down, Kelsi and Drew stumbled out onto the street outside of the apartment. Her hair was a bit frayed, and the top buttons of her shirt were undone, revealing a bit of cleavage. She was giggling a bit, and was holding Drew's hand tightly. "Remind me to never ever enter an elevator without you."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:44 pm

And so Kelsi was at home once again. She was sitting in a chair staring at the ceiling. She looked pretty pissed off for some reason. The mild hangover headache wasn't helping. After a bit longer, she slammed her fist against the table, which shook. "Damnit! Why can't I get this right?! Nothing's happening to me! I don't want to fucking go back to that school where all those stupid kids will piss me off, and I can't just stay here and do nothing!" she screamed angrily. "... Ally?" she called out. No answer. Oh, right, she's gone off with her stupid boyfriend.

Kelsi sighed. She promised not to do this, but she knew it was time to head off. Grabbing her coat, and shoes, she slipped out of the house, and went down the stairs to the lobby of the apartment. She waved at the doorman, and walked out onto the snowy street while still adjusting her scarf.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:39 pm

It was a huge dinner, which involved Ally, Robin, Kelsi, and Andrea, who was now 20. Her, like Ally, had decided to go along the muggle path, putting aside her Witchcraft. She's going to a decent college far in London, and was staying at Ally's for the break. Andrea, who I have decided is NOT adopted nor black and is fully part of the family after all [[sorry, it was just so ridiculous and far-fetched. I like that word. Shanks, Liza. 'u']], has grown into a beautiful young lady with her wild wavy hair longer than ever, falling to her elbows in crazy layered waves. She had it hanging loosely around the place, which wasn't quite convenient as her, Ally, and Robin were preparing the dinner. She was laughing at Ally and Kelsi, who were viciously bickering.

"Damnit, Ally! Just let me help, I feel like a slob just sitting here and watching you guys cook!" Kelsi insisted angrily, her eyebrows formed into a deep frown. She had her fists on the table. "You bitch!"

Ally who kept cutting the tomato rolled her eyes. "Oh, shut up, you big baby." she said shortly, and shook her head. "There's no way I'm letting you cook, you can't even boil water for the Heaven's sake."

"Yes I can! It's just it keeps on freaking disappearing, that's all!"

"Of course it does, you dunce! Water evaporates into water vapor once it gets too hot!" Ally snapped back. Her, like Andrea, is now also just like described in regeneration, only much older. She had finally gotten over Alex a while ago, and had actually a boyfriend at the very time. He usually slept over at her house, the two were quite far together. She shook her head disapprovingly. "Didn't you learn that in science?!"

Kelsi blinked a few times. "I- I knew that. Don't you know sarcasm when you hear i-it?" she said, raising her eyebrows unconvincingly. She had brought her sweet little Derek along, who was playing fairly with little Immanuel. Oh, who is that, you ask?

Well, Robin's child of course! He was quite the cute thing. Being pretty much the same age as Derek, the two were quite lucky to be playmates. He had Clyde's nice milky brown eyes and a sweet calm smile like him too. He has a tuff of hair growing on his head thats viciously curly and only growing in one part on top of his head. No, it's not like those stereotypical baby hairstyles, it's more like a buzz cut that's bald on the sides and with longish curly hair on the top that falls onto his forehead. And so there he was playing with Derek, who was running a shiny red toy car on the floor. Him, unlike his cousin, has black hair that was growing straight out of his head right upwards to the sky. Quite the nice hairstyle to have as a baby.

And so, it was nighttime, and they were all together.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:54 pm

It was a new day, and Kelsi was horribly pregnant with Leah. She was busy taking care of Cameron and Derek. In fact, it was Derek's birthday! Kelsi was glad to say that as a gift, she had decided to get Derek a fish. And boy, was Derek happy!

"A fish?!" he cried out, and held the plastic bag, watching the long-finned fish dance frighteningly around the bag.

Cameron sat at the table, with a crayon, drawing a picture, and looked up. "Woah..."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:46 am

All Derek ever did these days was play with that fish, really. He'd feed it when needed, then sit in front of it with his head in his hands and stare at it. He LOVED dolphin! The two were best friends forever. He spoke to Dolphin, and Dolphin spoke to him. Well, not exactly, but Derek believed it did. He'd pretend to sell the food to Dolphin, and Dolphin in return would give him one pebble from his fish bowl for each time he got fed. Of course, Kelsi realized that Derek would keep the stash of pebbles in his diaper, so she decided to just tell him to use imaginary money. Derek agreed to this, considering he was imagining everything else and Kelsi was pretty sure the fish hated Derek.

But of course, she'd not say this, because that would crush the poor kid's dreams, and just went around the house preparing stuff, Cameron screaming and crying most of the time, with her running around with a frazzled look mumbling about Terrible Twos.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:04 am

[WROTE IN THE WRONG TOPIC WELL GREAT. B|]]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:59 pm