The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

+2
Rachel M.
Kelsi Cruise
6 posters

Cruise Apartment

Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Cruise Apartment Empty Cruise Apartment

Post  Kelsi Cruise Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:14 pm

They had moved back to Cerdigion, Wales. Kelsi had her hair pinned up and she had dark shadows under her eyes. Ever since they had gotten the apartment, she hasn't been able to sleep, and has been crying once or twice. It hurt so much to move back here- she'd just think of her and Fry in their younger years.

Then, the nightmares. She kept having nightmares of the Battle- the group of people who were killed- the scene when Voldemort died- and the feeling of dread when she found out Fry died, and when she thought everything was over. It hurt her and ate her up inside.

"Hey, Kelsi." Ally was at the door. "I'm not going to let you stay around like this. This is my apartment, okay? So I got these application papers for you. And you better fill them up by tomorrow, so we can mail them in. You're going to get that job. You want to be a teacher, do you?"

The papers landed in front of her, and Kelsi stared at them for a moment. Ahh. she thought to herself, and looked around the table for a pen. There was none in reach, so she just pressed her head against the papers. "I don't want to... I want to be a kid again."

"Kelsi, damnit! Get your ass up and do something! Visit the cemetery or... or unpack your suitcase!" Ally cried out, while stomping her foot. She looked frustrated with her sister's laziness.

"Let me do it at my own pace."

Ally breathed in, her eyes bulging, and then she exhaled softly out of her mouth. "Well, I'm off to work." She closed her coat, and turned around.

"I can't believe you gave up in witchcraft," Kelsi said, suddenly. Her head was still against the papers, and her hands were limp at her sides.

"I did it for the better," Ally responded harshly, and turned to leave. "I have a list of groceries on the fridge, I expect them in the fridge when I come home." She called before going off to work. The door closed, and it was suddenly very quiet, except for the clock ticking in the hallway.

Kelsi lifted her head slowly, and set it in her hand, and stared at the papers. Since when did you need to go to a school for... well, school? Ahh, what a bother.

Last edited by Kelsi Cruise on Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Cruise Apartment Empty Re: Cruise Apartment

Post  Kelsi Cruise Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:52 pm

Kelsi stretched. She stood up and went to the kitchen- grabbing a pen, and prepared a cup of tea- the Wizarding way. She entered the room again, and began to fill out the applications. She had to pull out tons of information from the school- Which afterwards, managed to bring in all the work that Libby has been giving her for the last term or two, and had managed with passing all her grades. And boy, was she happy with that. Best marks from her whole time in Hogwarts. Sighing, she finished the applications an hour later, and stretched back in her chair, staring out of the old window. Maybe a stroll would be nice.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383

Post  Rachel M. Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:01 pm

Rachel knocked on the door, and looked down at the address that Kelsi had given her. She was sure that this was the right apartment building. She had figured that she had better tell her friends away that she was pregnant, instead of saving it for the day the baby was actually born. So, she decided to start with the most non-judgemental of the friends-Kelsi.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:48 pm

Kelsi, who was about to go out for a walk, opened the door looking confused. "R-Rachel!" she gasped, and moved out of the way for her friend to come in. "Is everything okay?" she asked, as she immediately kicked her shoes off.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:55 pm

Rachel stepped in but, she suddenly felt shocked and confused. After all, she hadn't really planned on how she was going to say this exactly.

"Err, Kelsi!" she cleared her throat bravely. "I have to tell you something important, and I don't want you to judge me!"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:56 pm

Kelsi frowned at Rachel. "What, are you growing an eleventh toe or something?" she asked softly with a faint smile. "Here, take off your shoes, and go sit on the couch." She went ahead and sat on the old fluffy couch.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:59 pm

Rachel sat down, and she took a deep breath. She had decided to take the blunt route through this.'

"Kelsi I'm pregnant!" she said quickly.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:03 pm

Kelsi stared at Rachel. She didn't show any emotion. Rachel, pregnant? Holy crap... Oh my gosh. That's horrible! What's she going to do? Her job? Her money? How did her parents react?! And Nicolas? Oh man, that idiot better have stayed with her. If I were pregnant... I don't know what I would do... Oh man. Imagine how she must feel. What should I say? What if I say the wrong thing? I just want to hug her. But maybe she doesn't care, maybe she doesn't want me to feel bad for her. Maybe she's glad to have a child. Ohhh, poor Rachel... Kelsi's mind raced madly as she stared at Rachel.

"When did you do it?" she asked quietly, looking worried for her friend's health, and such.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:05 pm

"The Battle Of Hogwarts." she said after a long pause. "Don't kill me!" she said quickly.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:09 pm

"I... why would you do that?! During the battle, too! I mean... it's your choice, and you got pregnant. That's wonderful! Just... so soon, and you haven't got a job- neither!! Are you crazy?! And during the battle, too!" She whacked Rachel on the arm angrily, but then her glare softened. Kelsi shook her head, sighing.

"I'll help you along the way if you need anything. I really will. I don't care... if three families help in with this, it'll pull you through until the two of you can get your own lives back together." she said quietly, and hugged Rachel.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:15 pm

"Thank you." she mumbled. "Me and Nick though, we're getting married, and we're going to move to Diagon Alley. He's going to be an Auror, and I'll find a part time job in a shop there or something." she sighed. "It's going to be born in December. We have a long time to get settled."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Kelsi frowned. "Diagon Alley is rather expensive. Along with the expenses of the long Auror training, you'll both be drowned in payments and what-sort." Kelsi said anxiously.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:18 pm

"No no no, haven't you heard?! Who ever participated in the Battle can become an Auror. Isn't that great?! I know Diagon Alley is expensive, but we can make it."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:20 pm

Kelsi grinned. "It means I could be an auror too!" but she shook her head. She hated fighting in the Battle. She didn't want to be an auror. "Yes, you'll make it. And I'll help you, I promise!"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:22 pm

She hugged her again. "So, what are you going to do?" she said smiling at her again. "Apply to be a demon teacher at Hogwarts?"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:24 pm

Kelsi laughed. "I won't be a demon teacher, I told you! Plus, I have to go to some teaching school for a year. Isn't that stupid?"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:26 pm

Rachel shook her head. "I don't think so. You have to learn how to teach kids. There is a proper way doing it." she looked mischeviously. "They're gonna have a special class for you. It's called 'How-Not-To-Lose-Your-Temper-At-The-First-Year Brats-And-Suitable-Punishments-For-Them-That-Don't-Include-Throwing-Them-In-A-Dungeon." She sighed sadly. "First years really ARE brats, if you ask me."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:31 pm

"Ahhh, they've always been high maintainence. I remember entering my Transfiguration tutorials back in Sixth year, and seeing these first-years pass by me. Oh, how they annoyed me with their high-pitched giggling..." She sighed angrily. "Maybe I will be a bad teacher... But, that doesn't matter. Rachel, about the baby... when's it due? And--"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:33 pm

"You tutored those brats?!" she exclaimed. "Oh, I'd never have the patience for that. It's one thing if you're a teacher..." she looked at Kelsi's face, and she immediately felt bad. She reached out, and patted Kelsi's arm. "It was just a joke. And what?"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:51 pm

"I NEVER TUTORED THEM! I just took extra classes for Transfiguration and as I entered, they were leaving sometimes."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:52 pm

"Oh! Sorry, don't get mad. But, what were you going to say before that? After you asked when the baby was due."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:53 pm

"I don't know. I'm just so worried for you. What did Nicolas say? Have you told him? Why are you so calm about this all?"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:00 pm

"Because I already cried about this already and got my feelings out. And, I learned it doesn't do anything if you just sit around and dwell on these things. The best I can do is just move on."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:06 pm

Kelsi didn't say anything for a moment. "Ahh, I guess it's true." She sighed. "I signed up these applications, we're mailing them tomorrow."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:10 pm

"You'll do it great. I promise!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:58 pm