The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

5 posters

Amanda's New Apartment

Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

Amanda's New Apartment Empty Amanda's New Apartment

Post  Amanda Potter Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:25 pm

Amanda sat in her new apartment, staring out through the window that was over her desk. She had been able to tidy up her old house to the point where it was sellable, and from the little profit she got from that and insurance, she afforded a decent apartment. The only reason she had to actually sell the house in the first place was because of the multiple Death Eaters raid making it too hard to clean up every time they came. And seeing as there would still be resistance, she thought it would be easier to move out of into a bit of a less known location.

The apartment was small, but not anything like a little shack. It was a one bedroom, one full bath on half bath, kitchen, and living room set up. And there was just a mini staircase leading up to a ledge that was the closet space and half bath. Otherwise, the apartment was really an open space.

She had been working hard in school, and hadn’t been too shocked to learn about Olivia leaving school. The only part Amanda didn’t understand is why she wasn’t replying to anything she sent by Public Owl to Illumination Island. Her friend never bothered to send her an explanation of leaving, or what she planned to due. Amanda sighed, petting Pinkie who sat on the desk boredly. And yes, we’re not going to question Pinkie being around and about during college and what not. Because this is a role play, and a magical one. So maybe they let cats at the college. Like Hogwarts. Ahem, topic change.

Amanda had befriended several new people at the college, including one who was in a job at her mother’s publishing business. After reading Amanda’s rough draft of the book she was writing, her friend declared that with some quick edits, Amanda could become a big hit.

Amanda still remembered how crazy Olivia was when Amanda told her about her career path, but she could only laugh now. Yes, it was daring, but hey, she still had some job in the News Paper, or even just at some mook job that she could build on to work off of. Amanda laughed, which broke the silence of the apartment. Pinkie looked up at her lazily, annoyed but the random outbreak of sound. “Oh Pinkie-cat, it seems that you and I really are going to make out well…”

Amanda looked down at the four blank sheets of paper in front of her, and began writing on three of them. She had gotten them out and was planning to send them to her four friends, but had realized something. She didn’t know where Serenity was and thought she was probably with Olivia, and she still felt a bit oddly towards Libby after their mini fight during the battle. So she wrote one to Harry, Rachel, and Kelsi. She wasn’t sure about either of her friends locations, so she had to hunt through a Yellow pages address book at the bottom of her desk until she came across Nicolas’s address in their flat, and Kelsi’s sister. Amanda sighed, Well, I could just apparate to check out Nicolas and see if knows where Rachel is, and Kelsi’s house was burned down during all the craziness from before, so I can probably just send it to her sister’s house, and hope that it gets redirected to her and/or she is there. And I’ll just check out Harry later this week

Dear Kelsi,
    I hope you are having a Happy Christmas! I’m so upset, I haven’t seen any of the group since Hogwarts ended! Did you hear that Liv and Sere are off grid, and Liv dropped out of college? Unless you’ve her?

But hey, how have you been? Were you able to find a good school and everything? I settled on Pendragon U. (Olivia’s parents’ college.) The colors are really gross though. This disgusting dirty brown and purple!

I haven’t seen anyone else as I’ve said, so I hope you can tell me anything you know of their disappearance(to me at least)!
    With friendship, love, and all that hoopla,
    Amanda Potter

Amanda smiled proudly at the message, and stuck the piece of paper she wrote the letter on in an envelope. She refreshed Pinkie’s water, and grabbed the letter to send to Kelsi. Then, with a crackle, she apparated to Nicolas’s flat.

Last edited by Amanda Potter on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Amanda's New Apartment Empty Re: Amanda's New Apartment

Post  Olivia A. Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:33 pm

Dear Amanda,

Happy Christmas to you as well. I pray you're alright, wherever you may be at this time. I apologize for not writing for so long, I was worried you wouldn't respond; that you were still repulsed by my behavior seven months ago. I am sorry that you had to find out that way, and please know that I would never want to hurt you.

The truth is that I am a monster, a demon not worthy of your love - so sweet and true. I curse my father for the way I am, making me so beautiful... and yet, so deadly to my human kin.

I understand if you are offended and wish to never see or hear from me again. Or if you wish me dead. Or maybe locked away in some zoo somewhere. Please find a way to live without me. You will move on. Perhaps you already have. I'll always hold you in my heart, even as I draw my final shallow breath. I love you, Amanda Potter.

Sincerely, W.F.V. III

♥ ♥ ♥
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:54 pm

My Beloved Amanda,

They wouldn't need a locksmith; that's what the lockpicking spell is for.

Just call me what I am! A blood-sucking ogre from the pits of hell. Entirely undeserving of your affection. It would be better for you if you forgot about me entirely. Allow yourself to believe that I have vanished from this world. I am but another face on the street. Goodbye, my love.

Sincerely, W.F.V. III

PS: I am not "flowery".
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:26 pm

Amanda,

I sincerely apologize for what mayhem I may have caused in your life. I will not be any more trouble. I love you. Goodbye.

W.F.V III
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:05 pm

Amanda just stared at the letter, her face a mix of anger and shock. For a minute or two, she looked like she was about to cry. But in the next minute, she looked like she was going to scream. After this, she settled for a blank stare. Amanda stood up, and crumpled the letter up into a ball, tossing it into the garbage can. "Well good for him, he moved on as well." Too bad for her she didn't move on.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Post  Kelsi Cruise Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:19 pm

Hey Amanda!
    I'm so so so so so so so so sorry for not sending you any letters. I feel horrible. I miss you so much. And no, I didn't hear that. I mean- I've been pretty much out of contact with you, Serenity, and Olivia. Even with my sister. And I feel horrible for that. I promise I'll visit you- my break is nearly over, but once this whole stage is done, I'll be free to do what I want. Isn't it funny how you don't need a school to become a Healer, where you need to learn to be a teacher?

Oh, that's a disappointment. But hey! How long are you staying? I sure hope we could meet up over the summer.

Lib's been kicked out of her house, and Rachel's living in Diagon Alley. If she hasn't told you anything, well, I'm not going to- Hopefully you two could meet up!

I miss you- hopefully this letter won't take too long to reach you.
    Kelsi~C
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:58 pm

Amanda stared blankly at the TV, disregarding the colorful show that was playing. She pet Pinkie’s back over and over, not even realizing she was doing it. Here she was, her life hardly started, hardly any schooling under her belt, and Rachel had already gotten married and had a child. Or well, Amanda presumed she had the kid after Amanda saw her, maybe two, or threes day afterwards. Either way, all of her friends were somewhere in the middle of their lives, and she kept clinging to the past. Honestly, maybe Olivia and I were just best friends for Hogwarts… I heard muggles hardly ever hold on to high school friends. I need to just let go. Amanda sighed, and tried to stand up, forcing Pinkie to jump off of her lap.

She made her way towards the door, but then stopped dead, thinking aloud to herself. “Well, everyone goes through life at a different pace. I guess it’s like maturing… But wouldn’t that mean I’ll be the last one to really begin everything?...” Before Amanda continued to think, she realized something. “…Oh god. I have that date with the coffee boy.” She sighed, grabbing her jacket and scarf on the way out. “Why did I even agree?”
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:35 pm

Not leaving room. You come here. Have a lot to tell you. Love you.

-Olivia A.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:25 pm

Amanda and Olivia popped in, and Amanda went to the couch, pulling out the bed from it. "Liv, just make yourself comfortable. We'll keep talking when you set your stuff down."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:27 pm

Olivia dropped her packed-to-bursting suitcase on the bed. "Do you have any food?"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:30 pm

"Just restocked the fridge and cupboards. Knock yourself out."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:48 am

"Will later. Geez, I haven't slept in days. At least, I don't think I have." Olivia sat next to her suitcase.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:51 am

"That's... that's not good for your health. You should try and sleep."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:51 am

"Have tried. Nightmares."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:05 pm

"Do you want tea or something? That always helps me when I have trouble sleeping."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:13 pm

"Maybe later."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:18 pm

"Alright..." Pinkie was rubbing herself against Olivia's legs fondly. "Hah, looks like you have a new friend."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:49 pm

Olivia looked down at the cat and let out a shriek, jumping to her feet on the bed.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:50 pm

Pinkie stared blankly at her. "Mreow." And walked off.

"She wouldn't hurt you, Liv!"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:13 pm

"Aaaargh, I HATE cats!" she complained. "I had one nearly bite my leg off once!"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:43 am

"Eh, well, Pinkie had that chance to bite you for seven years, so..."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:29 pm

Amanda sighed happily, as she apparated into the apartment with all of her stuff. "College is over, the summer is mine! Well, mine until it starts again.." Amanda sat on Olivia's pull out bed. "Liv? You here?" Amanda's voice rang through the entire apartment.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:30 pm

Olivia crawled out from under the quilt on the pull-out. "You're sitting on my foot."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:34 pm

Amanda scooched over, off of of her friend's foot. "I'm so glad the first year is finally over! So... what have you been doing?"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:36 pm

"Sleeping." She propped herself up against the back of the couch and directed her eyes to the TV, which had been left on since earlier that morning.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:29 am