The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

+2
Serenity R
Olivia A.
6 posters

The closet which everyone knows is claimed by Elroy. Except teachers.

Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

The closet which everyone knows is claimed by Elroy. Except teachers. - Page 15 Empty Re: The closet which everyone knows is claimed by Elroy. Except teachers.

Post  Olivia A. Sun May 31, 2009 11:48 pm

IRLiv then ran 500 or more miles to a cornfield in Illinois, jumped in through the window, and glomped Stephanie. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Elroy got up, opened the door, and looked at it. "... Repairo." The door returned to normal. =w=
    Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575

The closet which everyone knows is claimed by Elroy. Except teachers. - Page 15 Empty Re: The closet which everyone knows is claimed by Elroy. Except teachers.

Post  Serenity R Sun May 31, 2009 11:50 pm

IRLStephanie looked up from the computer, squwealing too. "I HAVE A FREAKING FIELD TRIP TOMORROWOWOWOWOWWOW! And,kwhat?

Selia turned around and marched back, stabbing the door angrily, knife quivering, point about.. An inch through the wood, close to Elroy's face from his position in the closet. "ELROY! ILLUMINATION! I AM NOT HAPPY WITH YOU."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sun May 31, 2009 11:53 pm

Elroy screamed. It was... rather... high... pitched...

"YOU DESCRIBED UR OUTFIT." IRLiv continued to hug.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun May 31, 2009 11:54 pm

IRLSteph sweatdropped. "I didn't have time to look up a picture. But, usually I describe it then put in a picture."
    Selia laughed, pulling the knife out happily. "That. Was. FUN."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sun May 31, 2009 11:55 pm

He slammed the door open. "WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO!?"

"BUT STILL!!" IRLiv then poofed into multicolor smoke.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun May 31, 2009 11:57 pm

IRLSteph groaned and went to bed.

Selia held up the knife threateningly. "Would you really like to take a step closer, Mr. Illumination?" She asked, snapping it shut and open again and glaring at him. "I'm trying to ruin you, isn't it obvious? Are your STD's clouding your brain again? Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot, YOU DON'T HAVE A BRAIN!"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sun May 31, 2009 11:59 pm

"Shut up, you little bitch. I'm sick and tired of you messing with me. When the hell did I do anything to you to cause this, huh?"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:04 am

Selia held up the pocket knife angrily, gritting her teeth and closing her eyes, then swung it down abruptly, opening her mouth instead, along with her eyes.
    "You failed me. I tried to sneak into your closet as Serenity and get pictures of you abusing women. I forgot to wear heels, and I lost. I don't like losing, especially not when it was important to me that I did that right. My friends, my best friends, the guy I liked, everybody, if I could have done something right, they wouldn't have thought I was a hyper freak. And you ruined it. So, I'm going to incapacitate you from ruining anyone else again. Got it?"
    [I was bored and wanted a backstory for why she hates Elroy so much. Tell me if it's too extreme or dramatic.]
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:09 am

"You, Rosensteel, shouldn't have been sneaking around!" He sighed. "I'm going to loathe being in-laws. So it seems.... Maybe..." The gears began to turn in his mind. He slammed the door in her face.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:15 am

[You know, even if he attempts to break up Serenity and Angel, there's still Olivia and Bore. And if Livi marries Bore, )even if it is unpredicted(, Antonio will marry Selia, and they'll .. still.. be inlaws.]
    Selia kicked the door, succeeding in doing nothing but stubbing her toe. She ran off, sobbing. "YOU KNOW WHAT!? I HATE YOU. I HATE YOUR FAMILY. I'M GOING TO MURDER ALL OF YOU!"
    [LOL. ANGER MANAGEMENT ISSUES.]
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:50 am

Serenity Rosensteel wrote:IRLSteph groaned and went to bed.

Selia held up the knife threateningly. "Would you really like to take a step closer, Mr. Illumination?" She asked, snapping it shut and open again and glaring at him. "I'm trying to ruin you, isn't it obvious? Are your STD's clouding your brain again? Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot, YOU DON'T HAVE A BRAIN!"

STI'S. SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED INFECTIONS. NOT DISEASE. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, WOMAN.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653

Post  Libby Brown Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:02 am

No, they're STD's. Sexually Transmitted Disease.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:03 am

YEAH LIBBY SHOULD KNOW. SINCE SHE JUST GOT FINISHED TAKING SEX EDUCATION.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653

Post  Libby Brown Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:04 am

LOLZ ACTUALLY, OUR TEACHER SAID OUR CLASS WAS SO IMMATURE, WE DIDN'T GET THE FULL TALK.

But we did get a worksheet on STD's and stuff, so I should know. XP
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:05 am

All my teacher did was showed movies about how you shouldn't do stuff underage. It had very bad acting.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:06 am

I also finished my sex ed. And my teacher said it's actually infections, not diseases.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:58 am

[But dude, only the fangirls of the school think that that's ever gonna happen. Psh, why on earth would it? Also, Elroy doesn't give a crap about the kohais.]

[AND WHY THE HELL...]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:08 am