The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

+2
Serenity R
Olivia A.
6 posters

The closet which everyone knows is claimed by Elroy. Except teachers.

Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

The closet which everyone knows is claimed by Elroy. Except teachers. Empty The closet which everyone knows is claimed by Elroy. Except teachers.

Post  Olivia A. Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:40 pm

Liv skipped up and knocked on the door.

It fell silent. "Yes?" said a rather breathless male voice, which was, of course, Elroy's.

"It's me~!"

"Go away, Olivia."

"But I have something to show you."

"I said go away!"

She stuck her tongue out at the door. Behind it, Elroy did the same. Maybe this happened often, or maybe he was sticking it into another girl's mouth. Nonetheless, Liv walked away, looking rather defeated. Maybe Angel would find it funny. No, he'd just call it a vulgar excuse for art, as he usually called most of Elroy's manga. Although, this wasn't quite hentai...
    Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575

The closet which everyone knows is claimed by Elroy. Except teachers. Empty Re: The closet which everyone knows is claimed by Elroy. Except teachers.

Post  Serenity R Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:41 pm

[You got some of that from the SerenityxElroy theme song. -.- I KNOW YOU DID.]
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

The closet which everyone knows is claimed by Elroy. Except teachers. Empty Re: The closet which everyone knows is claimed by Elroy. Except teachers.

Post  Olivia A. Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:43 pm

[Not necessarily. His tongue could have either been there, towards the door, or... umm, elsewhere. But I do like that song. It's quite catchy.]
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:56 pm

[EEEEEEW~! BAD IMAGES WHEN YOU SAY ELSEWHERE!]
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:57 pm

[I didn't mean that. You sick minded child you.]
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:58 pm

[When you go to a school like mine, you'll think everything is like that. 0.0]
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:00 pm

(-.- Serenity you are a grade above me, how can you be THAT twisted!)
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:01 pm

[It's the school I go to. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, INCLUDING THE TEACHERS, has a sick mind.
    A vocab word was CLEAVAGE.
    All the science class was spent laughing our butts off.]
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:01 pm

[Now that you mention it, maybe it WAS. o_o;; ELROY. YOU DEVIL CHILD.]
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653

Post  Libby Brown Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:01 pm

[she's older than me, and i think that way too. ._.]
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:03 pm

[I shall lurk away. *I jump into the bat mobile and ride off*
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:03 pm

[ELROY! RAPIST!}
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:04 pm

[Nah. He doesn't rape people. It's usually mutual.

Sick sick devil children.]
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:04 pm

[..... DEAR GOD!!!]
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:05 pm

[...The joker appears and draw an evil smiley on the cloest. He walks off]
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:05 pm

[I know. Anyways, stop discussing my post already. Gosh.]
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:53 pm

Serenity marched up to the door, knocking on it commandingly.
    "Open up, or at least talk. This is important!!" She said, tapping her foot.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:54 pm

"Yes?" said Elroy's voice. He sounded relatively normal now. "Sorry, already done for the week, if that's what it is."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:56 pm

"Disgusting! As if I would ever come down here for you. Anyways-- I need your help with something, it's right up your alley. Please, I'm begging you. IT'S IMPERATIVE!" Yay for the dictionary, it had taught Serenity that big word. She tapped her foot more, looking around in case anyone saw her here.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:57 pm

A few seconds later, the door opened slightly. There was a light on inside. "Enter."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:59 pm

"I'll pass. I'd rather not be in an enclosed space with you after what happened last time. Oh- -I'm sorry, I forgot. YOU NEARLY GOT RUN THROUGH WITH A SWORD. So if you try anything, you'll get stabbed later. And badly enough hurt to go to the hospital wing. I'm in no mood for your perverted attitude." Serenity stepped into the closet angrily, looking like she was about to stab something. Her bag was kept at the ready. She kept her foot in the door, just in case. -.- You can never be too careful..
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:01 pm

His face was hidden behind some random book. Which was upside-down. "What is it you seeeeeeeek?" he said mysteriously.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:04 pm

"Cut it with the drama, freak-boy. I just need you to really really --- well, do whatever you do to girls. Her name's Laura.. Hufflepuff.. You know her, right?" Serenity, despite the mean thing she was doing, was twirling her parasol and smiling sweetly like she had just fed the homeless. "Well-- I don't care what you do to her, just do it fast and make it embarrassing. Right now I'm low on galleons, I can pay you in jewelry, though. And-- Do me a favor and make sure Angel gets wind of whatever you do, ok? You don't have to take credit for it. I'm sick of going head to head, it's time to play dirty. She is not getting him. What can you do for me?"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:14 pm

He dropped the book. "Well, that depends on what exactly you want done to the kid. And, also, I usually don't join in revenge plots."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:17 pm

"Listen, Elroy, this is important. Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU DON'T on top?"
    Serenity kept smiling.
    Creepy.
    "Anyways-- What I want done to her... I really don't know! What's worthy of these crimes... Hexing me, TRYING TO FREAKING SEDUCE ANGEL, Erm-- Smacking me in public thrice, and telling me I'm FAT?! HMM?! I SAY WE KILL HER! But, that's not very good karma, so, I don't know."
    The creepy smile continued, but during the yelling, her face got demonic and dark, eyes glaring at Elroy like he was the cause of her problems. "Anyways-- Any ideas?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:27 am