The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

+2
Serenity R
Olivia A.
6 posters

The closet which everyone knows is claimed by Elroy. Except teachers.

Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

The closet which everyone knows is claimed by Elroy. Except teachers. - Page 2 Empty Re: The closet which everyone knows is claimed by Elroy. Except teachers.

Post  Olivia A. Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:20 pm

"My brother ain't seduced by no one. And, I just asked you that very question. What do you have in mind?"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575

The closet which everyone knows is claimed by Elroy. Except teachers. - Page 2 Empty Re: The closet which everyone knows is claimed by Elroy. Except teachers.

Post  Serenity R Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:24 pm

"Something humiliating, something that makes her.. well, makes her reputation like a salope. French for the word describing a person.. well.. Like you. Except a girl." Serenity twirled her parasol happily. "You have to do whatever you'll do to her in public. And, about the brother seduce thing.. I'll be the first one if it KILLS me."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun May 03, 2009 4:46 pm

Serenity and Selia were screaming at each other outside the door.
    "IF I FIND YOU AROUND THIS CLOSET ONE MORE TIME, I'M WRITING TO MOM!"
    "You were in it last week!"
    "I WAS NOT, DON'T SPREAD RUMORS!"
    "I know you were, I heard it from someone who saw you slip in there!"
    "I DID NOT!"
    It was the classic overprotective sister argument.
    "Selia Rosensteel, you are way too young to associate with that kind of person! He's disgusting and rude and even when you are an adult you are not going around him!"
    Selia glared. "I told you-- this is the WAY TO MY CLASS! I'M NOT GOING IN!"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun May 03, 2009 4:47 pm

[[SERENITYYYYYHTIUASGJKRAEHKAS!!!!!]]
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

Post  Amanda Potter Sun May 03, 2009 4:47 pm

Laura walked by whistiling ^-^
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun May 03, 2009 4:50 pm

[No, she was only in there asking Elroy to demote Laura. -.- Don't be stupid.]
    Serenity crossed her arms.
    "If I catch you around here one more time..." She said threateningly. Selia rolled her eyes, turning around and marching off.
    Serenity walked in the other direction, looking proud she had "won" the argument.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun May 03, 2009 4:51 pm

Laura just kept whistling ^-^
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun May 03, 2009 4:54 pm

Serenity turned her parasol around, whacking Laura in the head with it. Then she turned at a corner, running like the wind and turning more corners.

Stupid butterfly heels,
    she thought angrily. My foot's getting blistered!
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun May 03, 2009 4:54 pm

Laura's face went PALE. She began to run after Serenity.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun May 03, 2009 4:58 pm

Serenity giggled, turning another corner and running out as fast as she could. She was quite obvious, in the stone hallways, dressed in a plain white and pink dress and a parasol trailing behind her, tripping every once in a while over other students.
    Serenity turned another corner, slipping into the Great Hall.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon May 04, 2009 7:49 pm

Selia Rosensteel, wearing a clean purple and white modern nun outfit with the hood pulled up over her dark hair so her sister wouldn't recognize who it was if she came near. She raised a silver-braceleted fist, knocking on the door angrily.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon May 04, 2009 7:50 pm

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees?"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon May 04, 2009 7:54 pm

"Stop with the drama. Open up or I'll break it open." Her voice was EXTREMELY close to Serenity's. "Listen, I don't care-" Her voice choked, and she coughed. "-- What your doing, OPEN UP!"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon May 04, 2009 7:55 pm

The door opened slightly. "Don't yell, eh."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon May 04, 2009 7:57 pm

Selia squeaked, pulling her hood down over her face and looking down. "Let me in, before I rape you! I have a sword with me, don't keep me waiting." Cobra's first operation. Expose Elroy as a child molester. YEY
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon May 04, 2009 8:01 pm

"The doors open, Rosensteel." He'd obviously recognized the voice.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon May 04, 2009 8:04 pm

Selia pulled a silent face, walking into the room quietly. A magical camera-- automatically taking pictures every twenty seconds-- (IF COLIN CREEVEY CAN DO IT, SO CAN SHE, HATERS!) was attached to the clasp of her hood. She cleared her throat, attempting to make her voice more convincing. "I'm trying to get back on Angel. He's cheating on me, I know he is. He's probably kissing that Amanda, or maybe even YOU." She put a hand over her mouth, attempting to stifle giggles. Her sister WAS this paranoid, and.. Maybe I should go to acting school, she wondered? I'm good enough.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon May 04, 2009 8:09 pm

"... You got a lot shorter, Serenity."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon May 04, 2009 8:20 pm

"I'm usually wearing heels, idiot!" Selia snapped.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon May 04, 2009 8:22 pm

He looked at her shoes. "Those are flats. =3="
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon May 04, 2009 8:23 pm

"Which is why I'm SHORTER! You are such an idiot!" Selia looked down nervously. She had forgotten to wear HEELS.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon May 04, 2009 8:26 pm

"You're not all blonde, either. Selia."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon May 04, 2009 8:33 pm

"DAMN IT!" Selia kicked him in the shin as hard as she could, taking off her hood angrily.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon May 04, 2009 8:39 pm

"Ahhhhhhhha..." He held his shin, standing on one foot. "What the hell was that for, eh!?"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon May 04, 2009 8:42 pm

"YOU BA&(*@)$~!" Selia kicked him in the other leg too. "MY FREAKING FIRST OPERATION, FAILED, BECAUSE I FORGOT TO DYE MY HAIR AND WEAR HEELS! AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" Selia kneed him as hard as she could, putting up her hood and slamming open the door angrily.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:01 am