The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

+2
Serenity R
Olivia A.
6 posters

The closet which everyone knows is claimed by Elroy. Except teachers.

Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

The closet which everyone knows is claimed by Elroy. Except teachers. - Page 14 Empty Re: The closet which everyone knows is claimed by Elroy. Except teachers.

Post  Amanda Potter Sat May 23, 2009 7:16 pm

Devin walked off after she said, "Oh-- yea I'm Devin."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

The closet which everyone knows is claimed by Elroy. Except teachers. - Page 14 Empty Re: The closet which everyone knows is claimed by Elroy. Except teachers.

Post  Olivia A. Sat May 23, 2009 7:22 pm

[She's outside.]
    Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575

Post  Serenity R Sat May 23, 2009 7:23 pm

[Kee-aay]
    Serenity marched up to the door, yelling to it. "IF ANGEL HITS YOU AGAIN, YOU TELL ME." She went off angrily, then turned around, realizing she went the wrong way.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Post  Rachel M. Sun May 24, 2009 3:17 pm

Rachel than that day wandered over to where Elroy's claimed closest is. She knew that Elroy really wasn't her friend. On the contrary, Elroy never even spoke to her before. But still though, she thought that this was a great chance to annoy Robin. So, she mailed off and bought a box of something she knew that Elroy would love.

So Rachel ran up to the door, knocked on it, and left the box on the ground near the doorway. Inside the box was a note from "Robin," and a box of condoms. After she dropped off the present, she ran away from the closest.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun May 24, 2009 3:18 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO The closet which everyone knows is claimed by Elroy. Except teachers. - Page 14 4779
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sun May 24, 2009 3:22 pm

(YES. <3)
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun May 24, 2009 3:22 pm

[[This is going to be sooooo funny.]]
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

Post  Amanda Potter Sun May 24, 2009 3:23 pm

(I am scared, and laughing at the same time .o. )
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sun May 24, 2009 3:29 pm

Elroy was just sitting in there, holding his head, and in his other hand he was holding that book. He didn't hear the knock.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sun May 24, 2009 3:32 pm

Rachel was spying the closest from another hallway corner. "Darn it..." she grumbled. Why wasn't he coming out? Well, maybe it was because she didn't lock loud enough. So she ran back to where the closest is, and knocked five time, very loudly. She than ran away and hid in the same corner again.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun May 24, 2009 3:33 pm

[OMG ROTFL.]
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sun May 24, 2009 3:33 pm

"GO AWAY!" he yelled.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sun May 24, 2009 3:36 pm

Rachel than with a huff of exapseration, she ran back, and tried to disguise her voice to make it sound like Robin's. "But it's me, Robin, I left you a present!" than Rachel, though she was beginning to tire slightly, ran back to her corner.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sun May 24, 2009 3:38 pm

"..." He opened the door slightly and looked out. "... o_o;" He closed it again.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sun May 24, 2009 3:39 pm

"OH MY GOSH!" Rachel yelled. She than ran back over, grabbed the box, open the closest door slightly, chucked the box in, closed it, and ran away.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sun May 24, 2009 3:41 pm

Elroy looked at the box. "... o_o;"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Wed May 27, 2009 10:29 pm

[I'M MAKING A MILDLY FUNNY SUPERSIDEPLOT THAT DOESN'T MATTER. IT'S RASHELL'S QUEST TO GET INTO ELROY'S CLOSET, AND SHE NEVER WILL. I'm just making her into a butt monkey cause she's a jerk to me sometimes. Tee hee.]
    Rashell knocked on the door, holding all her galleons happily.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Wed May 27, 2009 10:30 pm

Elroy opened the door. "Yes?"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Wed May 27, 2009 10:31 pm

Rashell opened her mouth..
    And her galleons fell all over the floor, rolling down the hallway, into cracks, down drains.. Everywhere. "Elroy-- I was about to make an appointment.. but.. I lost the cash. I'm going to just go save up for a couple more months now." She ran off, trying to grab the money.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Wed May 27, 2009 10:34 pm

"Uh, you don't pay. Neutral "
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Wed May 27, 2009 10:35 pm

Rashell stood up angrily.
    "BROOKE. LUCAS. WHY DID YOU ----"
    She ran off, blushing insanely.
    And Brooke, head stuck out around the corner, started laughing.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Wed May 27, 2009 10:38 pm

He looked around and closed the door again.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun May 31, 2009 11:30 pm

Selia had gotten out a pocketknife and was stabbing a message in the door with it. She was apparently venting her anger.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sun May 31, 2009 11:38 pm

Elroy was on the other side, staring with terrified eyes at the tip of the knife, which was coming out on the other side with almost every stab.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun May 31, 2009 11:40 pm

She stepped away, putting a lime green headband in her hair to hold it back so she could examine her handiwork. It matched her pink and green polka dot sundress, but, due to the season, she had a long sleeved and tailed brown jacket to go over it (same length as the dress, mid-thigh,), along with brown ballet flats with a pink bow. All in all, when she put the headband in, the effect was very childishly cute.

Until you looked at the door in front of her, which said..
    "Elroy is a stinking manwhore. Stay away frm here f u know whats good 4 u," roughly carved into the wood, at some parts where the knife had driven in too hard, a hole left.

She grinned, putting away the pocketknife and walking off quickly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:01 am