The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

5 posters

A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm.

Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm. - Page 4 Empty Re: A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm.

Post  Serenity R Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:47 pm

[Irl Stephanie says that what happens in the roleplay doesn't have anything to do with real life. But apparently, BETH HAS SOME ISSUES!]
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm. - Page 4 Empty Re: A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm.

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:51 pm

Kelsi shifted her weight.
    "..." Something was happening, and all their friendships were falling apart. She had to do something about this.

So, she immediately left the room, and went to the Hufflepuff Common room to try and plan something to sort it all out. She didn't want her friends to hate each other, and lose friendship.

Robin sipped some punch.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653

Post  Libby Brown Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:52 pm

[YEAH, I'VE GOT F**KING ISSUES, SO SHUT THE HELL UP, YA?!

... D:>]
    Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575

Post  Serenity R Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:57 pm

[IT'S NOT MY FAULT, DON'T TAKE IT OUT ON US LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO!]
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:58 pm

[[YOU GUYS STOP!]]
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932

Post  Olivia A. Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:06 pm

[I was grounded. Okay, guys, this topic never happened, got it? We're skipping to January 17th.]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:36 am