The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

5 posters

A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm.

Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm. - Page 3 Empty Re: A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm.

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:15 pm

"I dunno," Kelsi kept swinging her feet.
    ";~; Nobody complimented my saree... And something's missing... You've got everything, I know that, but something's missing..."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383

A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm. - Page 3 Empty Re: A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm.

Post  Rachel M. Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:16 pm

And Max sat down with her. "Hey, do you want to talk or something? You seem kinda down..."
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Post  Libby Brown Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:16 pm

And then Drew entered. Like magic.

Hey, it was Hogwarts, a magic school.

"No," Lavender said, and tapped her foot. "I don't feel like talking."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:17 pm

Kelsi STILL felt like something was missing.
    "Hey, Serenity, how'd you do this in like, one whole afternoon?"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:17 pm

"All right then," said Max, slightly defended. He than got up, and left the party.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575

Post  Serenity R Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:19 pm

"Interior Decorator in training, darling. It's SO fun to do! All I did was push the desks into table shapes, then cover them up with tablecloths, fix the lighting a bit, make everything look like a tent, put down some rugs, pull out some new couches, put on some music, and viola!" Serenity got up, laughing. "Hey Drew! Perfect timing! Would you like a costume?" The music got louder, and tons more people swarmed in, laughing, talking, and tons of dancing.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:19 pm

Something was still missing...
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:20 pm

Lavender lay her head on the table, and sighed. "Boring party is boring."

Drew sat on Kelsi's table, ignoring Serenity. "Hey, Kelsi. Is this party good or boring? I just wanna know so I know when I can leave."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:20 pm

Rachel wandered past outside the hallway of the party. She just wasn't in the mood right now...
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:21 pm

Kelsi stutered.
    "Er... er... er..."
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:24 pm

"Judging by the look on your face, it appears you have a crush on someone in this room. YEY"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:25 pm

Serenity grinned, but lost the grin soon after. Elroy hadn't crashed, and in thus speaking- neither had Angel. She sighed, sitting down near the door. Her party was so so SO boring, and there was nobody for her to dance with, and gosh dang it, where was that secondie with the garroting gas? They were going to get caught. And someone just stole one of her gold necklaces she used to decorate the teacher's table with. How was she going to clean this up? URG. She put her head down, continuing to list what was wrong with this party.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:27 pm

"GARROTING GAS!" Holly yelled, and threw some in the room, instead of outside it. She then ran off, totally innocent.

Drew ran out, too, abandoning Kelsi. YEY
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:30 pm

All the random people that had came in ran.
    Serenity sighed more.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:32 pm

Kelsi went all, -___-U
    "I'm such an idiot..." she groaned.

OMG THEN THE PATIL TWINS RAN IN SCREAMING. They were smothered in paint.

Peeves flew in cackling madly. He shot paint all over the room, paintballs hitting everybody. The Patil Twins were still screaming, running around flailing their arms.

Peeves shot paint everywhere, the gun vibrating madly in his hands.

Kelsi cracked up, even though paint went all over her.
    "I found it! Serenity, you were missing entertainment!" she laughed harder.
    "Now this is a party!"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:32 pm

Serenity put her head down and started sobbing.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:34 pm

Kelsi saw Serenity start crying her eyes out.
    "Eh... Serenity? Hey, are you ok?" she asked and placed her hand on Serenity's shoulder.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:35 pm

Lavender screamed and ran out of the room. She managed not to get hit with any paint.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:37 pm

"Noo. I'm covered in paint, Angel didn't show up, if he did, I would look terrible, everyone's left, my party was boring, I'm not gonna be able to use ANY of this stuff again because it's covered in paint, and this was a disaster. Nobody liked it, and it was terrible. You didn't, Drew didn't, Lavender didn't, Max didn't, some people didn't show up because they obviously knew it would be stupid. Now I'm covered in Garroting gas and --" Serenity wailed louder, crying more.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:39 pm

"I loved the party, Serenity! I was so excited for it! And I'm sure Drew would have liked it if he stayed longer! It was just missing... some excitement, humour. Otherwise, I think it was maybe one of your best ones."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:41 pm

"It was terrible. I hated it and didn't have any fun. And Angel wasn't here. He didn't show up and he said he would and he hates me."
    [Livvie, I is holding this against you. :A]
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:42 pm

Rachel than strode in, looking ticked off. She than walked over to Serenity into the eye. "Look, I feel bad for you that your party may not have been like your usual ones, but listen - some people have bigger problems than to worry about some party. Like me and Lav for instance, do you think we would be worried about some party right now? No. Start complaining and crying when you have a real problem."

She than walked out, back straight, head tall.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:45 pm

Serenity ran up behind her, screaming. "What the heck is your problem?! You come in here, not knowing anything about what the *foghorn foghorn* I have had to deal with today, and be sarcastic, rude, and a total *foghorn*. You know what? I could give a *foghorn* about what you and your *foghorn* stupid Lavender have to do, because you know what? YOU DIDN'T GET ME A CHRISTMAS PRESENT. You do have real problems. You have big problems, and I don't want to hear them, OK?"
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:46 pm

[irl beth gives serenity the middle finger and tells her to f**k off k.]
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:47 pm

But she had already gone away. She was very pissed off at Serenity at this point, and didn't want to stand around listening to that bitchy barbie doll.

(I'm not really calling you that, remember. This is just Rachel here.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:20 am