The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

5 posters

A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm.

Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm. - Page 2 Empty Re: A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm.

Post  Libby Brown Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:43 pm

"No, I just noticed that there was some sort of party going on so I came for the heck of it."

Wow. Braces flashing. (Y)
    Me.

A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm. - Page 2 Empty Re: A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm.

Post  Me. Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:45 pm

[I consider the second years a nuisance who are causing us to leave our own personas in the dust. I don't even have a second year character, so I'm being left out. thanks, y'all.]

[lol, angel was the only one invited outta mine. *goes to get popcorn to watch*]
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Post  Rachel M. Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:46 pm

"Oh, I see. I was invited, and it was New Year's, so I came over." he looked around grinning. "Nice place. She really got it all decorated all nicely."

(Lawl, I have to think of something else now. XD)
    Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575

Post  Serenity R Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:47 pm

Serenity grinned and welcomed seven or so random people, one of them the seventh year, who preformed the noise reducing charm. Everything sounded the same, but Serenity assumed it would work. She spun around, her butt-length, carrie underwood curled hair, kept back with a circlet crown, flaring out behind her. It was tied at the end with a regular gold hair tie, and was all kept together and looked very Arabian. "Welcome! Please enjoy yourself, all the drinks are over there on that counter, please remember, this is SECRET, so have as much fun as you'd like!" She grinned, enjoying giving people costumes that they would look good in. Soon the room was decently full, about twelve people in there early, all looking like belly dancers or one of Ali Baba's thieves. Except Max. >-<
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:52 pm

"Just so you know, Serenity, I'm not going to dress up as a belly dancer-slash-stripper. I'm fine in my jeans and T-shirt, okay?" Lavender smiled at Serenity.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:53 pm

"Thank you," said Max. He wasn't that charmed by the whole Arabian style for the girls. He looked around the room. "None of my friends were invited," he laughed. "Well, they do cause a lot of trouble..."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:54 pm

Serenity frowned. "This is a costume party, I can't have half the guests in jeans! You could dress up as-- a genie? They wear tons of clothes~!" She handed Lavender a robe-like thing, with long sleeves, and elegant looking ancient runes on the embroidery. It was periwinkle, with golden writing on the sleeves and thick seams.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:55 pm

"Oh, not half the guests. Just me will be fine. I'd like to stand out, you know?" Lavender then dropped the robes on the floor, stepped over them, and went into the room.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:56 pm

And Max followed her in, and of course the music was blasting in the backround. "Hey, do you wanna dance or something?" he asked.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:00 pm

"I suck at dancing. The best I can do is jump around and headbang." Lavender half-smiled. "Or just sway to whatever's playing."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:01 pm

Serenity continued greeting guests, giving them costumes, and waiting for her friends, then greeting them with hugs and exclamations of welcome.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:03 pm

He grinned. "That sounds like how I dance, I dance with two left feet. But common, it will be fun!" And so, he pulled Lav forward.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:05 pm

And then Lavender, a little embarrassed because of her crush on Max, turned on the Motteke! Sailor Fuku and danced to it.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:06 pm

Max didn't know this dance, so he stood watching her, laughing along with her and such. <3
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:06 pm

Kelsi pulled off the Saree and jewelry. She put it in her bookbag, and underneath there was this:

A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm. - Page 2 35ipzyx

A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm. - Page 2 9rkqiu

Of course, she kept the eye makeup and shoes. And, the tattoo. Which should fade away in the next few weeks.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:08 pm

But then Robin entered. >>U

A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm. - Page 2 2lbnec3

A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm. - Page 2 1p9t21

A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm. - Page 2 2sblkkw

A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm. - Page 2 10d5qbt

A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm. - Page 2 Egv1w6
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:08 pm

There were three other people on the dance floor.
    1. Luna Lovegood, spinning around with a giant shaw, looking nice in yellow, a long skirt, and sparklys.
    2. Cedric Diggory and Cho Chang, Cho looking very nice in a plain black outfit like Jasmine from Aladdin, Diggory wearing the same outfit as the boys in a similar black color. They were spinning around, floating and talking to each other while preforming complicated dance moves.
    Serenity got pissed, yelled at Lavender, and switched it back to 1001 Arabian nights. "DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S RUDE TO CHANGE THE MUSIC?!"
    [Olivia.... She is gone. >-< Which means Angel and Elroy aren't here, making the guest list complete.]
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:09 pm

"But this music is boring!" Lavender called over to Serenity, then switched it to the Hare Hare Yukai and did that dance.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:10 pm

Kelsi sat down on one of the seats looking bored. The only exciting thing was the entrance, which was just for a joke. But it was fun. Oh well, now she enjoys the lighter clothing. She kicked her feet around, swaying a bit to the music.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:10 pm

Max glared at Serenity. "Don't yell at her!" he said boldly, pointing. "She didn't know, you have no right to yell at her! And good hostess don't yell at their guests, I know that much!"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:11 pm

Serenity switched it back. "This is my party, and you don't change my music! As far as I know, it's terribly rude to mess with other people's electronics without their permission! So cut it out!"
    Luna sighed. "Lavender, this is an Arabian party, so please stop switching the music. If you'd like to throw your own party, go ahead. Serenity, stop yelling at her, it's really quite rude. Max is right about the hostesses. Oh, isn't that a muggle treat?"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:13 pm

Robin was bored.

Kelsi blew her bangs out of her face, and rubbed her neck. Something was missing at this party...
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:13 pm

Serenity sat next to Kelsi. "Where's Angel, and Drew, and Everyone else I invited? They're nowhere!"
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:13 pm

[Serenity, I play Luna.]

Lavender rolled her eyes, and sat at a nearby table.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:14 pm

[... You do? Oops. Then we shall say for your sake that it was Ginny. As far as I know, nobody is her.]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:27 pm