The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

5 posters

A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm.

Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm. Empty A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm.

Post  Serenity R Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:00 pm

So far there was none of that stuff. Serenity skipped into the room, getting some props out of her trunk.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932

A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm. Empty Re: A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm.

Post  Olivia A. Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:03 pm

[wait, is this a new years eve party?]
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm. Empty Re: A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm.

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:04 pm

[[Yes.]]
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:04 pm

[Oh.]
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:05 pm

She then pushed the desks against the walls, or in the middle of the room, putting decorative gorgeous arabian tablecloths over them. She pulled out some couches from her trunk, and put some jeweled and tassled rugs down on the floor. On the teacher's desk, she put a bright red tablecloth assortment, spread with golden necklaces and such, with a shining clear (fake, but very real looking) diamond casting light in various places. Then she put up some pots, some umbrella parasol jellyfish things, and some more decorations on the walls, and the only sign that it was a classroom was the door. A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm. Bollywood_tent_interior_theming_for_Cake_Brick_Lane_London
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:08 pm

[[PRETTIFUL. Man, Seri's gifted. NORLY?! lol jk. But still, wow.]]
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:09 pm

... [oholycowthisiscanondefiling.]
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:10 pm

[We have to have some fun in life! <3 Besides, we do NOTHING in this year except character development anyways, and that's nearly done with. And it's on break, New Year's Party, so the teacher's are gonna be drunk as crap.]
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:12 pm

[[GO TEACHERS! I'd love to see a drunk flitwick...

Flitwick: *giggle* HIC! wingguardiumleviosasasass! *floats several feet giggling madly* HIC!
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:13 pm

[YOU DEVELOPED THE SECOND YEARS. -.-#]
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:16 pm

[They need development too. Serenity's development year is gonna be NEXT year, for emotionally. Trust me, I've got it PLANNED. Now, admit it, you wanna have a big unrealistic party, don't you? Wait- maybe Serenity should become an interior decorator. ]
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:16 pm

[*points to signature* -.-]
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383

Post  Rachel M. Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:17 pm

(The second years annoy me sometimes, I mean, they really are like the perfect pairing thing, which is annoying. And I hope Rachel is developing. She's loosing her bitchy attitude, and is calming down a bit.)
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:21 pm

[[I agree with Rachel. BUTTT, they're still pretty epic. Especially the club. XD]]
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:24 pm

[[The club is TOTALLY EPIC. They get on my nerves, loads of times, but the epicness is good.]]
    Serenity finished, looking around at her handiwork.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:31 pm

Since this is a canon filling, Max had arrived. X3
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:33 pm

Serenity smiled at him and handed him an outfit like this. But in more practical colors, and not silky. "Here you are, please change behind that curtain for the boys. Thanks for coming!"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:34 pm

Kelsi arrived...

A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm. 2wpkyrr

A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm. 347a3a8
    Only vivid purple.

A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm. 10i83uv
    Only vivid purple and darker vivid purple.

A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm. 2mov1cj
    Only vivid purple, and the diamonds are not that big.

A hallway that is soon to be filled with garroting gas and a loud classroom with a noise reducing charm. 110afls
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:34 pm

She made a huge scene entered.
    "HELLO EVERYBODY!" she yelled.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653

Post  Libby Brown Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:34 pm

Lavender reached the end of the staircase, jumped off, and decided to go into the party. For the heck of it.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:35 pm

Max stared down at the outfit with a O_o look on his face. "Err, can I ask WHY?"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:39 pm

"It's a costume party, silly!" Then she went back behind the curtain, changing quickly.
    She came back out in this.
    Spoiler:
    She grinned, welcoming Kelsi warmly with a hug.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653

Post  Libby Brown Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:40 pm

Lavender tucked her hair behind her ears. "Nice party, Serenity."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:41 pm

"Thanks! You don't seem to have a dress, would you like this one?" Serenity handed a dress to her and walked off, (did I mention she was barefoot, with the same things she had on her hands on her feet?] turning on
    this song. She spun around, her butt-length, carrie underwood curled hair, kept back with a circlet crown, flaring out behind her. It was tied at the end with a regular gold hair tie, and was all kept together and looked very Arabian.

Last edited by Serenity Rosensteel on Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:42 pm

"Sorry," said Max smiling, and trying to act polite. "I'm not that back in dressing up..." He added this more quietly: "I feel rather self-concious."

He than turned around and saw Lav. "Hey Lav! You got invited too?" he asked, smiling, braces flashing. <3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:41 pm