The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

5 posters

Angel's Old Empty D&D Classroom Which Is Now Being Served As The Offical Detention Room

Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Angel's Old Empty D&D Classroom Which Is Now Being Served As The Offical Detention Room - Page 4 Empty Re: Angel's Old Empty D&D Classroom Which Is Now Being Served As The Offical Detention Room

Post  Serenity R Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:51 am

"First kisses don't matter." Selia said. "Look at mine. But, Jake, that was horrible.." It was like she had used up all her words, she just stepped forward and hugged him tightly, trying not to cry.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Angel's Old Empty D&D Classroom Which Is Now Being Served As The Offical Detention Room - Page 4 Empty Re: Angel's Old Empty D&D Classroom Which Is Now Being Served As The Offical Detention Room

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:52 am

"That was disgusting, Selia. I'm going to be having nightmares all week." Already he was struggling to talk. His lips were getting swollen from the bite marks.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:54 am

Selia frowned, looking worried. If she wanted to, she would have to do it now, before it hurt him. "Um.." She said, then reached up and kissed him.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:55 am

And he didn't push her away.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:57 am

Selia smiled at him. "Well.. I think we should get some rest. I mean, that was sort of tiring. What I mean to say is.. uh, goodnight." She said, picking up her bag and going out into the hallway, stopping in the middle of the corridor with a huge smile on her face.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:00 am

"Hey, Selia?" Jake asked.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:01 am

"Yeah?" She asked, turning around and looking serious.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:05 am

"Does this mean we're... umm... 'together', now?"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:06 am

"I'd like it to. If you'd like it to. A friend of mine once told me you could snog and not be together, but.. I dunno. It's your choice."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:10 am

Jake shook his head. "... No. It would ruin everything. It would ruin our relationship."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:13 am

"Alright." Selia said, closing her eyes and opening them again. She'd suck it up until she got to the common room. "Whatever you say. Have a nice evening, then."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:19 am

"Bye, Selia. Umm... The detention didn't hurt you too much?"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:22 am

"I can handle it." She said, and looked at him mournfully for a few moments. "Alright. Bye, Jake." She turned and went off towards her common room.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:47 am

"... I can't wait for the Winter break..." He sighed and walked off to his common room.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932

Post  Olivia A. Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:24 pm

Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383

Post  Rachel M. Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:04 pm

(Oh well.)
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:57 pm

Eric knocked on the door. He was totally nervous, and he half wished he could just escape, but he had gone in this far, and he can't just back out. Plus, tons of other students had gotten it, how bad can it be? Oh. Right. Those students were usually traumitized or had were permanently scarred, or something.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:24 am

Since nobody came, Eric thought to himself, Well... I guess I'll just go! He lightened up, and turned around to leave quickly. Which he did.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:41 am