The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

5 posters

Angel's Old Empty D&D Classroom Which Is Now Being Served As The Offical Detention Room

Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Angel's Old Empty D&D Classroom Which Is Now Being Served As The Offical Detention Room - Page 3 Empty Re: Angel's Old Empty D&D Classroom Which Is Now Being Served As The Offical Detention Room

Post  Serenity R Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:03 am

Selia closed her eyes, screaming incomprehensibly- and actually, quite high pitched-ed-ly. She was shaking all over, the chains rattling, and finally she whispered, "Stop! Please.."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Angel's Old Empty D&D Classroom Which Is Now Being Served As The Offical Detention Room - Page 3 Empty Re: Angel's Old Empty D&D Classroom Which Is Now Being Served As The Offical Detention Room

Post  Rachel M. Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:04 am

"Scream louder, you bitch! Scream!" yelled Karin, who if anything made the curse even stronger on her. "Show me that you're sorry! Summit! Lower yourself!"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:06 am

"Please!" Selia said in a normal tone, still shaking. "Karin, STOP!!"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:07 am

"STOP! LET HET GO!" Jake yelled. "I swear, if I wasn't chained up..."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:08 am

Karin ignored Jake, and just continued to perform the Crucio on her. "Well Selia, I'm not a complete monster." she whispered. "I'm a girl, just like you. Which means, I don't forgive."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:10 am

"STOP! PLEASE, STOP IT!" Selia screamed, the loudest she could. "Stop! I'm begging you, please!"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:12 am

After a few more minutes of torturing Selia, Karin let up. "Fine. Besides, it's your boyfriend's turn anyway." And she turned and walked over to Jake.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:13 am

"Wait, no, I'm fine. I'm fine!"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:14 am

Jake glared at Karin. This time, he did spit at her.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:15 am

Karin stared at him, looking highly offended and disgusted. "You're a beast!" she shouted, and then she spat in HIS face, and smacked in the nose before yelling "Crucio!"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:18 am

"You're a beast!" Selia screamed- well, she tried to scream, it came out as a rather quiet tone of voice- at Karin. "Please stop it! You already hurt me, just stop.."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:19 am

Karin just ignored her.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:21 am

Selia stared at Jake, not even caring if she cried.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:22 am

Jake kept quiet. He was biting down onto his lips. He felt his teeth dig into his lips as he bit down harder and harder.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:24 am

"Aww, there you go again, acting all prideful for your girlfriend," said in a mock sweet voice. "But, I'm sure she'd like to see you cry out in pain!" Karin then raised the power of the curse.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:27 am

He opened his mouth and coughed up blood from biting down on his lips so hard. "Come on, you can do better than that..." he retorted in a strained voice. His shoulders were shaking.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:28 am

"Thanks for the suggestion!" And she did so even more, concentrating all her power into it. She began to sweat a little in the forehead.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:31 am

Selia, having gathered up enough energy, started screaming, albeit not as loudly as before. "Stop it! You're a monster, how can you do this to him?! You shouldn't have been born, you're a horrible mistake, God himself wouldn't be able to bring himself to touch you, you- you.." She ran out of words to say for the moment, feeling nauseous.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:33 am

Karin simply ignored her, and continued torturing Jake.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:37 am

He curled his body and kept his mouth closed.

But after a moment he couldn't do it anymore. "STOP! STOP IT!"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:38 am

"...Fine. It's getting late, anyway." And she walked out of the Detention Room, a minute later, Professor Carrow came in and unchained the two of them.

Last edited by Rachel M. on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:39 am

Selia rubbed her wrists, but stumbled over to Jake as fast as she could. "Are you alright?"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:42 am

"unchanged"??? YEY

He nodded slowly, and wiped his mouth. A long streak of blood was formed on his hand. "Damn, my lips are going to be so swollen..."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:44 am

[HAHHAHAHA]

Selia was silent. The only thing she could think of saying was the only thing on her mind. "Did you like it when she kissed you?"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:48 am

"No, I hated it. IT was sick, monstrous, and a total lip-rape. I mean, she totally stole my first kiss."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:07 pm