The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

5 posters

Angel's Old Empty D&D Classroom Which Is Now Being Served As The Offical Detention Room

Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Angel's Old Empty D&D Classroom Which Is Now Being Served As The Offical Detention Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Angel's Old Empty D&D Classroom Which Is Now Being Served As The Offical Detention Room

Post  Olivia A. Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:28 pm

[amycus is male, sarah.]
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Angel's Old Empty D&D Classroom Which Is Now Being Served As The Offical Detention Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Angel's Old Empty D&D Classroom Which Is Now Being Served As The Offical Detention Room

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:36 pm

Jake, indeed, was right behind her. He waved nervously and sat next to Selia.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575

Post  Serenity R Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:37 pm

Selia smiled, but she quickly looked furious when she saw Karin.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383

Post  Rachel M. Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:20 am

(Thanks. The name Amycus sounds like a girls name to me, so.)

"Alright, we're going to chain you up against that wall over there, and Miss Kain here will take it from..."

After Professor Carrow changed them up, Karin stepped forward, wand in her hand. She stared darkly at the two of them.

"So."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:23 am

[They sound like both genders.]

Selia stared at Karin, not looking angry, but she sure didn't look happy. It was more of a sad stare.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:25 am

"It had to come to this, hasn't it?" Karin began to pace back in forth, in front of them. "You know, Selia kept being the prissy whiny bitch she is, Jake that stupid, arrogant bitch. All of this had to lead to you being chained up on the wall." She turned to stare at them, her dark brown eyes in slits, locked into the other two pairs.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:26 am

"Making us suffer isn't going to make you a better person." Selia said quietly.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:27 am

Karin got really close to Selia, her head bent down slightly, seeing as she was taller. They were almost touching nose-to-nose. "Honey, I'm fully aware of that." she whispered darkly. "And I intend on using that knowledge to the fullest this evening."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:28 am

"What happened to you? It should've been sisters before misters. Chicks before dicks. We were best friends, Karin. I would've let you have Antonio, if you would've asked me, to my face."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:32 am

"You think I actually CARE about those stupid memories?!" yelled Karin, right in her face. Her eyes were raging, and her body was trembling. She looked rather scary. "Memories are just things that hold you back, and make you remember stupid times in your life! And the memories of YOU, Selia Rosensteel are some I'd rather forget about you!"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:34 am

Selia shook her head. "No, Karin! You don't understand. I still care about you. I still want you to be my best friend. It doesn't matter to me anymore who got Antonio, or what we said to each other! Don't you remember when we were friends? We slept over in the Ravenclaw dorm and gave each other makeovers.. We went ice skating on the lake.. We were happy. And I don't understand why you'd ever want to forget when you were happy!"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:37 am

Karin just stared at her for a long time, looking simply angry. "Selia, I know longer care about any of those times right now. From what's happened these past couple years, they mean absolutely nothing to me now."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:41 am

"THEN WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY?!" Selia screamed. "What?! Torturing people? Snogging with a total asshole? Making people miserable? It doesn't make you happy. I know it doesn't. Anything human shouldn't take pleasure from what you do now. I know you, I really do, and whatever you do now, it's not you. It's this competitive, scary, completely bitchy part of you, and it's out of control."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:44 am

"..."

Karin stared at her for a long, with a completely emotionless, blank stare. Finally, she raised her wand.

"Flere." she said quietly. She pointed her wand at both of them, and made a flicking movement with her wrist. Some dreary blue-gray fog came out of it, and surrounded them. She performed a Charm that made you feel sad, and depressed inside-the opposite of a Cheering charm.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:48 am

Selia hung her head, and just closed her eyes, waiting for the detention to be over, expecting the Cructaious (spelling?) Curse at any moment- but instead, she just felt a strange lurch in her stomach, and then all she felt was just rejection and horrible sadness. "Just kill me," she whispered, starting to cry.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:50 am

Jake bent down his head. He stared at the floor looking miserable.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:51 am

Karin then walked over to Jake.

"Left up your head." she commanded.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:52 am

Jake looked up slowly. He stared her straight in the eyes. "You're truly a messed up person, you know that?" he said miserably. "That idiot of a boyfriend of yours, he deserved every blow to him. I'm glad that I broke his tailbone. And this stupid little charm of yours won't make that pride go away."

[[Yeah, he did. You know, break his tailbone and stuff. XD]]
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:53 am

Selia heard Karin and Jake, but didn't see them because the fog, so she just sat/uh, hung there, biting her lip nervously.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:56 am

"Well honey, if Antonio deserves what he got, then you certainly must deserve this detention. You are the most arrogant, stupid, dense boy I've ever met in my entire life. Even more then that Mudblood Fry. But still," she looked at him thoughtfully for a minute.

"I've never tried Asian before."

She then grabbed his head, and pulled his face into her's and began to kiss him, for the longest time, simply to torture Selia and him even more mentally.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:58 am

He spat in her mouth

Jake yelled out and tried to pull away, but she was holding onto his face rather strongly, and he couldn't exactly push her away. His eyes were wide, and he had the strongest look of hate he could muster.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932

Post  Olivia A. Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:58 am

[no redeeming characteristics. NONE.]
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:59 am

"You BITCH!" Selia screamed. "I'll fucking kill you! I'll take your filthy guts and I'll eat them! And you know what, you asshole, I'll like it!"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:00 am

(Oh well honey. =3)

"Oh well. I'll have fun torturing you then." She pointed her wand at Selia "Crucio."
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653

Post  Libby Brown Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:01 am

Kelsi Cruise º,º wrote:He spat in her mouth

[IF ONLY...]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:12 am