The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

3 posters

An Apartment in London

Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

An Apartment in London - Page 3 Empty Re: An Apartment in London

Post  Kelsi Cruise Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:31 am

"Holly, he was my best friend. And that took you so long to tell me! Jesus, if you can't tell me these things I don't even think we should be getting married!" He stood up. He looked really angry- in fact, more than he usually did when he was annoyed. He also had hurt in his eyes. "You know I struggle already in trusting people altogether, but this really makes it worse! You know what.. I think I'm just going to leave. We can focus on this another time.... Or maybe we're not ready at all, yet. Or ever." he threw the papers he had in his hand to the ground, and at the same time, yelled out, "JESUS, Holly! You can be such a BITCH sometimes!" and stormed out.

Once he was in the hall, he paced down one side, before turning around with a helpless look, and with the loud crack, disapparated, and the last to go was his expression on his face.

Last edited by Kelsi Cruise on Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Post  Libby Brown Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:05 am

"No--ERIC! Wait! Let me explain--" Holly started, but he was already gone. She couldn't forget that expression in his eyes--he looked so hurt. That, and the fact that Eric never, ever cursed, but he'd just called her a bitch. It's not like Holly would ever deny it, Eric wasn't the first person to say it, but he was the one who mattered the most at the moment.

Or maybe we're not ready at all, yet. Or ever.

Holly weakly picked up the papers that Eric had dropped, setting them on the coffee table and then falling onto the couch, bawling her eyes out.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:23 am

It was a few years later. Four years in fact, the year 2010. Eric had moved into Holly's apartment, since it was spacious and had two bedrooms--perfect for starting out a small family. Holly found out just a couple of months after the wedding that she was pregnant, and even though that wasn't exactly what they had planned, Holly and Eric were ecstatic. Holly was especially when she had given birth to Millicent Blake Kire, who was already showing off Holly's black hair, with hints of brown.

Holly was tucking little Millicent into bed. She couldn't be happier now that Millicent was in her life--though, of course, it would be nicer if Eric was home more often. But she couldn't complain; he was working with Aurors, after all.

"Good night, Millicent," Holly cooed, raising up the guardrails--Millicent was only four, after all--and turning off the light, leaving the nightlight on. She had to be careful with her footing, as to not step over the various toys scattered around on the floor. She gently shut the door behind her, and plopped down on the living room couch. She sure had been tired lately--being a mother to a toddler was tough.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:40 am

Eric was a happy man. He had a nice job, a nice wife, a two sweet little girls. He had to say, though. Once Millie was born, she looked quite Asian. Now, this didn't bother him at first- all babies look asian when they're born. But after a while, it began to bother him. She was four now, and growing up to be simply adorable. But there was still the slight Asian look to her. Either way, this didn't bother him.

Until now, that is.

He came home that night, a slightly dazed look on his face. That day at work, he had brought photos to work to show Nicolas. The down-side was that Nicolas thought Millie looked horribly Asian. The upside was, that Eric wasn't the only one thinking that. Also, along with that, Nicolas said babies usually lost that factor quickly by the 6 months to a year. And so, he came home confusedly, calling Holly to come in so he could ask her a question.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:43 am

"Eric! I'm glad you're home," Holly said, getting up and giving him a nice, tight hug. "Dara and Millicent are asleep already. We'll have to be quiet while we talk... how was work?"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:46 am

"It was good! But... I have a question. About Millie. Nicolas told me that they'd stop looking that way three years ago. Why does Millie still look.. you know? I mean, I don't see any problems with her looking that way, but is there anything you haven't told me?"
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:51 am

"No, of course there isn't anything I haven't told you." Holly wasn't really sure why Millie looked the way she did. Maybe she'd just have to grow into her looks, or something, to look more... English. But Nicolas, already fathering a small nation, must know what he's talking about. Holly mulled things over in her mind for a moment, thinking, why could Millicent look so much like...

... oh. Oh, no. No no no no no.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:08 am

Eric noticed the look in her eyes. "What? What is it?" he asked her nervously, and frantically.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:48 pm

"It's nothing at all, Eric. Why are you so worried?"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932

Post  Olivia A. Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:23 am

[This is a victory]
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:58 am

Eric's eyes narrowed at her. "You're hiding something. Holly, what is it?"
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:09 am

"I didn't do ANYTHING, Eric!" Holly's voice raised a bit, and she went to fix herself a glass of water--not only because she was growing increasingly more nervous, but it would give her an excuse to not look Eric in the eyes. "I didn't cheat on you, so get that idea out of your head!"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:32 am

"Oh yeah? Look me in the eyes and say that." he said harshly, and walked up to her. His face was expressionless, and hard. His eyes looked hurt. He already knew the answer. She had cheated on him.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:37 am

"It wasn't cheating technically, you said we shouldn't get married! And it never would have happened if you hadn't overreacted that one night and told me that!"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:40 am

"Oh, wait, so we have a fight, and you run off to have sex?! With who, I bet it's Blaine again! Why the fuck do you go for my boss!? After everything I tell you all the time? And why don't you tell me this stuff?! Holly, this is the third, fourth time!" He looked angry.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:46 am

Holly cringed, but stood her ground. "You know, he's actually a pretty nice guy if you get to know him! You should stop bitching about how he's always giving you so much work, when he's your boss! I'm getting so tired of it!"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:55 am

"You're a stupid greedy slut!" Eric yelled. He walked to the front door and grabbed his coat. He slipped on his shoes. "You know what?! I'm out of here. I just can't STAND it anymore. Clearly you can't have one man to yourself, and clearly I'm just not enough for you. I mean, you had HIS kid! Who does Dara come from, huh?! The man next door?! How many guys have you fucked since we were together?!" Eric looked furious. He then opened the door, and slammed it shut behind him leaving the apartment horribly quiet.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:46 am

Holly swallowed back the painful lump rising in her throat. She wouldn't cry--Eric had to have found out at some point. Not only that, but she didn't regret it one bit--Millicent was a wonderful girl. She was just worried. Sure, it wasn't as passionate as it used to be, but she still loved Eric a bit. Now that he had found out, he'd probably want a divorce.

Holly pushed that thought to the back of her mind, and with shaking hands, lifted the cup of water to her lips and took a sip.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:18 pm