The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

5 posters

Apartment Complex (Amsterdam)

Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Apartment Complex (Amsterdam) - Page 3 Empty Re: Apartment Complex (Amsterdam)

Post  Olivia A. Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:46 pm

(You totally just ruined it, Enoby. >:U)

"He... he tried to... to kill me, as well... Then the police came and... I've just been sitting up here."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:48 pm

She saw her brother kill her friend, most probably forced to watch, maybe he froze her. Amanda sat in the silence for a few minutes, then quietly said, "Olivia, have you told anyone else? I mean, to talk it out?"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:52 pm

"No. I haven't heard from anyone since then... Wait, no, the cops were here again on Tuesday. But that's it."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:52 pm

"...Do you want to stay with me for the week? I think isolation isn't a good way to deal with this."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:55 pm

"No, no, it's fine." She shook her head. "Go home. This place is a dump. I just don't have anywhere else to go."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:57 pm

"Olivia, I'm not leaving you here alone. I've known you for seven years, and I know you won't cope with this well alone." Amanda got up, and sighed. "Common, pack some bags."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:58 pm

"What for?" She looked up at Amanda, eyes starting to well up again. "I'm fine here. Honestly."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:00 pm

"Olivia, you are across the hall from where it happened." Amanda grabbed Olivia's shoulders, so they were face to face. "Please."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:08 pm

Olivia stared up into Amanda's eyes, lower lip beginning to quiver. She fell forward and began to sob into her friend's shoulder.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:10 pm

Amanda patted her friend on her back, softly whispering, "It will be okay..." ...I hope.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:18 pm

[so she packs and they leave blah blah blah]
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:03 pm

Olivia had stopped staying at Amanda's permanently around early November of last year. She had come in contact with some of her and Charlie's old friends, and they had convinced her to pay another six months rent to just chill and party with them and whatnot like they used to. Sure, there was always one empty spot at the table, and a divorced middle-aged woman living across the hall, but that was nothing that the booze couldn't drown away. In fact, that party in celebration of the new millennium a few months ago? That might have been the most fun night of the Astor heiress's young life. Nothing could POSSIBLY go wrong.

It was early June when Liv stumbled across the threshold of her apartment around 3 in the morning on a Friday night, feet throbbing in pain in those cheap, poppy-red high-heels. Her face was flushed, and it was obvious by her movements that she had been drinking quite a bit. She failed, at first, to notice the snowy-white owl sitting behind the screened window. How did it get in? Magic, of course! But, being the only pale thing in the dingy-grey apartment besides Liv's pale arms, groping along the walls in search of the light switch, it wasn't too difficult to spy. The owl, quite dismal from being woken so suddenly, glared across the dimly-lit room at her, lifting its leg, from which dangled a small scroll of parchment tied with a translucent gold ribbon. Olivia kicked off her shoes and staggered across to the window to retrieve the note. The owl pecked her on the hand in the process. "Ow!" she exclaimed, staring at the small cut on her finger as a small trickle of blood flowed down it onto her wrist. "Aha, it complements my dress!" she thought. "Letter, letter..."

Olivia Astor,

Consider your account terminated. Cease these disgusting habits immediately, or I will have to personally intervene.

Dr. E. Astor

A few moments of silence. Then, one very loud "SHIT" echoed around the complex.

Last edited by Olivia A. on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Post  Kelsi Cruise Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:40 pm

Knock knock knock.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:42 pm

It was around noon the next day. Olivia did NOT feel like getting up. "WILL PAY TOMORROW!" she shouted in very broken Dutch.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:45 pm

Boris sighed. He pulled out his wand. "Alohomora!" he cried out, and the door opened. He entered, frowning, and crossed his arms. "This place smells like shit, Minor."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:46 pm

Olivia pulled the pillow off of her face, to see if the voice matched the person. "Get out!"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:01 am

"No thanks. I just got involved with this, I'm not leaving until it's fixed. Ever tried a household spell? Those work pretty well." he sat next to her, smirking. "What's it like being disowned?"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:05 am

"I was not dis-- How the hell do you even know that? Get out of my house!"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:09 am

"Saw the letter. The words kind of jumped out me. Big and bold- Disowned. You know? That thing you kept asking me about a year or two back?"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:16 am

Olivia was pretty sure that her mom hadn't said that specifically, but... what did it say, again? "Look," she said, sitting up. "I have a headache the size of Antarctica, and you have no business here; get out."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:21 am

"I do. I'm your friend. And you look disgusting and smell disgusting. Were you drinking vodka? Do you know how bad that is for the kidneys? And expensive? Alright. Being your friend, I'm helping you."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:21 am

"I'll call the cops."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:33 am

"You'll just get yourself into more trouble once they find out you're drowning in debt and taxes."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:36 am

She pulled the pillow over her eyes again. It was too bright. "Can't you just leave?"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:40 am

"No! Get up! It's your own fault you're like this!" He pulled the pillow off her and scowled. "Hurry up, you lazy bitch."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:15 am