The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

5 posters

Black Lake- North part where it cuts into beneath the boat house

Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Black Lake- North part where it cuts into beneath the boat house Empty Black Lake- North part where it cuts into beneath the boat house

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue May 12, 2009 8:31 pm

Tanner was sitting there under a tree with his bag and a book pulled out. It was quite a bright day yet quite a chilly November morning, considering that there was a thin sheet of frost trailing over the ground. Tanner had his thick black coat draped over his shoulders and he was already set for when classes began. Tanner was, well, studying.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

Black Lake- North part where it cuts into beneath the boat house Empty Re: Black Lake- North part where it cuts into beneath the boat house

Post  Amanda Potter Tue May 12, 2009 8:36 pm

Soft crinkles were heard of someone stepping on twigs and leaves and many others items like that. It was.... Amanda .-. . She focued on the blurred image of a person. Oh it was Tanner .. "Hey!" she called out, almost wishing she hadn't. Her face blushed a little bit.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Black Lake- North part where it cuts into beneath the boat house Empty Re: Black Lake- North part where it cuts into beneath the boat house

Post  Serenity R Tue May 12, 2009 8:36 pm

Selia stormed up to Tanner. "Don't be a spoilsport! Everyone's excited because of the ball!" She said, kicking Tanner in the shin and running off. Even if she couldn't go, Selia was going to gate crash wearing a dress and heels, hoping to blend in.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue May 12, 2009 8:39 pm

Tanner stared at Selia like some crazy kid had just attacked him. Oh wait, a crazy kid HAD just attacked him. Her. What the heck? Then he heard that one familiar voice that he enjoyed so much. For some reason.

Tanner craned his neck, and stared off at Amanda.
    "Oh, Amanda! Hello!" he called out, and tried to stand. Ow. The crazy kid had kicked him pretty well.
    "Shoot. Want to come over?"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Tue May 12, 2009 8:40 pm

"What the heck?" Amanda mumbled this as she jogged closer to Tanner. "I really didn't think you were a morning person... Well I don't really know much about you but it's just one would think that because how you act is all cool and mysterious like the night and --- I'm a - a gonna stop talking now.." Amanda sighed, hating how much she could go on about. She smiled after a long sigh "Hi."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue May 12, 2009 8:46 pm

Tanner just stared at her mysteriously for a long moment before replying.
    "Hi. And no, I'm not a morning person. I just woke up at six in the morning realizing I had forgotten to work on the Transfiguration essay so I had to rush, and then the library was closed, so I decided to go outside for some fresh air to wake up and cool off. So here I am, searching through my textbook for stuff to write." Tanner smiled.
    "Want to sit? I can make some room. Here-" he moved over, taking everything with him.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Tue May 12, 2009 8:46 pm

Amanda sat down next to him. "You see... If you know your way around doors REALLY well closed isn't in your dictionary."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue May 12, 2009 8:50 pm

"I dunno, it's usually not open until seven."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Tue May 12, 2009 8:53 pm

"The Weasley twins have maps of little doorways they don't lock.. I've been hooked on their sellings since I got chocolate from them."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue May 12, 2009 8:56 pm

Tanner shrugged.
    "Good for them, I don't really care about what they sell, considering they're stuck in detention about once every week."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Tue May 12, 2009 8:57 pm

"PSha. Dentention for some people means you got gut. " Amanda laughed a little at this for the point she never had dentention.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue May 12, 2009 8:59 pm

Tanner laughed along, regretting for once that he had never had detention. Why did he regret it? Why was he so friggin attracted to this girl?
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Tue May 12, 2009 9:02 pm

"Alas, I have no gut... But I will after I attack Krad..." She then mumbled softly. "Hitting me in the nose for helping Livi..."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue May 12, 2009 9:08 pm

"He hit you in the nose?!" Tanner said angrily.
    "Who would hit a girl? What the heck? If I were you, I'd go hit him right back. I know how painful it is breaking cartilage. The bone could have gone straight up through the brain and-" Tanner stopped himself abruptly, and bit his lip. He was talking too much. And, was sounding protective of Amanda.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Tue May 12, 2009 9:10 pm

Amanda laughed at this. "Oh don't worry. Rachel told me the same thing.. And don't worry still." Then she giggled and gave him a friendly push "Breaking cartilage eh?" Alas, her nose was very nicely covered up with some make-up she vowed never to use again.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue May 12, 2009 9:17 pm

Tanner flashed a smile, and gave her a friendly push back with his shoulder. "Yes. Know what that means? Maybe it's not in your dictionary." he laughed.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Tue May 12, 2009 9:19 pm

"Blah... At least I don't forget to do essays..." She then thought of how she was working in the library. "No, no. In Potions I do well by doing extra credit reports on Snape and his amazing, ungreasy hair... Or is it a wig... "
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue May 12, 2009 9:26 pm

Tanner sighed.
    "I have a forgetful mind. But I usually hand stuff in in time. I guess I'm just lucky...- Amanda, will you go to the Yule Ball with me?" Tanner froze, and slightly turned to stare at Amanda. Had he just said what he thinks he said? Dammit, he thought. No, he can't say that. Oliver would kill him. He can't steal Amanda from Oliver. No. That's cruel to his brother's relationship. Tanner mumbled something incomprehensible, and stuffed everything into his bag.
    "Sorry, Amanda," he mumbled and shot up.

Taner quickly rushed to get away from here as fast as possible.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Tue May 12, 2009 9:31 pm

Amanda sat there for about a second. He asked... her. She would say yes. Oliver didn't tell her he met someone, she doesn't have to be forced to wait for him. She grabbed her bag and raced after Tanner. Her long legs were very helpful in action chases for the speed. "Wait up!"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue May 12, 2009 9:32 pm

And Tanner, considering that he had just been kicked in the shin, was rather slow. He sighed loudly, and stopped. Then turned around for Amanda.
    "Yes?"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Tue May 12, 2009 9:34 pm

"Yes. Yes. YES. Who cares about Oliver? He betrayed me by not even telling me he was going out with someone else -- So YES~~!" Some where in the backround Accidentally in Love played. "I hope you have dang nifty dance skills... Mine sucks."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue May 12, 2009 9:39 pm

Tanner's eyes widened.
    "Really? You want to go to the ball with me? That's... that's... unexpected. Wow, Amanda. And, don't be so harsh on Oliver, he's been quite busy. Besides, at least we're going to the ball. Wanna go have breakfast?" Tanner was... well, was happy. Really happy.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Tue May 12, 2009 9:42 pm

"Ech. .. I need a very long talk with Oliver.. maybe he'll come to the final event -- Breakfast sounds good!"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue May 12, 2009 9:55 pm

"Awesome. Well, let's go," He slid his hand around Amanda's, and the two of them left for breakfast holding hands.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Tue May 12, 2009 9:56 pm

Amanda allowed herself to be pulled along..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:22 pm