The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

5 posters

Ravenclaw 3rd Year Girls Dorm

Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Ravenclaw 3rd Year Girls Dorm - Page 6 Empty Re: Ravenclaw 3rd Year Girls Dorm

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:51 pm

Robin crossed her legs impatiently and pulled open her book sharply. FINALLY. Some quiet. God, Rachel really needs to get some guitar lessons, she never heard anything that horrible. Her voice was as flat as a run-over skunk on the road. It was terrible. And, the headache!
    She had run into Kelsi earlier that day, who had told her that she had never heard such good music. Kelsi's morning pumpkin juice must have been spiced or something, but that wasn't good music.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Post  Serenity R Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:37 pm

Serenity came back into the common room, looking exhausted. She plopped down in an empty chair, sighing.
    "Rachel, come on, let's split up the cash now, please. I'm worried. What if the peoples hate us?"
    Serenity curled up, hugging her knees anxiously.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383

Post  Rachel M. Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:39 pm

Rachel climbed upstairs, rather crestfallen. "These were our earnings Serenity," said Rachel pulling out the little bag of money out of her pocket, and poured out the small pile of coins onto her bed. "I say we just split, we didn't earn much tonight anyway,"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:41 pm

"Wait, you're trying to earn a living out of that?" Robin asked from behind her bed curtains.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:42 pm

"Well at first I was only doing that for my own enjoyment, but than I realized that yes, it IS possible to make a living out of all of this. We didn't earn much tonight, but we sure got people's attention. They will probably be back tomorrow to watch us."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:43 pm

"I need to find out what songs you know. Which DO you know?"
    Serenity climbed up after her. It made sense, how could they preform together if they didn't know what songs they were going to play?
    I hope it didn't offend Rachel, she might not know very many songs.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:45 pm

"Not too many... You guys could try acoustic versions of some Weird Sisters songs. I hear that the group's pretty popular."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:49 pm

"Hey, that's a good idea Robin!" said Rachel excitedly. "Even though I don't really listen too them much...." she than realized, looking a little disappointed. "But then again, that seems like something anyone would do. We have to stand out, and be unique."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:52 pm

"You won't have much of a problem with that..." Robin mumbled, and pulled the covers over her head. She turned over, and closed her eyes. Time to fall asleep.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:54 pm

"Hey, common!" snapped Rachel throwing a pillow right at Robin's face. "You know very well that is such a sexy dance, and me and Serenity make a great combination!"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:54 pm

"Ray, instead of all your sill-I mean, determination to be unique, don't you think we should have a plan so we know what songs we're playing at what time? I mean-- It's nice that we just wing it and all, but today was a total mess. What are you planning to play tomorrow?" Serenity crossed her arms. She couldn't read Rachel's mind, for goodness' sake. It's not like she can tell what song she's going to play before she could play it!
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:56 pm

"Oh don't take her side," said Rachel turning towards Serenity. "But, I guess you're right about planning ahead. What can YOU sing? I can probably figure out most songs, if they aren't too difficult."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:58 pm

"Ow! Well it's true! If I were you, I would keep a low profile with that stuff! You might make a fool of yourself!"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:00 pm

"Aw, shaddup Robin, we can make fools of ourselves if we want. Rachel, it's easy to sing anything, and as long as it's a song I've heard before and I like, I'll be able to sing it."
    Serenity jumped into bed contentedly, putting away the half of the money she had made.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:02 pm

"Suit yourself. But whatever you do, don't practice in here. I'm trying to sleep."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:05 pm

"Well, hmm... I dunno know what we should play though. It's your choice Serenity, because I really don't care, as long as we get people's attention."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:08 pm

"Great! I'll get together a playlist for you by tomorrow morning, OK?"
    Serenity started working on the long list, nearly asleep though.
    There should definitely be some legend of zelda guitar solos...
    Some new popular songs...
    Taylor Swift for sure...
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:14 pm

"All right sure, just write it out for me, and I'll try to figure it out. Mind you, I'm not the best at guitar, but..."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:18 pm

Serenity got up and handed her a list of songs. "These are pretty simple. Some you'll have to do an acoustic version, though."
    Spoiler:
    She walked back and crawled into her bed, quickly falling asleep.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:23 pm

Rachel scanned through the list, with a thoughtful expression on her face. "I dunno know about some of the stuff on here... I don't trust myself to play some of them. But, I might be able to with some of them..."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:36 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'm skipping to morning
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Serenity sat up, blinking at the light coming through the curtains. She slipped on some slightly fringed at the bottom, flare, blue jeans, and pulled a white sleeveless turtleneck over her brand new straightened hairstyle. Serenity stood up, putting on some quick eyeliner mascara and lipgloss, then waited for Rachel to announce when they're going to play today.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:44 pm

But alas, Rachel was still asleep. She was in her usual sleeping position: laying on her stomach, facing the wall. She must have been dreaming, since she in a quite deep sleep, and showed no signs of waking up any time soon.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:57 pm

Finally, Rachel awoke. "What a weird dream," she mumbled, as she streched. She than walked over to the window beside her bed, and opened the curtains, letting in the morning sunshine and a view of the mountains.

She than walked over to her wardrobe, and put on a blue cami, and put on a pair of gray sweatpants. She didn't bother dressing up on weekends. Then, pulling back her hair with a white headband, she quickly pulled on a pair of blue slippers and rushed downstairs to breakfast.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:50 pm

Rachel half walked half skipped up the stairs to the dorm. "Damn, that was great! You missed it Robin!" said Rachel excitedly. "Look how much we made!" She than pulled out her money bag from her pocket, and poured all the money she made onto her bag. "We're going to split it, but look!"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:55 pm

"Shocker," Robin said. And, she really was quite surprised. Maybe they didn't want to hurt the two of their feelings. Oh well. Play it cool.
    "That's awesome, Ray."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:50 am