The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

5 posters

The Best Banister Sliding Staircase In All of Hogwarts

Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

The Best Banister Sliding Staircase In All of Hogwarts Empty The Best Banister Sliding Staircase In All of Hogwarts

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:30 am

Jake lead her up here. He grinned at her. "Consider this part of your karate training! You've got to think fast- jump through the moving staircases. Don't worry, it's charmed, you won't fall to your doom, but still be careful. I broke a nose up here!" he said with his smile. "Now, jump!" He dove onto a nearby staircase, and slid down screaming happily.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

The Best Banister Sliding Staircase In All of Hogwarts Empty Re: The Best Banister Sliding Staircase In All of Hogwarts

Post  Serenity R Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:32 am

Selia got up onto the adjacent one, and pushed off, screaming- in terror, though. Eventually, with the first jump, it got more fun, and she started enjoying it more, laughing whenever she almost fell- the charm catching her. "This is greaaaaaat!"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

The Best Banister Sliding Staircase In All of Hogwarts Empty Re: The Best Banister Sliding Staircase In All of Hogwarts

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:37 am

Jake slid down, laughing really hard, and jumped onto the ground, rolling into a wall.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:39 am

Selia didn't have the ninja skills to roll, she slammed right into the wall, turning around and sitting down on the ground, then laughing harder than she ever thought she could.

And then, a shadowy figure walked up to them. "And what do you presume you're doing?" Selia stared up at it, it being Filch. She opened her mouth, but no words came out.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:23 pm

Filch grinned. "Sliding on my banisters? I think not. Detention, the both of you, after dinner tonight. Don't miss it, or you'll get two more." He hobbled off.

Selia stared at him, then back at Jake. "Do you know what they d-do, in detention..? They torture you." She put her face in her hands. "My life is such a mess.."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:36 pm

JAke shook his head. "Be brave, Selia! I doubt it's that bad."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:38 pm

"Yeah, Jake, that was a really great mood lifter. We get to be killed now- for banister sliding."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:00 am

"We won't get killed, Selia!"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:57 pm

Selia got up and hugged Jake. "Thank you. Even if we did get detention, you- and the banister sliding- helped. I'll see you there!" She went off to her next class.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:37 pm

Jake stood here staring at the staircase. He felt strange. He had this feeling in his stomach, and he didn't know what it was. He's never really experienced this feeling, so it was both frustrating him and calming him. It felt like this nagging bug in the back of his head, and he didn't know to get rid of hit. He put his hand on the stair rail and ran down a few steps with his hands running down the side. His hair bounced around his face. He remembered how him and Selia rode down the staircase, and he felt his stomach jump a bit. A big flip in side it. Then his heart started beating faster. He frowned.

Then he realized that he just fell a few steps, which caused the sudden drop in his stomach.
    "Oh."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:13 am

Selia ran by the staircase he was on, from the top, and then backed up and stopped. "What are you doing on the stairs, Jake?" She asked, trying not to laugh. "Most everyone else is at breakfast."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:26 am

"I'm not hungry. You know, like last night. I don't know, I'm just not hungry at the moment."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:27 am

"Jake..." She went down the stairs to glare at him. "Are you anorexic? You need to eat something! And you're not fat, at all! You're one of the skinniest people I know!"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:33 am

"Who's Anorexic?"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:34 am

"Oh, Jake, you are! Anorexic means you're obsessed with becoming thin, and you don't eat. You need to go to the Hospital Wing, it's getting cold out, you could get hypothermia if you don't have any fat!" Selia said. "My sister's anorexic and she passed out all last summer because she didn't eat, you can't do this to yourself."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:43 am

"... No I'm not! I wouldn't care less, if I were fat!" Jake gasped. "Are you? Is this some reverse phsychology?"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:44 am

"I'm- no! Why w-would I be? Just because I'm healthy, and I exercise, does not mean I'm a-a-a-anorexic! I just wasn't hungry!" She said defensively, crossing her arms. "But you haven't been eating lately, and I'm worried about you."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:51 am

"I'll I'm fine."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:57 am

"Alright, whatever you say. So, how has your morning been? Sleep well?"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:35 am

"Like a pencil! Yours?"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:35 am

"I had nightmares last night." Selia mumbled.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:37 am

"Eww, I hate having sharpener-like nights."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:38 am

Selia cracked up laughing. "Sorry, Jake, that's just.. The funniest way to describe how you slept."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:38 am

He looked serious.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:40 am

Selia quickly got a straight face. "Anyways.. I think I'm getting a cold, I just keep sneezing all over the place."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:18 pm