The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

+2
Libby Brown
Rachel M.
6 posters

A Lone Corridor, Away From Many Students

Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

A Lone Corridor, Away From Many Students - Page 2 Empty Re: A Lone Corridor, Away From Many Students

Post  Libby Brown Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:26 pm

Holly turned around. "Antonio! What are you doing here?! I thought all of the Slytherins had evacuated already."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

A Lone Corridor, Away From Many Students - Page 2 Empty Re: A Lone Corridor, Away From Many Students

Post  Rachel M. Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:26 pm

Max was fighting a Death Eater. He DID have some talent with spells and magic, even though he never really applied himself much in school. He had just wounded a Death Eater, so he couldn't move, when he heard Holly.

"HEY!" he yelled, running over to her. "Are you Libby's little sister?!"
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:27 pm

Holly nodded. "Yeah--aren't you her boyfriend, or something? I don't know where she is..."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383

Post  Rachel M. Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:28 pm

He muttered a curse word under his breath. He then spoke up a minute later. "Damn it... if you see her-or tell this to everyone, Death Eaters are beginning to come in through Entrance Hall. And they're beginning to attack the resistance outside!"

With that, he ran off, into the fire.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:29 pm

Antonio looked up and smiled after Max who had left. "Oh, did they? Must have missed the message. I usually do that, it's probably why I've turned out this way. Also, it's that boyfriend of yours fault." Maybe some payback would be nice. He grabbed Holly's wrist and twisted it. He stared at her with a slightly disturbing smile, and tossed her into a nearby classroom.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:30 pm

[ohmailord.]
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:30 pm

"AHH! STOP! HEY--" she tried to yell out, but there was no point. Max was already gone.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:33 pm

"Stupid little worm," he hissed in her face. "Why would you choose dirt over the cleanest blood? Why? When you were given a chance to gain your family honor? You're so stupid. Stupid."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

Post  Amanda Potter Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:36 pm

ahem. ignore.

Last edited by Amanda Potter on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:38 pm

Holly pulled away. "Blood doesn't matter," she snarled, looking up at him. "And if Muggle-borns dishonor a family, then that would mean my own father is a dishonor! And why are you waiting until NOW to say it? The end of the school year. This battle."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:39 pm

"Because now it's clear, you'd rather choose low-life." he hissed. "I gave you a chance to rid yourself of that. But look now! Due to choosing the wrong path, we're enemies."
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:11 pm

"We're enemies because you're a complete JERKASS!" she hollered, balling her hands into fists.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:18 pm

Despite the fact he was just dissed, he laughed. He threw his head back, and laughed. His eyes appeared. They were slightly wide, and wild-looking with the pupils smaller than usual. He returned his gaze to her, and grabbed her shoulder, throwing her into a wall. He was so close that his breath was on her forehead.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:21 pm

"Get AWAY from me!" Holly screeched, kneeing him in... well, you know where. "Your breath smells terrible, and I'm not going to change my standards for your acceptance!"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:23 pm

He fell forwards groaning. "What was that for, you bitch!" he yelled, and slapped her across the face. "Shut up!"
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932

Post  Olivia A. Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:25 pm

[best. character. ever.]
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:29 pm

Holly pressed her hand against her cheek. Slowly, she stood upright again, glaring at Antonio with a gaze of pure hatred. "Your blood is obviously no judge of your character. Hitting a woman! Fry's ten time the man YOU'LL ever be!" She slapped him back. Harder. With her signature bitchslap.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:33 pm

And this signature bitchslap cause a trail of spit to fly out of his mouth. He spun on the spot, and faced the door, clutching his hand.

Fry was there, along with Eric. "Oh, hey, you guys." Antonio mumbled, looking up.

Eric pushed passed Fry, and ran to Holly. "Are you okay? What happened?"

But, Fry stood rooted in the spot. His hands were shaking. In fact, his whole body was shaking. He glared at Antonio with the most piercing glare he had ever given. He looked like a volcano, ready to blow. He was so unbalanced from being so mad, that he had to hold onto the doorway. "So," he managed to pull out. "You think you can get everything you want, huh. Too bad it doesn't work that way. Or tonight, at least, it won't."

Antonio smiled. "Stop talking, nobody wants to hear you."
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:40 pm

Holly shrunk behind Eric. This was starting to get scary. "Fry... calm down," she said slowly, her voice shaking. "Please, you guys. I'm not hurt, really."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:46 pm

"He would have hurt you if we didn't arrive any sooner!" Fry yelled. He turned to Antonio. "What's your problem, anyways? I mean, look at you. You're... well, beyond repair. You've got no friends anymore, you've lost everything. Look outside, Antonio. This battle will end soon, and we'll win. I personally feel bad for you."

"DON'T PITY ME, YOU STUPID MUDBLOOD!" He spat.

"Why would I feel bad for you! Antonio, you hurt Holly. I'll never forgive you. I mean, you had to slip and crawl yourself for power, and those stupid friends. I mean, the way you handled your life, it's no surprise you're barely standing on your own two feet. Even Karin's turned against you."

"Don't pull her into this. I swear, Fry. I'm going to kill you."

"No you wouldn't. You can't even grip your wand properly."

Which was, indeed, true. But, he still managed to shoot Fry into a wall.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:49 pm

Holly, who had stuffed her wand in her cloak pocket, pulled it out and pointed it directly at Antonio. "You're going to pay for that," she hissed, her eyebrows in a V-shape. "Do you think you can DO whatever you want? SAY whatever you want? Have everything handed to you? That's not going to happen! Stupefy!"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:51 pm

Fry groaned, and pushed himself from the wall. "Holly- no!" he yelled.

Antonio ducked the spell, falling onto the ground. He laughed. "That all you can do? Come on, Holly. You have more to you than that!" He struggled to stand up, and shot a spell at her. He missed, though, and it bounced off the wall.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:54 pm

Holly turned her glare to Fry. "You shut up, and you stay down! He came here to fight me, not you. And he can't aim for a crap! I didn't even have to move!"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:57 pm

"NO!" he yelled. "I don't want you to get hurt!" he screamed, then held his stomach. He felt something sharp inside- probably a snapped rib or something.

"Yeah, Fry, listen to your little girlfriend!" Antonio began to laugh, and he did another spell, which blasted the wall, making Fry fly out into the hall. "Damnit, I shouldn't have lost Karin's wand..." he mumbled, and struggled to stay up.

Eric fumbled for his wand. He, too, lost it when the ceiling blew up in that hallway where they all got split up.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:58 pm

"You don't have your wands?!" Holly exclaimed. "How could you? At a time like this! Everte Statum!" She shot the spell at Antonio when he had his back turned, and ran to help Fry. "Come on... we've got to get you out of here."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:16 pm