The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

+2
Libby Brown
Rachel M.
6 posters

A Lone Corridor, Away From Many Students

Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

A Lone Corridor, Away From Many Students Empty A Lone Corridor, Away From Many Students

Post  Rachel M. Sat May 29, 2010 12:39 am

Rachel ran out here, breathing heavily. She then sat down in a slump, tears filling her eyes.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

A Lone Corridor, Away From Many Students Empty Re: A Lone Corridor, Away From Many Students

Post  Libby Brown Sat May 29, 2010 12:45 am

Just then, two little blonde first-years happened to walk by. They were both freckly, had braces, and were pretty small for their age. They were talking, and laughing, and making jokes that didn't make any sense. But they stopped in front of Rachel.

The one with bright blue eyes tilted his head to the side, pouting. "What's wrong?" he asked innocently.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393

A Lone Corridor, Away From Many Students Empty Re: A Lone Corridor, Away From Many Students

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sat May 29, 2010 12:48 am

[D'AWWWSDFGHJKL;']]
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sat May 29, 2010 12:48 am

She looked up at them, rather surprised to see those two kids walking around. She had been the only person who knew about this place for a long.

"Oh, um. Nothing really. Just something in a class." she said quietly, looking down sadly.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575

Post  Serenity R Sat May 29, 2010 12:50 am

Serenity ran past them, trying to make it back to the Ravenclaw common room.
    Then she saw them, too late, and turned around to come back. "Rachel!"
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Sat May 29, 2010 12:50 am

"What happened in class?" they asked in unison.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sat May 29, 2010 12:52 am

Rachel looked at the boys, and sighed sadly again. She sorta felt and looked like the Titan Atlas at this point-she felt like she was caring the whole world on her shoulders.

"Do you know what chinchillas are?"
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Sat May 29, 2010 12:53 am

"Those little furry things?!" the brown-eyed one yelled, his face lighting up like a Christmas tree. His description was rather vague, as there were lots of furry things in the world. "With long-ish tails? And they're really cute?"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sat May 29, 2010 12:56 am

"There are a lot of things that meet your description." she said rather crisply, with a matching cold sounding tone. But then she sounded sad again. "Well, in the er, Dark Arts class-it used to be a DEFENSE Against The Dark Arts one-, the teacher there is going to making a student torture one. And I kinda ran outs creaming."
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Sat May 29, 2010 12:57 am

"They're TORTURING IT?!" they cried in unison, their eyes becoming rather shiny and looking like they were in the verge of tears. "That's so cruel!"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sat May 29, 2010 12:58 am

"No no no don't cry!" she said, shaking her hands and her head. She wasn't sure what to do with these little boys. She had never babysat before. "That's just the way the ball bounces sometimes!"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sat May 29, 2010 12:59 am

Suddenly a red spark shot through the hall. It echoed in the back. "HEY, YOU THREE! WHY AREN'T YOU AT CLASS?!" She made her way over. She first ignored the first years. "You're a seventh year, I am guessing. Spare block? It better be." Then she turned onto the two first years. "Okay... there's a few things I hate. Hookies are some of them. You two are in trouble..." She spat in their face. She was VERY similar to the Dark Arts teacher. "Okay, you two. you're coming with me." She said with a dark laugh. "I'm sure there will be some things that will come to use with you."
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Sat May 29, 2010 1:01 am

They just stared up at her, still looking like they were going to cry. Their faces were turning bright red.

"I-it's o-our f-f-f-free p-period..." the blue-eyed one sniffled. "W-we were j-just w-walking t-t-the h-haaaalls..."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sat May 29, 2010 1:02 am

"Free period, hmm?! Is this true?"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sat May 29, 2010 1:06 am

Rachel just stared at the lady, her mouth rather a gap. She didn't know what to do, or what to feel?

She then came to a realization that EVERYTHING had truly changed. Her world was crashing in on her all around her. And in two different ways too. The world of peacefulness was gone. Instead, it was really a world full of hatred. And, another thing was changing: The world of her childhood was disappearing forever. That world was being pulled under her feet, like a rug.

Then, out of nowhere, she felt a push. Not a physical one-but a mental push. Rachel then realized she HAD to do something-and something quick.

She stepped forward, took a deep breath, and stared into the woman's eyes, and said strongly and firmly:

"Leave them alone!"

From that moment on, Rachel had bridged from a child to an adult.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Sat May 29, 2010 1:09 am

With that, the two first-years ran off, leaving Rachel to deal with the teacher.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sat May 29, 2010 1:10 am

[[YAY!]]

The woman stared at Rachel with her doughy face. "Oh, dare stand up to these little slackers? Well, I guess we'll have to do some managing with you. Don't worry, they'll be caught soon enough. You can be the tester of the new rules around here. Plus, maybe set some role modeling around here, too!" She said in a cheerfully sarcastic voice. "Come along now! Oooh, this is funner than this summer!" she said with a horrifyingly giddy giggle.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sat May 29, 2010 1:11 am

Rachel then stared back at her, trying to look as fearless as possible, even though her stomach felt like an empty pit. "Do whatever you want! See if I care!"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sat May 29, 2010 1:15 am

The woman cracked a laugh. "HAH! Okay, then, little miss "I've-Got-Guts'! Come tonight for a fresh dose of detention!"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sat May 29, 2010 1:16 am

"I'll see you there, then." And she walked away numbly towards the Ravenclaw tower.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sat May 29, 2010 9:09 pm

Rachel was back again, walking through the corridor, with tears in her eyes from the Punishment.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sat May 29, 2010 9:33 pm

Rachel heard the bell ringing in the distance. Dinner time. She was hungry, but she didn't want to flaunt around her burns and bruises. But still, the hunger overtook her, so she just put on her cloak, and walked to the Great Hall.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575

Post  Serenity R Mon May 31, 2010 10:40 pm

Selia sat around here, pouting the rest of her breakfast away. Her friends were all gone. Holly was with that bitch. Karin was the bitch. Antonio was a cheating pureblood freak. Fry was grumpy and didn't want to talk. Eric was missing. And Jake was MIA as well.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:21 pm

Holly had made it around here. Indeed, there weren't many students back here. "Libby?" she called out, looking around. "Liiiibby? Anyone?"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:24 pm

Antonio was walking towards her. He hasn't seen her yet. His hair was shading his eyes and he had a smirk on his face. Explosions and screams were heard all around them. He walked strongly, with his shoulders rising up and down with each long breath.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:50 pm