The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

+2
Olivia A.
Serenity R
6 posters

Pendragon U

Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Pendragon U Empty Pendragon U

Post  Serenity R Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:32 pm

An agitated owl arrived, looking for Angel. It was holding a very-strongly worded scroll, about six inches long.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932

Pendragon U Empty Re: Pendragon U

Post  Olivia A. Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:58 pm

Angel was out for a morning stroll, and turned into the Owl Post office to see if there was a response yet. And yes, there was. He hastily untied the letter from the foot of the owl, hoping for the best but expecting the worst.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:08 pm

Dear Angel,
    I reluctantly and most informatively must tell you that the wonderfully worded apology you sent me has no leverage in your current position. In fact, I intended to sue you for defamation of character. Fortunately for you, though, I have no lawyer at the moment. I accept this mediocre offering of peace until I have earned enough money to hire a lawyer. Apology accepted.
    I hope you're doing alright. Everything here's dull as our quills, which are quite dull from writing so much.
    Have fun at college,
    Serenity.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:12 pm

After reading over it a few times, Angel noticed that the second sentence made no sense whatsoever. How could she sue him for defamation of himself?

Something inside Angel's mind suddenly clicked again. "That arrogant little..." He crumpled up the letter and tossed it over his shoulder before casually walking out of the post office and continuing on his morning stroll.
    Albus Dumbledore
    Albus Dumbledore
    Headmaster

Number of posts : 104

Post  Albus Dumbledore Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:20 am

Angel was in some distant corner of the library, immersed in some book on quantum physics. IT SEEMED THAT HE HAD GONE BACK TO WHAT HE WAS ORIGINALLY. >_>
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:21 am

>_>;
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:06 pm

An owl flew into the post office, for Angel Illumination.

~
    Dear Angel,

I understand that, in your point of view, I have seemed immature and frivolous. I also will admit my letter was impertinent and rude. Our relationship hasn't been the best, but I think, and hope that you will consider, forgiving me. But in order to do so, you will also have to be forgiven, as you have done as many, or possibly less, things wrong than I have.
    The only thing I wish to bring forth is that I should be treated as more than a doll, or a pretty face in the background. I deserve to be treated as an intellectual being that commands your full attention at reasonable timings. I have been horribly immature and overly annoying before, but that gives you absolutely no cause to ignore me in favor of a book. If we do, er, get back together as friends, or more, I will not stand for such treatment. It is demeaning.
    Once again, I must say I'm not trying to insult you. I'm not trying to make fun of you, or be a brat, or any of that crap I've pulled before.
    I just want to say I'm sorry, and if you feel up to it, go on and write back, I suppose.

Serenity.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:28 pm

Angel happened to be in the post office at that time, writing a very strongly worded letter to Elroy. He spotted the owl and recognized it almost immediately to be Serenity's. Or so he hoped. He stepped over to the owl and turned the address side of the letter towards himself. Indeed, it was. He sighed, untied the letter, and tucked it in his pocket to read later. Then, he resumed what he had been doing before.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:49 pm

The owl flew back, assuming he'd write back with his own owl.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:06 pm

It had been a few hours. Angel was standing in front of an owl, holding his reply letter. He had already woven a string through it to tie to the owl's foot, but for some reason, he couldn't bring himself to tie it. Was it that he didn't want to respond to Serenity's letter? Was it because he really did love books more than anything -- or anyone -- in existence? Maybe it was the fact that upon the impact of that stiletto shoe, that something had clicked in his mind, and his eyes had been opened to what a whiny, self-absorbed bitch Serenity really was. But maybe, just maybe, she had changed a bit. And then, of course, there was Charlie. Would Angel really want Serenity to have to end up with such a -- pardon his rather off-color language, but such a... a... pile of twigs? (He couldn't bring himself to say something so vulgar and derogatory, in the end.)

Upon the realization of the competition involved in this, he tied the string to the owl's foot so fast that perhaps he would have broken a world record, turned on his heel, and walked out of the post office. There would be no way he would give up so easily, and with such a reason.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Post  Rachel M. Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:26 pm

(*applause*)
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:33 pm

Serenity's owl swooped into the post office, carrying a letter.

Dear Angel,

It's wonderful to hear that you're not angry with me. How's college going?
    Have you heard from Elroy, Chuck, or One lately? I've written to Chuck a bit- did you know he's living in Amsterdam now? He seems to be doing quite well for himself! He's quite sweet, you guys were always good friends. I've heard from Elroy, too, but not One. It's very hard to keep up when they're out of school. Things are alright here, lately. Rachel has just done something app Rachel and I are really good friends, it seems, and Olivia is being a bit distant, but that's alright. Talking to you and all the other graduates makes me realize that next year is our last. Was it hard to leave school? I'm very sorry for all the questions, but curiosity is something that's difficult to resist.
    Love,
    Serenity.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:04 pm

Serenity's owl flew straight back. It really was getting tiring.

Dear Angel,
    Really? That sounds like Chuck. What'd he say? Olivia doesn't tell me much anymore, she's a bit miffed, actually, and we don't talk much. She's doing alright, though, nothing bad's happened. Except there's this girl being really mean to her, but she's handling it really well. Elroy wrote a letter to Rachel, actually, and I was there, so I'm helping her out with it. I really don't think I should tell you what he asked, though, because it's private, really. But you shouldn't judge him as promiscuous anymore, he's not that bad...
    It's hard to imagine anything being less interesting than Hogwarts! There's absolutely nothing to do here except stop creeps from harassing my friends.
    Love,
    Serenity.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:20 am

Serenity's owl came back.

Dear Angel,
    Since it's Christmas Eve, I think you should be out celebrating. Please stop sending me letters, for the time being, and go have some fun. I'll feel horribly guilty if you don't.
    Love,
    Serenity.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sat May 29, 2010 10:25 pm

Mother and Father,

Hello. It's been a while, hasn't it? Just thought I should tell you how things are going. You probably know Elroy's disappeared. I've been corresponding with him. Don't worry, he's fine. Tells me he's even settled down and has a son now. Supposedly.

The new Dark Arts class they've imposed on us is wonderful. Very humane, too. The professor's quite reasonable, as well. I think it will be quite fun to expand our reaches into other types of magic.

Nothing else to report.

- Olivia A.

Angel,

youre lucky you're out of here. Storm blowing in. It wont be pretty. Sere's gone batshit. Tried to deco dicos de diconstracto(i cant spell you know that) this D.E. of a prof.'s arm and ran out shouting like a banshee. prick deserved it making us kill little animals like that.

other than that, zip

- your loving little sister
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun May 30, 2010 11:33 pm

Dear Angel,

Hello, it's Serenity again. I'd appreciate it if you wrote back, but I understand if you don't have much time on your hands. How are you doing? Things here are a bit rough. The Dark Arts teacher kicked me out of class because I wouldn't curse a chinchilla. I doubt I missed much, though. I can't wait until Christmas break, I'm hoping to stay at your place with Liv! But other than that, nothing's really going on. Olivia's told me you don't quite like me anymore, and I'll be quite honest- it sort of depressed me a bit. I don't mean to seem desperate or anything- but do you still like me? At all? Because, I still like you, I mean, you're so sweet and kind Anyways, uh, yeah.

Regards from Hogwarts,
    Serenity

The owl swooped in.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sun May 30, 2010 11:36 pm

And Angel wasn't there. No, no, he was in the library, sound asleep with his head on a table, the book lying open over it.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun May 30, 2010 11:38 pm

And the owl jumped up and started flying around, cawing loudly and looking for the recipient.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon May 31, 2010 12:21 am

And then the owl found Angel. And put its beak right next to his ear, then squawked annoyingly.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon May 31, 2010 12:24 am

Angel sat up with a jolt. "... Owls aren't allowed in here, you know that!"
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon May 31, 2010 12:26 am

The owl seemed to shrug its feathers, then stuck its leg out proudly.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon May 31, 2010 12:52 am

Angel untied the letter, adjusting one of his eyes. "God, these kill my eye sockets..."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon May 31, 2010 12:53 am

The owl squawked some chatter and sat down, getting comfortable on the table.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon May 31, 2010 12:58 am

After reading the letter, Angel picked up a pencil someone had left on the table and began writing a reply.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

Post  Amanda Potter Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:41 pm

Amanda was in her dorm, lying down on her bed. She was waving her wand around, taking her stuff out of her boxes with it and putting them where they needed to go. The room was a basic set up, a mini bathroom, two twin sized beds [Amanda's was set up with a bed set similar to the one at home], two desks, and two dresses. Also, a closet with a little divider in the middle for her and her room mate.

She sighed happily, blowing her hair out of her eyes. Today is the start of something new. A whole new chance at friends, and new classes. I'm going to be able to pursue so much here...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:34 am