The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

2 posters

Female Upperclassman Dorming- Pendragon U.

Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

Female Upperclassman Dorming- Pendragon U. Empty Female Upperclassman Dorming- Pendragon U.

Post  Amanda Potter Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:09 pm

Amanda was in her dorm, stretched out across her smaller-than-twin-size bed, the covers of it ruffled like she had been tossing and turning. With a loud sigh, she got up, and towards her desk. She kind of gave a dirty glare at the pile of books she was reading for classes as she reached for some loose leaf paper and a pen. She had finally gotten used to not using parchment, and she had admitted even though pens were less formal looking, the erasable ones were wonderful. Amanda sat back down on her bed, and began to write, using one of her homework books as something to write on. [Not literally, but you know, just something you can put pressure on.]

Dear Wallace,

How have you been doing? I just wanted to say hello, and well, see if you were able to find the right guy yet and if everything was going well.

-Amanda

Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Female Upperclassman Dorming- Pendragon U. Empty Re: Female Upperclassman Dorming- Pendragon U.

Post  Olivia A. Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:42 pm

Her owl returned near a half-hour later. The letter began a blatantly sarcastic greeting, referring to the hour it was.

Amanda - Good evening.

First and foremost, I am not gay. I said that in hopes that you would g forget me altogether, as I had hoped would have occurred before this little mishap. So, I offer my deepest apologies. Also, my shimmer is 100% natural. I do not support artificial glitter. Animal testing is horrible.

I'm alright. Thank you for asking.

- W.F.V. III
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Female Upperclassman Dorming- Pendragon U. Empty Re: Female Upperclassman Dorming- Pendragon U.

Post  Olivia A. Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:17 pm

Amanda,

School is miserable. How have you been?

-W.F.V. III

Not that there was reason to ask.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:28 pm

There wasn't a reply.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content