The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

+2
Olivia A.
Rachel M.
6 posters

Middle Of Nowhere, Northern England

Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Middle Of Nowhere, Northern England Empty Middle Of Nowhere, Northern England

Post  Rachel M. Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:48 pm

Rachel was outside laying down in the courtyard of her house, which look rather out of place in the English countryside. She was sunning, relaxing and generally de-stressing from the stresses of the school year.

She than remembered something, so she quickly got up and ran back into the house and came back outside with a quill, ink and parchment in her hand.

"Olivia wanted me to write to her, I guess I will now," she thought to herself as she pulled out the stopper of her ink bottle. After she addressed the parchment, she began to scribble down a letter.

Dear Olivia,
    How are you today? It's the first day of break, after all, so you must be having fun! Well, it might be hard with your annoying brother Angel and Elroy the Atheist though...

Anyway, I miss living in Leaf Hills. Sure, it might be Suburbia but at least I have friends living a round over there and I'm not bored and sunning all the time like I am now. I don't even know why I'm out here, I can never tan. I usually just get freckles or a sunburn. Oh well, this might be my summer at last!

So, have you started liking Bore yet? I've been waiting for you to start since we were in First Year, even though you were liking Ced-oops, I mean, that person. Yellow Boy. Whatever.
    Are you nervous about you getting your OWLS back? I am, I probably did crappy on them...

Hey-I gotta go. Write back soon!
    ~Rachel

And with that, Rachel sent the letter off.

Middle Of Nowhere, Northern England 63_810_l
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Middle Of Nowhere, Northern England Empty Re: Middle Of Nowhere, Northern England

Post  Rachel M. Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:58 am

Rachel was upstairs in her new bedroom laying down on her bed, biting at her quill. There are some things that you never can seem to grow out of, and here she was gnawing away at her quill. She looked around at the room and smiled. She liked this new bedroom better than her old one. She had ditched the whole preppy lime green thing since third year, but her parents said that she shouldn't waste her time and energy on redecorating it, but since they had moved, she could do whatever she want with it.

The walls were painted a blue color, and besides the blue, there were a ton of yellow things. Like her bedspread, some rugs on the floor, vases, flowers, and other little knick-knacks around the room. It was beautiful.

She than laid down and shut her eyes, and began to think. The first thing, however popped in her head just so happened to be (unfortunately) about You-Know-Who's return and the corruption of the Ministry. A cold feeling, like a rock hit her stomach.

She knew that she and her family personally were fine because they were pure-bloods, but what about all the other Muggle-born wizards and witches? If he really was back, they were all going to be in big trouble...

Rachel tried to shake off the feeling, and to think about something else. Maybe, her father for once, was right. Maybe moving back to Italy wouldn't be such a bad idea after all.

It was all way to scary.

Middle Of Nowhere, Northern England 4+yellow+bedroom
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Middle Of Nowhere, Northern England Empty Re: Middle Of Nowhere, Northern England

Post  Olivia A. Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:53 pm

Eventually, Feathers flew back with the message Rachel sent, and another parchment tied to its foot.

Rachel -

Hey. Thanks for sending the message. Writing replies in the order of the paragraphs:

Serenity blew up my room. Not that great of a summer so far. Since when is El an Atheist? He was kinda acting hopeless but he's never said anything about it. Angel left for the mainland the other day.

You moved? You lucky fool you. I wish I could move. I can't pay mortgage though. Ha ha ha. As for not tanning, join the club. I got a bad sunburn on my shoulder. It's peeling off in huge chunks and it's just really nasty.

That is never going to happen and I wish people would quit saying that. Also: Cedric.

Ha ha. No. I aced them, though, I already know I did.

I'm gonna continue yelling at Serenity. See you at school.
    Olivia
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:03 pm

Dear Rachel,

Hi. You know, I'm sending letters to everyone, because there's nothing else to do. How is it at your place? You convinced your dad not to move to Italy?

I moved northern London. It's nice, out of the main civilization, but tons of other muggles are around here. They're pretty nice, I've baby-sat for a few.

My mom wants me to start driving, but I tell her I really am not in the mood for it, and if she signs me up, I'll purposely crash the drivers Ed car. Bet you have know idea what I'm talking about. =)

Hmm...All is nice, right now, at least. I mean, I think I've reached some teen-angst stage because now I really am not in the mood of getting yelled or criticized at. Plus with all the stories in the Daily Profit, I'm just on edge.

That's pretty much it, other than that Antonio and Eric are always visiting here, I'm sure you've heard them through Karin... Antonio at the very least.

-Kelsi
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:06 pm

Rachel read the letters with a smile on her face. It was a relief to have a chance of not to think about what was going on about the Ministry and You-Know-Who. She decided to reply to Kelsi first.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:39 pm

Dear Rach,

Hah, your welcome. And that's great, and by tempting, what do YOU think? =) Well, at least it'll be after school, right? And there are magical universities?! I never knew that! Rachel, have hope in yourself. You studied, you'll at least get ONE good grade. How does the OWL thing work? I never really found out.

Oh, it's awesome. I went shopping there for clothes the other day with Ally and Robin. And they aren't bugs, but muggles do drive them.

My camera is broken, so you'll just have to come and visit before the summer is over.

-Kels

Last edited by Kelsi C. on Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

Post  Amanda Potter Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:36 pm

Jaws music played somewhere.

DundudndudndudndudndudnDA.

Masked swooped in, and dropped a message on Rachel's head.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:05 pm

Amanda Potter wrote:Jaws music played somewhere.

DundudndudndudndudndudnDA.

Masked swooped in, and dropped a message on Rachel's head.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:06 pm

"Huh? Oh a letter!" And Rachel immediately began to unroll the roll of parchment.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:08 pm

Dear Rachel,

It's me, Amanda! Sorry if Masked pecked or scratched, I didn't give him a treat before the delivery, so...

Well how's your summer going?
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:09 pm

"Alright,"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:11 pm

"That's cool. I just finished unpacking my living abode..

Oh! You moved this summer didn't you? How is it there?
    "
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:19 pm

"Oh wow... Do you have a nice room? "
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:22 pm

"Sick! It sounds's purrtyfull."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:26 pm

"Well do you guys have floo system? I heard Angel shut Liv's down."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:31 pm

A little puff of green appeared in the fireplace, then a crouching Amanda.

"Hollaaa~!"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:32 pm

"Hey! Come upstairs with me!" And she pulled Amanda by the arm and dragged her upstairs.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:34 pm

Amanda smiled and went along with the pull, looking dazed and said in a dreamy voice, "I'm beeeing pullled."

Tea=BAD.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:37 pm

"No really?"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:39 pm

"Onnneee secconnddd..."

Amanda pulled a bright yellow tiny bag out of her bocket. It has little gummy people on it. "Sugaarrr..."

She stuffed six in her mouth and immediatly stood up straight.

"All better!" She was making a ^_^ face.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:40 pm

"What? You need sugar or something. And too much sugar is to bad for you." said Rachel. The hypocrite. As usual.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:41 pm

"I just stuffed six - - oh never mind! To your room!"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:42 pm

"Yeah. And this is it!" She threw open the door dramatically. "What do you think!? Nice, huh?"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:44 pm

Amanda smiled and blinked. "Wow it's awesome! I love the pillow!"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:47 pm

"I know, right?" she flopped down in a yellow beanbag. "SO, when do you think we'll get our OWL scores back?" Upon saying that, she began to look a bit nervous.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:47 am