The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

+2
Amanda Potter
Serenity R
6 posters

Since nobody bothered... Showers!

Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

Since nobody bothered... Showers! - Page 2 Empty Re: Since nobody bothered... Showers!

Post  Amanda Potter Mon May 04, 2009 6:51 pm

"Guys can we talk when your done in the showers?" Amanda whimpered/whispered this.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Since nobody bothered... Showers! - Page 2 Empty Re: Since nobody bothered... Showers!

Post  Serenity R Mon May 04, 2009 6:52 pm

[CAUSE SHE IS. AND YOU COPIED ME, SERIOUSLY.]
    Serenity stood up, walking out of the shower dripping wet with cold water. She stepped into a changing room, quickly coming out in a plain blue and white striped tube top, a similarly white newsboy cap, (CUTE!!) jeans, and white platform boots that did not match her dull mood. She pulled her tangly hair out of the hairbands, combing it out with squeaks of pain.

♥️

"EWWP!" She screamed, finally pulling out the last tangle. "Finally! Nearly dry." Serenity sprayed some hair supplies on quickly, looking pale, and went over to a bench, nearly collapsing on the chair. Her finally finished hair was straight as it had ever been, her not curling it. -.-

Last edited by Serenity Rosensteel on Mon May 04, 2009 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Post  Rachel M. Mon May 04, 2009 6:53 pm

"BECAAAAUUUSE OLIVIAAAAH!! SHOWEEERS ARE WONDERFUUUUL!!!" she sung, her voice cracking at the wonderful.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932

Post  Olivia A. Mon May 04, 2009 6:53 pm

The water in Liv's shower turned off. "What, Mandy."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon May 04, 2009 6:54 pm

"Oliver -- found someone else, Tanner saw me cry, and TANNER IS OLIVER'S BROTHER."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon May 04, 2009 6:55 pm

Her finally finished hair was straight as it had ever been, her not curling it. -.- "OH MY GOD, THAT'S TERRIBLE!" Serenity whispered, trying to be polite, but hard to do with a voice scratchy as sandpaper. "I think I'm coming down with something. -.-"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon May 04, 2009 6:56 pm

"Erc."
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653

Post  Libby Brown Mon May 04, 2009 6:57 pm

Libby came in, dumped her bag unceremoniously on the floor. She changed out of her clothes, and threw them by her bag. She stepped into the shower, turned on the warm water, and began singing Alumina silently.

"Dare ni mo mirenai yume o mite iranai mono wa subete suteta Yuzurenai omoi kono mune ni yadoshite~" she sang quitly. She had listened to the song so many times she had learned it, the Japanese version. She was in her own little world in the shower. Oblivious to anything around her.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon May 04, 2009 6:59 pm

"Hnn. Well." She used a drying charm [Idc if one doesn't exist.] and, a minute or two later, came out in her uniform again. "I say you just wait for Mr. Wood's letter."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon May 04, 2009 7:00 pm

"PO PO PO PI PO! PO PO PO PI PO!" she screamed, this time belting out the Vegetable Juice song.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon May 04, 2009 7:01 pm

Livi picked up one of Mandy's soap bottles, walked over to Rachel's shower, and threw it over. "SHUT! UP!"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon May 04, 2009 7:02 pm

Amanda slowly got up, very dizzy. "Maybe it already came!! SHOULD I CHECK!?" She was VERY jumpy now.

Last edited by Amanda Potter on Mon May 04, 2009 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Mon May 04, 2009 7:02 pm

"SHUT UP RACHEL, I'M TRYING TO SING ALUMINA. Since nobody bothered... Showers! - Page 2 Ohshitplz" Libby yelled.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon May 04, 2009 7:03 pm

"Hey! It's a free country! I can sing in the damn shower if I want too!" yelled Rachel, chucking the bottle of shampoo back over the shower again.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon May 04, 2009 7:03 pm

"Yeah, well, get dressed first," she said drily. "Where'd I put my comb..."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon May 04, 2009 7:04 pm

Amanda then QUICKLY put on her clothes and dashed out.

(Should Oliver have found someone else or should Tanner be lying?? OR maybe someone else writes the letter? >> I DUNNO)
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Mon May 04, 2009 7:06 pm

"THIS IS THE BATHROOM, NOT A FREE COUNTRY."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon May 04, 2009 7:07 pm

Serenity sighed, lying down and sniffling. "Please, Rachel, I have a terrible headache. Don't sing. Leave it to me, your better at guitar." She sighed again, making more noises over in the corner.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon May 04, 2009 7:09 pm

"Fine, you guys don't have to be a bunch of haters though," she said, mad. She than shut off the water, and got out of the shower, and dried herself off and wrapped herself in a blue and green stripped tower. She than started to brush out her hair.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Mon May 04, 2009 7:13 pm

Libby turned her water off. She dried herself off with a towel, and wrapped it around herself. She changed back into her uniform, and finger-combed her hair. She didn't feel like brushing it completely.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon May 04, 2009 7:14 pm

Serenity sighed, sniffling again. She fished in her bag, slipping on an oversized sweater. Her nose was bright red, contrasting with her paleish skin and eyeliner/mascaraed eyes. "I can't wait for the choosing. Did Angel or Elroy enter? They're too young-- nevermind, sorry.. Betcha Drew did, though.."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon May 04, 2009 7:16 pm

Rachel than took off her towel, and through it in a nearby basket for washing. She than started to pull on her uniform. "Meh, I'd be angry if Drew won," she said as she pulled on her sweater-vest. "I don't like him, he insulted me at Diagon Alley while I was out shopping for supplies."
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Mon May 04, 2009 7:17 pm

Libby buttoned the last button on her blouse, and slid her Hufflepuff tie on. "I'm mostly on your side, Rachel, but in Drew's defense, you started it. You yelled at him about something, being a wannabe cosplayer or something."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon May 04, 2009 7:19 pm

"No, he did. He chucked a rock on me." She also slid on her tie and began to tie it. "You know, it took me the longest time to learn how to tie a tie," she commented.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon May 04, 2009 7:21 pm

Serenity slunk out of the room, wishing she had three wishes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:46 am