The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

+2
Amanda Potter
Serenity R
6 posters

Since nobody bothered... Showers!

Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Since nobody bothered... Showers! Empty Since nobody bothered... Showers!

Post  Serenity R Sun May 03, 2009 5:36 pm

Serenity, wrapped up in a spa wrap, and her hair in one of those towel things, was frowning into the mirror. That stupid Laura, that had taken five shampoo and conditioner sets to get that dirty water out of the tips of her hair. Serenity unwrapped the towel off her hair, brushing it out and making faces.
    Spoiler:
    YOU KNOW WHAT TO GET ME FOR CHRISTMAS. ^
    |
    [That's what she has on, too. Cute, right?]
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

Since nobody bothered... Showers! Empty Re: Since nobody bothered... Showers!

Post  Amanda Potter Sun May 03, 2009 5:51 pm

Laura was showering, softly humming. She closed her eyes as she washed her hair out. Laura TIGHTLY wrapped a towel around herself and went outside to brush her hair.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun May 03, 2009 5:51 pm

Serenity froze, but breathed and continued combing her hair stiffly. "So, Laura, seen Angel much lately?" She asked in a friendly tone of voice.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun May 03, 2009 5:52 pm

"Maybe." Laura said THIS is a sickly friendly tone.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun May 03, 2009 5:53 pm

"Oh, come on, you can tell me." Serenity's voice was absolutely poisonous now, eyes narrowed and comb frozen in her hair.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun May 03, 2009 5:54 pm

".. I would BUT, I want to get away before you shake off all your water like a dog."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun May 03, 2009 5:55 pm

"I'm sorry to inform you, but I'm not the one who acts like a dog. You can say it, I won't be mad." Serenity continued brushing her hair, arm stiff.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun May 03, 2009 5:56 pm

Laura went into a little compartment to change into her uniform.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun May 03, 2009 5:58 pm

Serenity went into another one. "Really, whatever you say, I won't be angry at all. I don't mind if girls talk to Angel, really." She stepped out, wearing her uniform and tapping a foot angrily.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun May 03, 2009 5:58 pm

Laura was SILENT. Actually all you could hear was Serenity's foot.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932

Post  Olivia A. Sun May 03, 2009 5:59 pm

And the drip, drip, dripping of a faulty shower faucet...
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun May 03, 2009 6:00 pm

Serenity opened her mouth, her voice deadly quiet. "Tell me, Laura." She broke her glare and smiled sweetly- it was obviously fake-- "Pretty please?"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun May 03, 2009 6:01 pm

Still no sound from Laura. Odd you couldn't see her feet through the bottom of the compartment?
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun May 03, 2009 6:02 pm

Serenity growled and walked off to transfiguration before she was late. "Fine! Play that way!"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Sun May 03, 2009 6:03 pm

The door or the compartment swung open to reveal... >> a secret passage way.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Mon May 04, 2009 6:28 pm

Serenity walked in, sighing and setting down her backpack.
    She took off her shoes and went into a shower, turning on the cold water and high pressure option. She hadn't bothered to take her clothes off, or even take her hair out of pigtails.
    The now-brownish strands of hair stuck to the sides of her face, and her uniform plastered like velcro onto her skin, making the usually peaceful cold shower uncomfortable. She sighed, wishing she knew why there was going to be dress robes..
    Then she closed her eyes, pretending she was under a freezing waterfall. "How am I going to take these OFF? People will think I got dunked in the lake. Haummmm!" She whispered to herself, shivering. "Hauuuummm!" She said again, sitting down and crossing her legs. She opened her eyes, slumping. "Who am I kidding? I can't meditate." Serenity put her head down in her lap, crying in the nearly frozen running shower.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon May 04, 2009 6:35 pm

Amanda walked in, slower than she was getting out of class. Throwing her bag against the wall,she quickly went into the shower. The water was freezing cold, against skin it was like hard pieces of ice, but Amanda payed no attention what so ever to it. Her tears just looked like the water from the shower trickling down her face.

How would she ever be able to show her face now? Tanner seeing her cry like that! She'd have to plan on how to not see him ever again for the rest of the year. Amanda sighed at that thought. How would ashe be able to do that? She didn't even know his schedule... Amanda stopped thinking and continued crying in the shower.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon May 04, 2009 6:39 pm

[is the shower now a crying room? ಠ_ಠ]
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon May 04, 2009 6:40 pm

[Well I dunno. Two people crying, maybe! ... But why the heck is Serenity crying?]
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Post  Rachel M. Mon May 04, 2009 6:43 pm

Rachel skipped into the room, too take a shower. It was a pretty decent day for her, and now there was going to be the choosing tonight! She quickly took off her clothes and threw in a corner along with her bag. She than took her hair out of her ponytail, but the hair tie around her wrist.

She than ran into the shower, and turned it up until it was scalding, and she began to wash her hair. Oh, and sing. You can't forget that part of taking a shower.

"I'm SIIIIINGIIIIING in the SHOWEEEER!" she sung, but more actually screaming than singing.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon May 04, 2009 6:46 pm

Wearing a BRIGHT purple towel wrapped around herself Amanda tried off. Putting her hair into a LOOOWWWW pony she slipped into her uniform. She began to dry to dry her hair some more.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon May 04, 2009 6:47 pm

"SHUT UP, RACHEL!!!" yelled Olivia from two showers over.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Mon May 04, 2009 6:49 pm

Amanda jumped from hearing the yelling, it kind of blasted her into reality. She is very clumsy when jumpy so she tripped.The glaze over her eyes disappeared. BUT, because of the jump she now was sitting on the floor blanky staring up. ^^
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Post  Rachel M. Mon May 04, 2009 6:49 pm

"Oh OLIVIAAAAAHHHH!! You know that I always SIIIIING in the SHOWEEER!" she sung/screamed back.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Mon May 04, 2009 6:50 pm

"YOU SUCK!!!" she yelled back. "WHY DO WE SHOWER IF WE CAN BE CLEAN CUZ OF MAGIC!!!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:45 am