The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

Small pond in Forest Hills

Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

Small pond in Forest Hills Empty Small pond in Forest Hills

Post  Amanda Potter Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:40 pm

Amanda sat in the wet, cool grass, the morning dew still lurking on small patches of it. She had slipped out of the Brown house in an attempt to try and figure out where the heck her life was going now that the Death Eaters were taking over. She picked a piece of grass with her thumb and index finger, and then tossed it into the murky water that lay beside her in the grotto resembling pond.

A year ago I was innocent, having no clue about what I wanted to do in the world. Everyone else knew what they wanted to grow up and be, yet I was still the little kid running around Hogwarts and still enjoying its twisty corridors and paths. But now? Everything is turned upside down. Death Eaters roam my once beloved school, the school that I grew up in. That everyone grew up in. Harry probably won’t even go this year, and how will I survive a day there with my stupid last name? I’ll have to be like Kels…Why should I even go? I can’t be Kels seeing as I’m not a metamorphous… A wig and make-up?

Then, a thought she had been blocking for a few days somehow wiggled its way into Amanda’s head.

Wallace. I’m sorry…. I treated you as if I was some sort of female Harry like everyone says I should be. A lone ranger. You just wanted to help me, and how did that go? I ran out of your house and into a pair of Death Eaters. If I had just accepted your helping hand… Why am I so stupid? Do you hate me now Wallace?

Amanda lay down in the grass beside the pond now, staring dreamily at the blue sky, tainted with black smoke from a fire near by.

Gryffindor, brave and true, why not then take a stand if you’re the brave ones? Raven claw, smart and witty, why not make a plan to take out the Death Eaters… Slytherins sly and cunning, pull some tricks and they’d be gone. Hufflepuff loyal… and… ech. None of the houses or people have the traits separated to destroy the darkness that is coming into the wizarding world. Together though, we must be together. It does not matter our blood or traits, it matters what our goal is.

Amanda then sat straight up, and whispered hastily to herself. “Wallace was right!”

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:20 pm