The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

+2
Kelsi Cruise
Rachel M.
6 posters

The Ministry Of Magic-A Back Room

Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

The Ministry Of Magic-A Back Room - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ministry Of Magic-A Back Room

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sat May 08, 2010 8:08 pm

Robin turned to Laura. "If you think we're going to help YOU get out of here, you've got wrong. You were probably the worst person I have ever met, along with your sister. I'm sorry, but I can't help you."
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

The Ministry Of Magic-A Back Room - Page 5 Empty Re: The Ministry Of Magic-A Back Room

Post  Amanda Potter Sat May 08, 2010 8:10 pm

"I am. I know I do not deserve to get out of this place, but you two do."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sat May 08, 2010 8:16 pm

Robin turned slowly to Laura. "Why do you want to help us, all of a sudden?"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

Post  Amanda Potter Sat May 08, 2010 8:18 pm

"I don't think I'm going to ever get out of here, and I if I don't I want to leave a decent impression to try and fix all the wrong."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun May 09, 2010 2:54 am

"I, I, I. It's all you can think and talk about, hmm?" Robin turned her back to Laura.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Post  Libby Brown Sun May 09, 2010 3:00 am

Nick was silent. He didn't remember this girl. Maybe she went to Hogwarts. Robin seemed to know her, maybe she was a Ravenclaw with Robin. And, Robin didn't seem to care that Nicolas thought that Rachel had already moved on. This bugged him. But he stayed silent, out of their girly trifles.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun May 09, 2010 3:03 am

"C'mon, Nick-Y. Let's go find somewhere else to with the group. Hopefully- hopefully we'll get wherever we're supposed to be soon enough."
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Sun May 09, 2010 3:04 am

"Yeah. I just hope nobody figures out that I'm not really a girl." He made sure to keep his voice as low as possible, so nobody else could hear him, not even Laura.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun May 09, 2010 3:05 am

"Just keep that voice nice and high and we'll be fine."
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Sun May 09, 2010 3:09 am

"But, what if people realize that I really don't have boobs and these are just socks. And they realize that I've got something rather un-feminine at my waist. Then what?!"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun May 09, 2010 3:10 am

"Then you'll say you are a woman within the wrong body."
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Sun May 09, 2010 3:16 am

Nicolas sighed. "I should just turn back around now. Before I get in trouble."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun May 09, 2010 3:19 am

Robin stared at him. "Oh, fine. But I'm starting to think Laura really had a plan."
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Sun May 09, 2010 3:23 am

"Oh, really? Who is she, anyway? I forget."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun May 09, 2010 3:26 am

"Some girl. Kelsi complained about her, and her sister was horrible to me back in fourth year- err, my angst years."
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Sun May 09, 2010 3:28 am

Nicolas laughed. "Angst years? I don't think I ever really had those. Except back when I punched Draco Malfoy in... third year, I think. I forget why, though."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun May 09, 2010 3:30 am

"You punched him? Hah, stupid asshole, he deserved it. I did tons of things back then. Rachel and I were enemies."
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Sun May 09, 2010 3:32 am

"Really? Oh--yeah! You were!"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun May 09, 2010 3:36 am

"As revenge, I pushed you and Max together and you two kissed. That got her SO mad... She really cares for you, Nicolas. I think you should stay a bit longer, Laura might have a good plan. Then we could all escape, and... you know!"
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Sun May 09, 2010 3:41 am

"YOU did that?" Nicolas stared at her, mouth agape. "YOU pushed Max? Oh, whatever. It doesn't matter. Yeah, I guess I'll stay. I already told the guards I was a girl. What the hell."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun May 09, 2010 3:47 am

"I regret it, but yes, I did it."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:47 pm

It was night and they had finally arrived at the Ministry of Magic. The entire group was hushed into a room familiar to those from at the beginning of summer, before Azkaban and before the camps. It was the same rooms, but they seemed to have been cleaned.

Kelsi glared around through the crowds, some people freaking out, others just sitting down as if it were back to normal. Some seemed glad to be once again in a tight, furniture-less dark room that everyone was stuffed in. "W-what is this?!" she cried and tried to search for somewhere to sit. "We're not animals!" she gasped with her hands to her mouth.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:13 am

[[Whatever. I'll just keep double-posting.]]

Kelsi eventually found a spot by the wall and slid down against it. She stared across the room and a tear slid down her face. The room was cold and drafty, and it was far too tight for her sake. She couldn't breath. The walls felt as though they were closing in on her-- "Augh!" She bit her lip and stared straight ahead. Her claustrophobia can't kick in now. Her shoulders shook, and she just wanted Fry next to her. But, he was split apart- the men were taken into a separate room, so she was all alone. She's never felt so small, despite being in a tight room. And the darkness, with the occasional sillhoettes of people moving around, and trying to keep still.

Kelsi's shoulders shook and more tears ran down her face. She immediately wiped them away. She shouldn't cry. She'll get out of here, most likely.
    "No, I don't have any blankets." a familiar, soft voice rasped out. Kelsi looked up and tried to find the voice.
    "Yes, you're just going to have to deal with it. Sorry. No, don't cry. It's not your fault."

There was the voice again. It sounded like her voice, only softer, and raspier. She gasped. "Robin?" she called out, and stood up slowly. "Robin!"

Suddenly, somebody's cold and clammy hands gripped her arms. "How do you know my name?" she heard the voice in her ear, slightly threatening.

"Robin, it's me, Kelsi!" Kelsi pulled out of her sister's grip and threw her arms around her shoulders, and hugged tightly. She felt her sister's shoulders sink under her weight- she felt frail and weak, and Kelsi loosened her hold. "Robin! Y-y-you're okay!" Kelsi whispered, and felt the tears come again. "I-I thou-thought..."

Robin didn't answer, her shoulders were shaking. Her face was casted in shadows from her uncut hair, but small gleams of tears were seen falling. She was suddenly too busy holding her sister tightly. Her hands clutched the back of Kelsi's shirt, so tightly. She was scared to loose her again. "Th-they got you too?" she whispered. She watched Kelsi nod slowly, and sighed out. "Then they got Fry, too?" Kelsi nodded again, this time even slower. Robin shook her head. She tried to smile, but her lips were twitching too much, and the corners fell down, as she began crying. "It's some reunion, huh?" she whispered shakily.

"You're so small. What did they do to you, Robin?"

"I try to avoid it. Y-you're... a-alive, you're--" Robin swallowed. "Not d-dead. Dead. You're not d-dead."

"No, I'm not."

"But... I saw y-you... Kelsi, they can't take you away, too. Not you. Nor Fry."

"What do you mean?"

Robin shook her head really fast and tried to smile again. "This whole thing... It really changes you." She struggled to speak normally, from the excitement of seeing her sister, and from her crying.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:26 am

[[And not setting me up with anything, or reminding me to reply.]]

Nicolas, however, since he was separated from the girls, was feeling quite lonely. He knew his sister was there--but in the other room. For a split-second he thought of crossdressing again, but realized how stupid and pointless it was and how idiotic it made him feel, and look.

He gazed around the room, leaning against the wall, looking for someone he knew. Anyone. Maybe someone from school, who was in his House, or in one of his classes... but he couldn't spot anyone.

Then again, he wasn't really trying that hard. What was the point? He was separated from his friend, and his sister who was supposedly there, and he was going to be on trial looking like a trainwreck, and either be miraculously freed or sent back to Azkaban.

And if he were freed, how would he get home?

He sighed, and continued to look around the room in a daze. He got up from his seat on the floor, and wandered through the crowd, hoping somebody would at least recognize him.

But because Liza's a godmodder he wasn't paying attention, he ran right into a taller, dark-skinned guy, and mumbled, "Sorry, mate."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:37 am

[[But I do remind you.]]

Fry shook his head. "It's okay." He frowned, and turned back to him. "My sister was talking to you."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:58 pm