The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

5 posters

Breakfast. Food. Things of the like.

Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

Breakfast. Food. Things of the like. Empty Breakfast. Food. Things of the like.

Post  Olivia A. Fri May 01, 2009 12:29 am

... tomorrow plz. night night. :3
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Breakfast. Food. Things of the like. Empty Re: Breakfast. Food. Things of the like.

Post  Rachel M. Fri May 01, 2009 6:46 pm

Rachel came downstairs that morning. It was Monday, and school was starting again. But, oh well. Sometimes having nothing to do on the weekends was boring. And, well, she wanted something to do.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter, Clyde Fannings

Number of posts : 9112
    Registration date : 2009-04-18

Breakfast. Food. Things of the like. Empty Re: Breakfast. Food. Things of the like.

Post  Amanda Potter Fri May 01, 2009 6:51 pm

Amanda came down, tired. Her messager bag was full of books and was heavy. "Monday... Ewww.. School..." she thought.

Heavy Books+Tired Person= Even more tired person.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653

Post  Libby Brown Fri May 01, 2009 6:56 pm

In came Libby, who was skipping rather than walking. She was in a great mood, and plopped down at the Hufflepuff table, and began to eat.

And then entered Nicolas, [strike]holding an axe[strike] looking a bit tired, because he hadn't gotten a lot of sleep. He then went over to sit with Rachel.

[i'm sick. ew.]
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Fri May 01, 2009 6:59 pm

(EW)
    Amanda sat down at the table tired/joyfully. She ha dstayed up later than usually but alas she held hands with Tanner... And he let her so life was good. She then started to munch on a chocolate chocolate-chip muffin. She looked up at Libby with a kitty smile. "Helllloooo!"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Fri May 01, 2009 6:59 pm

Max entered too, in a great mood as well, and sat down to Libby. He quickly put away in his bag before though. "Hey, what's up?" he asked grinning excitedly.

"Oh, hi," said Rachel. "Aren't you supposed to be at your house table though?"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Fri May 01, 2009 7:00 pm

(I'm sorry Libby. DX I guess all these reports of the Swine Flu and stuff is making us all sick. ._.)
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Fri May 01, 2009 7:04 pm

[It's not the swine flu. Says the minuteclinic doctor. :A

and lol, i just realized i had fail markup in the other post. i can't think at all today. feel like "shiitake mushrooms." *plam*]

"Hey!" Libby said to Max, and smiled to Amanda. She eyed his bag, as if it contained something dark and mysterious.

"Oh come on Rachel, I've seen other people visit other tables. And I'm pretty sure it's not allowed, but... yeah," Nicolas grinned. He had those clear braces, so it was like there were none there at all. <3
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Fri May 01, 2009 7:08 pm

Max carefully pulled his school bag closer, as if he didn't want anyway to see what was it inside it.

"Had a nice sleep?" he said, putting an arm around her.

"I know, I just don't want you to get into trouble, that's all,"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Fri May 01, 2009 7:09 pm

Amanda winked, as she was behind Max she schooched away to give them some space.

Then she began drinking a TALLL glass of chocolate milk.

Chocolate milk+Tired Amanda= HYPER Amanda ^^
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Fri May 01, 2009 7:21 pm

"I guess. Took me a bit to get to sleep, but I got my rest," Libby said.

"I won't, Rachel. Nobody else has ever gotten in trouble. And if I do, it's just a short walk to the dorm, where I've got my axe hidden. :3"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Fri May 01, 2009 7:24 pm

Amanda sighed and took out her small poem book.. It ws tiny but very long ^^
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Fri May 01, 2009 7:26 pm

"Oh, I fell asleep right away. I was tired from the excitement from last night," he smiled, and pulled Libby closer to him. And in case anyone was wondering *cough IRLibby* he was nice and warm,"

"I know," said Rachel frowning. "But you have a knack of getting into trouble though,"
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Fri May 01, 2009 7:30 pm

Amanda looked over her book. Then... something hit her. She turned to see a HARD roll did. She turned her eyes to the dirrection of the thrower... A group of giggling third year boys threw it at her.

She walked over extending herself to she looked MUCH taller than she usally already looked..(Someone wanna play the someone in the group for me?)
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Fri May 01, 2009 7:33 pm

(Sure.)

"Hey," said the boy looking at her. Well, up. This girl was MUCH taller than she appeared. So, he was immediately intimidated. "Err, can we have our... book back?" he asked.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Fri May 01, 2009 7:36 pm

[EXCITEMENT FROM LAST NIGHT? YEY Whatchu talkin' about, Sarah?! XD]

"Uh, yeah, last night. Nice scene."

~

"I'm not even going to go into that. But yes, I do get in trouble sometimes, but only because of ****ing Malfoy. He never got in trouble at all." Nicolas said this a bit angrily. Malfoy had freaking attacked him, and just walked off with Crabbe and Goyle like nothing had happened. But then he remembered the friendship moment, and smiled a little. YEY
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Fri May 01, 2009 7:36 pm

She gave him the most deadly look in the face of the earth. She pushed up her glasses. "So... you mean to say this book that was thrown at me, wasn't intentianal?! Are you SURE it wasn't to harm the feeling of someone but NOW as you me, you must be utterly scared and inmaidated!"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Fri May 01, 2009 7:40 pm

"Uh, but can we...?" he tried to put on a weak smile, but of course, he failed.

(GET THOSE THOUGHTS OUT OF YOUR HEAD LIBBY.)

"Yeah..."

"Hey, calm down. I mean, Draco is leaving you alone, right? And don't cuss either, you never hear me to do it," Rachel grabbed a piece of toast after that. "Damn it! Where's the marmalade!?" she exclaimed angrily as she searched around the table for it. (Lulz, hypocrite.)
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Fri May 01, 2009 7:42 pm

"So what is your answer to my question?!"
    Bwhahaha. Amanda gave him a frozen, icy look.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Fri May 01, 2009 7:43 pm

The four third year boys, just gazed up at her, and shrunk down in fear. They didn't say anything, they just looked rather frightened.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Fri May 01, 2009 7:45 pm

[SAYS THE PERSON WHO'S GOING TO...

i won't say. for mandy's sake.]

"Can we... what?" Libby asked.

"You're such a hypocrite," Nicolas told her, smiling. He looked around a bit, grabbed the marmalade, and gave it to Rachel.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Fri May 01, 2009 7:47 pm

Amanda broke out with a VERY VERY friendly smile and a laugh. "I hope you have learned your lesson about not being cruel to those who are smaller than you! BEcause in most of the endings you are the ones who have gained nothing but a lessohn as they have just been normal." With that Amanda threw the book in the group and skipped off.

Chocolate milk.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Fri May 01, 2009 7:53 pm

"..." The boys just stared at her, and than they ran off, without asking for their book back.

~

"Huh?" asked Max. "Whaddya wanna do?" Well, Max couldn't be the smartie he was all the time, you know. YEY

~

"Thanks. And yeah, I know," and she began to spread some of the marmalade on her piece of toast.
    Amanda Potter
    Amanda Potter

Post  Amanda Potter Fri May 01, 2009 7:57 pm

Amanda kept reading..
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Fri May 01, 2009 8:01 pm

"Eat," Libby said with a smile, and began eating some of her breakfast.

~

Nicolas ate some eggs. "How was your weekend?" asked Nicolas. "Aside from, you know... yeah." He didn't want to say what had happened out in public, not until they were officially boyfriend-and-girlfriend.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:04 am