The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

5 posters

CHRISTTTTTMMMMAAAASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! breakfast

Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

CHRISTTTTTMMMMAAAASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! breakfast - Page 2 Empty Re: CHRISTTTTTMMMMAAAASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! breakfast

Post  Libby Brown Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:59 pm

Lavender gave her present1 to Kelsi.

~Present1: A card that squirts honey at you when you open it, and a picture of Drew. At the beach. Shirtless. With short swim trunks. Eyes sparkling like Edward's skin.]
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

CHRISTTTTTMMMMAAAASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! breakfast - Page 2 Empty Re: CHRISTTTTTMMMMAAAASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! breakfast

Post  Rachel M. Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:00 am

Rachel snorted with amusement and yelled back: "Yes, we really ARE going to end up in Hell, then, aren't we? Well, I've always wondered what it would feel like to be burned..."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:01 am

Kelsi was purposely shooting sparks all over the place.

"IT'S BREAK, NO DETENTION CAN GET ME!" she grabbed some bacon, and ran out laughing, shooting sparks madly.

"HEY, PEEVES!" She did a highfive and it went through him.
    "You rock, dude! Make as much rackus as you want, it's Christmas!" Then she skipped off shooting sparks at armor.

She had too much Honeydukes candy that morning.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R
    Serenity & Selia Rosensteel

Number of posts : 11575

Post  Serenity R Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:02 am

"HELL DOESN'T EXIST, STUPID. There's the ASPHODEL, the FIELDS OF PUNISHMENT, and of course ELYSIUM! You'll end up in the fields of punishment for not believing! You'll have to write essays about the greek gods forever! MAY HADES HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL! And, open it, Angel."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:02 am

Kelsi looked extremely flustered at the picture. The eyes were slightly bothersome since the blueness seduced her so much. Who cares about the sparkles? THEY WERE SOOOOO FLIPPING BLUUUEEEE, she held it tightly, and skipped on.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932

Post  Olivia A. Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:03 am

"I'm with you, Rachel!" called Angel, taking the present. "Thank you, Serenity."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:03 am

"Well," Rachel stood up and called back. "Daaaamn.... I didn't know anyone still believed in Greek gods anymore, I'm not even sure if the even the Greeks still do. And, I hope you somehow get your sanity back before your time comes..."
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:05 am

Serenity glared at him and her. "I'll be praying to THE REAL GODS for you. Your welcome, Angel. Rachel, how do you explain the MANY references to greek gods ALL OVER THE PLACE?!? Los Angeles California, There's an Elysium Park. Hoover Dam, Two statues deticated to Zeus. White house, modeled after a greek temple. Tons of people believe, and it's written all over your culture. Your eyes are too blind with Christianity to see it!"
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653

Post  Libby Brown Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:07 am

Lavender gave her present1 to Serenity.

:::Present1::: Make-up, an T-shirt that says "deck" on it, and a shirt that says "betch" on it. :3
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:07 am

"Let me explain," Rachel walked over calmly, as if she knew exactly what she was doing. She had now just that realized that yelling won't do anything.

"That wasn't exactly modeled after the Greek Gods, that is really just Greek Architecture, and Greek Art, which is of course quite beautiful and stuff, and yes, I do know those were originally made for the worship a long time ago, but now, most people are just admirers of the actual art, and model things after it." With that, she took a bite into a piece of bacon.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:08 am

"Actually, Serenity, the Greek culture is quite interesting, which is the cause of those you just listed. However, their mythology is, well, myth." He opened the present.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:08 am

"WOOT!" cheered Rachel, "Common Angel, high five!" she said holding out her hand.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:08 am

"The term "Tartarus" is found only once in the Bible, at 2 Peter 2:4: "God did not hold back from punishing the angels that sinned, but, by throwing them into Tartarus, delivered them into pits of dense darkness to be reserved for judgment." The Book of Enoch, chapter XX, verse 2 specifically states that Tartarus is the place in which the angels who cohabited with women in Genesis 6 are to be reserved for judgment. [1] It would seem to be a synonym of the "Abyss". In Luke 8:31, the Legion of demons begs Jesus not to send them to the Abyss. "The Beast" of Revelation, will come up out of the Abyss (Revelation 11:7; 17:Cool. Satan will be thrown into the Abyss for 1000 years (Revelation 20:3). The term "Hades" appears in the religious texts of New Testament times as a translation of the Old Testament Sheol. In most English Bibles, the word Tartarus is simply translated as Hell, even though early Christian writers usually used the term Gehenna, the Hinnom Valley, to mean hell. In some sense, this dark place matches the term's traditional meaning, a dark pit in which the Supreme God has cast his spirit enemies. However, it is separate from the Lake of Fire, which is the place of eternal fiery punishment that most people think of when they think of "Hell". This is evidenced in Revelation 20, where Satan is released from the Abyss (v. 3) and later thrown in the "Lake of Burning Sulfur" (v. 10), where he will be "tormented day and night forever and ever"." Serenity glared at them both. "Which proves your precious bible is based off of greek mythology, and those priests are copiers and fakers!"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:10 am

"Where did you find that from?" asked Rachel in between bites of bacon. "Wikipedia? It can be edited by anyone, including insane people who worship Greek Gods."
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:10 am

"These were common words used in ancient Europe for the places and such. Hell is very real, Serenity." He ignored Rachel's hand.

[and the present was.]
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:10 am

"Go check the bible, it's there, and are you calling me crazy?"
    [That ten or so galleon ink and quill set.]
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:11 am

Kelsi skipped back in.
    "FORGET THE BIBLE AND GREEK GODS, JUST HAVE SOME FUN WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. IT'S A TIME OF LOVE! NOW GET ON WITH IT, AND ASK THOSE SWEETIES OUT!" she sat down and began eating some hash browns.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:11 am

"Yes." He admired the set and closed the box again.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:13 am

"If you want to fight about religion, there's plenty here to fight about!" Serenity slammed her hands down on the table, looking like a lawyer. She randomly had a dark blue jacket and skirt with a white undershirt on. Go law!
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:14 am

KELSI HAD:

Given to OLIVIA:
    A knit green cap that had silver embroidery, and a mini chess set, and the old quidditch gloves of Cedric's. He got a new pair from her explaining his old ones were crappy. Those were her Christmas gift to him. So she gave his old ones to Olivia. <3

Given to SERENITY:
    A huge wizard's makeup kit from Hogsmeade that only cost 5 galleons, a cute pair of bright pink and green gloves, and a tanktop she bought at a muggle store called Urban Planet that summer.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:15 am

After christmas, let's skip to the next term.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:15 am

"Thank you Kelsi, for my first gift of the day," Serenity noted dryly, as her sister swang from a chandelier.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.

Post  Olivia A. Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:16 am

Liv suddenly squealed. Angel glanced at her, then back at Serenity. "I'd rather not argue on Christmas. No matter the belief, it's still a day to love one another." He stood, tucking the box under his arm. and walked out.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:16 am

"Well, since it's Christmas, I will not argue," agreeing with Kelsi at this point. "But, I'll be glad to have an arguement anytime you want other than today. But remember this," she glared at Serenity. "I will have a lot more supporters than you," Rachel than walked smoothly back to her seat.
    Serenity R
    Serenity R

Post  Serenity R Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:17 am

"You may always have more supporters, but that doesn't mean you will win the fight. Remember the Alamo!" Her eyes were spitting fire. Serenity glared at him, but as soon as he was out of sight, her eyes widened. "Hey, does that mean he likes me?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:05 am