The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

2 posters

Staircase Outside of Entrance Hall.

Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Staircase Outside of Entrance Hall. Empty Staircase Outside of Entrance Hall.

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:24 pm

The fight raged on. Everyone was tired, the walls were blown, friends were helping each other, yet it kept going.

Kelsi appeared here with her wand in her hand. A giant piece of armor was flying their way. "Confringo!" she yelled, and it blew into pieces before crashing into the two of them.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383

Staircase Outside of Entrance Hall. Empty Re: Staircase Outside of Entrance Hall.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:25 pm

"Kelsi, I don't want to do this." she muttered, trying to shake the dust out of her hair.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Staircase Outside of Entrance Hall. Empty Re: Staircase Outside of Entrance Hall.

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:27 pm

Kelsi turned to Rachel with a look of fear on her face. "You can go back, you know." she cried, over the screams and blasts of spells. "I'm not stopping you. I just... I feel like I need to do this, you know? I've never felt so mad, it's taking all my strength to keep from... well, acting like that guy." she pointed at a large blond death-eater who was viciously shooting spells all through the area. Immediately, though, a guy from the opposite team swung something in his face and he collapsed to the ground.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:29 pm

"Fine fine, just let me get my wand..." and then she realized something.

She had her wand in her cloak pocket, and her cloak was covering Karin's body.

Rachel muttered a curse under her breath, and turned to Kelsi. "I need to find a wand first though! I lost mine."
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:30 pm

Kelsi's eyes widened. "WHAT?! No! You can't fight without a wand! Protego!" She cast the spell around Rachel. "That's the best I can do. It'll protect you from minor spells. Listen... Ahh." She turned to a death eater, yelling Expelliarmus, and his wand shot out of his hand. "Accio wand!" she cried, and it flew to her, landing neatly into her hand. "Here."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:33 pm

"This doesn't feel right." muttered Rachel, turning the ugly black wand in her hands. But she began to fight anyway, casting spells left and right.

"I should have paid more attention in Charms class!" she shouted. "Half of them are missing!"
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:46 pm

"How could you loose your wand..." Kelsi sighed, and shot more spells. People were knocking onto her, and she was constantly dodging spells. She kept having close shots- they kept whipping past her ears, some going so close that it took a small strand of hair along.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:11 pm

"I left my cloak with Karin, and I forgot my wand in there!" she exclaimed, and she finally managed to stupefy a Death Eater after twenty or so tries.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:17 pm

Kelsi didn't say anything. She should have not asked. "I see..." They had to be forced to retreat back down the staircase- the people were edging more towards them. "Crap.."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:18 pm

Rachel then put up a small shield charm. "We have to retreat." she muttered.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:20 pm

"But..." she looked at Rachel desperately. It was true, though. They had to.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:21 pm

"Let's go!" And Rachel began to dash in the opposite direction.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:27 pm