The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

4 posters

The Grounds Outside The Entrance Hall

Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

The Grounds Outside The Entrance Hall Empty The Grounds Outside The Entrance Hall

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:25 am

Max was off fighting Death Eaters, ignoring any sort of tiredness or lack of energy he had.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown
    Libby, Holly, & Drew Brown, Nicolas Sawyer

Number of posts : 9653
    Registration date : 2009-02-04

The Grounds Outside The Entrance Hall Empty Re: The Grounds Outside The Entrance Hall

Post  Libby Brown Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:28 am

Libby was also out here, but rather than fighting, she was finding people who were injured and helping them inside so she could heal their wounds.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise
    Cruise family, Digandi family, Jake Yashnid, Eric Kire, various others

Number of posts : 15393

The Grounds Outside The Entrance Hall Empty Re: The Grounds Outside The Entrance Hall

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:50 am

A death eater appeared in front of Libby. He was balding and had a frightening smile on. He was slashing through the air with his wand, yelling spells with the similar bulgy-eyed smile, all the curses aimed at Libby.

[[His smile: The Grounds Outside The Entrance Hall Picture2-12
    https://2img.net/h/i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu288/myteddyatemyhw/Picture2-12.png ]]
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:54 am

"WATCH OUT!" shouted a voice.

It was Max, and he was running across the grounds at full speed, and he pushed Libby out the way from the curses. Both of them went flying across, and they both landed together on a hard thump on the ground.

"Ow..." said Max rubbing his elbows. He then winked at her, in an especially cute boyish way. "You should be more careful. You could have gotten yourself cute." And he jumped up, and held out a kind hand for her.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:56 am

The Death Eater pointed the wand at Max mercilessly. "I'm still here..." he said with another hysterical laugh, and began slashing his wand again, once more, aiming at the two of them this time.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:01 am

"EXPELLIARMUS!" he shouted, and the Death Eater's wand went flying out of his hand, thirty feet away, giving Max time to deliver the final attack.

"Incendio!" and then, the Death Eater's cloak caught on fire.
    Kelsi Cruise
    Kelsi Cruise

Post  Kelsi Cruise Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:03 am

The Death Eater let out a wild laugh, which turned into screams as his skin began to burn.
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:06 am

Libby lay on the ground for a moment. What had just happened? Death Eater. Creepy smile. Curses. Then, Max. Why was he reaching out to her? Had he... no, he couldn't have. But, like Holly, she couldn't mask the truth, and she took his hand and pulled herself up.

"What was that for?" she asked, staring at him in a confused, dazed way. Then glanced over at the flaming Death Eater. Then back up at him. "... Thank you," she mumbled, turning a bit pink in the face.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:16 am

"...Do you WANT to die woman?" he said, rolling his eyes at her. But, he couldn't laugh, inspite of the seriousness of the situation. "You've always been the weirdest out of your friends."
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:19 am

"NO! It's just, I could have defended myself." She smiled weakly. "And, well, I didn't expect that to happen."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:21 am

Now Max was actually looking grumpy. "Oh, take that tough-girl-I'm-saving-the-lives-of-millions-look off your face. Why don't you drop that tough girl exterior for a minute, and look around you!"
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:29 am

Libby looked like she'd just been slapped. "I'm not acting like a tough girl! You're the one expecting me to kiss your feet because you said a few words and knocked me out of the way of a curse I could have dodged myself! And I told you thank you, that I was shocked it happened, and I'd watch your tongue! I kept you from bleeding to death, this is just making it even, isn't it?!"

However, once that last sentence came out of her mouth, she looked and felt like she immediately regretted saying it.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:35 am

Max looked as though he was the one who was slapped, this time.

"Libby, you're acting stupid, vain and selfish, and you're expecting everyone to do something about it. And I'm going to give into that anymore." He shook his head. "For once, I'd think that you'd give that up. TONIGHT. When tons of people are dying!" he sighed. "But, for some reason, I love you anyway."

He then knelt down and actually kissed her two feet, and then gave her a nice kiss on the lips

"And if you complain about the dirt or bacteria or whatever crap, I swear I'll light your head on fire."
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:45 am

[[D'awww.]]

Libby broke into hysteric laughter. After all, he DID just kiss her feet, himself! After all of this, kissing her feet? THAT was hilarious. Finally, once she had stopped laughing, she punched him lightly in the arm and gave him a friendly peck on the cheek. "Alright, alright. I forgive you about that Gabi deal, too, but if it ever happens again--even with some other girls besides me--I'll be the one lighting heads on fire." She smirked playfully at him, and began shooting curses off at the Death Eaters who were starting to close in on them.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:47 am

And so, they began to fight together, because after all, all those Death Eaters began to creep up on them during this.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia A.
    Olivia & Elroy Astor, Wallace Vainglory

Number of posts : 15932

Post  Olivia A. Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:54 am

[I love how casual that was, like, "I KISS YOUR FOOT!" "Teehee! *zap*"]
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:55 am

(I KNOW I KNOW. XD)
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:31 pm

Max gazed around the area he and Libby were in. No Death Eaters were in sight.

"I think we scared them all off," he muttered. He looked down at himself. There was cut in his pant leg, revealing a large gash, that had blood trickling down.

"Damn it." he turned to Libby. "Do you mind?"
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:51 pm

Libby shook her head, and quickly shot Episkey and Scourgify at his leg. "There you are." She was silent for a moment before telling him, "Thank you, Max."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:54 pm

"It's about time!" teased Max, but he realized this wasn't the proper time to make a joke. "Seriously, thank YOU. I'd probably would be dead tonight if it wasn't for you."
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:58 pm

"I would, too," Libby nervously tried to shove her hands in her pockets, but that's when she realized she was only wearing her blouse, vest, and skirt--no cloak. No pockets. Darn. "I wouldn't have been able to take on those Death Eaters by myself. I wouldn't even be alive to, if you hadn't saved me." She avoided eye contact to save awkwardness.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:01 pm

"Yeah..." Max looked rather uncomfortable himself. He turned to look down at the trampled muddy grass, also to avoid contact. Finally, he spoke up.

"God, this is awkward, huh. I think like I'm twelve again."
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:06 pm

"Yeah... you'd think that after six years, the awkward would wear off, but I guess not." Libby gazed up at the dark sky. The stars were barely visible. "It WAS a fun year, though, wasn't it?"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:08 pm

"This year? I don't think so. Everything was to repressed." he looked up back at the sky. "You can make out the Big Dipper, if you look close enough. That's the only one I see though."
    Libby Brown
    Libby Brown

Post  Libby Brown Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:24 pm

"No, of course not this year. I meant second year. Everything was so... nice before this happened. All of this mess with You-Know-Who. Sometimes I wish I could go back to those carefree times, where I'd always blush if you ever even looked at me." She grinned, and laughed lightly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:45 am