The End

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All was well.

Omg yet another empty classroom, but on fourth floor XD

Kelsi

Omg yet another empty classroom, but on fourth floor XD Empty Omg yet another empty classroom, but on fourth floor XD

Post  Kelsi Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:35 pm

Kelsi stared.
    "Hey, Rachel? Can you keep a secret? ;-;'
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.
    Rachel & Sophia Sawyer, Max Silva

Number of posts : 12383
    Registration date : 2009-02-05

Omg yet another empty classroom, but on fourth floor XD Empty Re: Omg yet another empty classroom, but on fourth floor XD

Post  Rachel M. Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:36 pm

"Oh, sure!" Rachel said leaning bakc and smoothing her hair. "What's up?"
    Kelsi

Omg yet another empty classroom, but on fourth floor XD Empty Re: Omg yet another empty classroom, but on fourth floor XD

Post  Kelsi Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:37 pm

"I was walking down the stairs, slipped, and got locked in a broom closet. Then, my claustrophobia- yes, claustrophobia. It started kicking in. And, I started having a spaz, and I head Lavender coming down the hallway, and her voice is a bit lower, but I suspect that that's just because of the door, so she opens it, and I dive out, AND IT'S DREW. ;-;"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:41 pm

Rachel looked shocked for a moment, and became even more flabergasted after a moment. "What, Drew!? He's really weird... but nice I guess..." she said.
    Kelsi

Post  Kelsi Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:42 pm

"Worst part is I dived into his arms, guessing it was Lavender- >< I feel like Serenity, Rachel. ;-; And, the claustrophobia was like, bleh. I couldn't breathe or anything."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:45 pm

"Well, I feel like that way too... but at least he's nice. And you defienatly aren't like Serenity."
    Kelsi

Post  Kelsi Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:47 pm

"Even though it's something she would do. >< but don't tell anyone. Especially the claustrophobia."
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:48 pm

"Don't worry, I won't." she said nodding.
    Kelsi

Post  Kelsi Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:50 pm

"XP I trust you because you won't make fun of me, and you won't tell anyone. ^^"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:52 pm

"Don't worry, you can trust me. I trusted you with Nicolas, am I right?" she said. ^^
    Kelsi

Post  Kelsi Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:55 pm

"Hai!" Kelsi smiled.
    "Hey, it's 2009, now. Wanna go and shoot more fireworks? I stole them. >D"
    Rachel M.
    Rachel M.

Post  Rachel M. Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:59 pm

"Sure!" said Rachel. "I've been waiting for something like this to do for a while. Lets go!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:39 am